Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics (49434 Views)

Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati / Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by coolluk(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Majority of the people feeling happy here have not boarded an airplane before but they are enjoying the transformation of airports when things like power, jobs, corruption that bothers them everyday remains remains untouched.

6 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by fikki1: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2015
God will surely judge d liars accordingly,
the MMIA pics the mod posted... Is it from february and march remodification?, cos d last time i checked, i find d opposite...even AC no dey... I wonder where d work was being done.. undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by ikechukwu354(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:
The ongoing Murtala Mohammed International Airport Terminal (40,000 sqm) terminal expansion.

MMA Lagos - Picture shows E Wing Expansion & the New E Bridges

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7NR50Ev.jpg?1?6656[/img]

Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal 1 (Domestic)

Vip Section

MMA 2 Lagos

Port Harcourt Int Airport
...................................[img]http://www.alumetal.ch/images/portharcourt_big.jpg[/img]

Dutse International Airport

Bauchi Airport

Sir Ahmadu Bello Int Airport Birnin Kebbi

Benin Airport
www.nairaland.com/attachments/866907_44535_545259588823266_678826447_n_jpg766a5985584513987f9c3f1170aaea94

Ilorin Airport

Akanu Ibiam Int Airport Enugu
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1116294_airport_4_jpgd78306b3c128780c4019e5a3d044dd57
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1116293_airport_3_jpg258fc6f4e76b02c788159689d982e353

Yola International Airport

Asaba Airport

Margaret Ekpo Int Airport Calabar

Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano

Nnamdi Azikiwe Int Airport Abuja - New Terminal Under Const

www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/6/5/7/1640756.jpg">

hmmm it shows for itself... its real out there gej till 2019 he just made my on my bday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=16pt]Even the picture of my office reception was on the list (the wooden background picture) and its a seperate building, not in the airport..... You people will never do without lies....... Airport with heat and frequent power shortages, bumpy and rough landing strips, have you tried landing at night in MMIA its so dark, all the landing strip lights are spoilt no...... The only people who will get decieved by these lies are people who have never been out of Nigeria...... Just stop with the lies please[/size]

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by dulux07(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2015
I wonder were u got most of those pix from, immediately i saw mma2 domestic, i knew this op is confused. because mma2 domestic is not own n built by d fed govt, it blongs to a private body.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by upsonn(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Lobolintin:
With what am seeing abeg make unah
Issue me PDP membership card ASAP..

FRONT PAGE ASAP GEJ TILL MY Neighbor stops using marykay

How does this photo shop... Affects common man who live below one dollar a day and happened to be the majority? If winning election is by the number of people who used airport and those who don't ... I believe you all know who the winner is.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by 400billionman: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Lobolintin:
With what am seeing abeg make unah
Issue me PDP membership card ASAP..

FRONT PAGE ASAP GEJ TILL MY Neighbor stops using marykay

Is your neighbor's Mary Kay deceiving you ?

Report her to the station, we like such case..
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by micrep3030(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2015
What else do we really want well for me Dis is good my family will vote gej

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by texazzpete(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2015
These people will always deceive with pictures...until one gets to actually use the airports in question.

Poor cooling, abysmal infrastructure (escalators not working, bad lifts, horrible toilets), shockingly long wait times for luggage, shoddy construction work...

Upgrades have been made, but we certainly aren't getting good value for the monies spent on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by dammytosh: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]Even the picture of my office reception was on the list (the wooden background picture) and its a seperate building, not in the airport..... You people will never do without lies....... Airport with heat and frequent power shortages, bumpy and rough landing strips, have you tried landing at night in MMIA its so dark, all the landing strip lights are spoilt no...... The only people who will get decieved by these lies are people who have never been out of Nigeria...... Just stop with the lies please[/size]

Don't mind the Fraudsters.

I landed in the International Airport just 3 weeks ago and it was an eyesore. The Local airport is much better than the international wing and please don't tell me GEJ did anything to local wing. That airport has been like that since time immemorial.

Who ever photoshopped those MMA 1 pictures has a flat in hell fire.

Bunch of fraudulent scumbags meant for gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by bigsmoke2(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2015
how does this put food on the table of the average nigerian
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by 400billionman: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

When you swim in mental negativity, everything around you will be negative.

Just ask her which of these terminals she has visited in the past one year, you will be disappointed with her response..

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Arysexy(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Children of hate and anger can't bear this. They are already attacking, kicking, lieing just to deny GEJ his due accolades.

The kind of news they like to infest on is " murtala muhammed airport leaking " boko haram invades baga and Kill 100. That's d news that pleases their ear.

Bunch of savages.

Lest I forget, it's still GEJ till 2019.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by dammytosh: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2015
400billionman:

Just ask her which of these terminals she has visited in the past one year, you will be disappointed with her response..

I have visited both and landed in MMA 1 just 3 weeks ago.

Don't be deceived. It was an eye sore.

The Local airport has always being like that. So don't even mention GEJ

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by theoctopus: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2015
otokx:
Port Harcourt airport is still under construction, those pictures are taking close up at night so that you can't see the arrival part that is just an embarrassment. The car pack too is horrendous.

If it is under construction like you even admitted, how is any part of it going to be an embarrassment? You are contradicting yourself like Lie Mohammed. Is this what hate has made many of you? SMH!

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by tola9ja: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=21pt]Jonathan you try your best but Nigeria is too big for you[/size]

1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Brightology2(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Oga pls shut up ur tinubu's lyk smelling mouth.if u dn't lyk d gd tins happening in d avaition ministry go n join up oga (Buhari) foot soldiers at sabimsa forest n get killed by our gallant soldiers.evil minded set of pple,dat dn't see anytin gd in gd.
Ilekeh:

Which transformation? Invisible transformation abi? No construction or telltale sign of ongoing transformation.
Are you telling me that because I ask for a better Nigeria I don't have a right to live in Nigeria?

When are they going to transform their customer service? "Auntie, gimme something" is getting old. When won't I no longer have pay a customer service agaent (that usually stands by restroom entry way) before I can use a goddam tissue paper? Is that part of the transformation or is "bribery not corruption"?

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by InglishTeechar(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why won't I consider a pail placed in the middle of an airport to collect droplets of water coming through holes in the airport's roof negative?

If that's something you consider positive, then you need a mental check.

That guy was right when he said you swim in a pool of negetivity and you have just confirmed it to be true...you have not pointed to anything positive about the airport abi na so all of them bad reach...abeg try to the see positive side of things cuz it is good for your health. The only place without a negative side is heaven.

3 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2015
They all look South African cheap designs. Zulu syndrome has entered into Nigeria. Smh...!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by gwales: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2015
both the bauchi and jigawa are built by their respective state government. this is the pictures of the newly remodelled yola airport terminal.

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by shogz89: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2015
WTF! How dear you put MM2 on that list,,, its was not constructed by the FG... Only if you guys have visited Lagos International airport and your embarrassment will know no bound for a newly renovated airport with a lot of non functioning facilities,, was shocked they havnt rectified their air condition problems since last year angry angry
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by anonimi: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2015
kolinsteroy:
Rubbish.... How does this affect the common man? undecided.

Four Ethiopian airlines flights weekly to Enugu and Kano International airports means more work for the common man and cheaper goods also due to reduced cost of doing business.

See when you stretch your brain you can understand a lot of "hidden treasures".
Please don't let your brain go to WASTE, okay

5 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Izontubo(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2015
fr3do:

Do Nigerian states not get allocation from the federal government?
dont mind the selebobo who made that comment...

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Adela10: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2015
CHADASHU:

Exactly! I was waiting for the Op to display PH Intl Airport or at least the Arrival Lounge grin The pic shown is the definition of propaganda and deception undecided

Portharcourt airport wey de messed up? GEJ & him crew sabi lie ooooo. Shame no go let dem show us d arrival view self.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by anonimi: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2015
tola9ja:
Jonathan you try your best but Nigeria is too big for you

How about we try this man who is consigned to an indefinite bed rest in peace

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Bitterleafsoup: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2015
Bolssos:
Well you need to grow up and experience life..this is a total blackmail to we Nigeria,if I have to compare Abuja airport to London rating it's just like a coach terminal point not even airport..I could still remember how they stole all my cloth and exchange my belt while my laptop changer was no where to be found at Mur airport..Sadly!
grin

I have never had such story, and I fly with expensive wears, so not sure how to answer you because I have traveled around the world and back to my village and where I have had worst experience is JFK airport so please keep your bad belly ism in London. That can happen anywhere in the world!

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by upsonn(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Rossikk:

When you swim in mental negativity, everything around you will be negative.

Meaning? Because he refused to be deceived by photo shop... That makes him a negative person..... Shoo!!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by anonimi: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Ilekeh:
Until you've been to these airports, you'll see the lies and deceit in his "transformation".

I was not at all impressed.

Are you saying there has been NO improvement at all/whatsoever in the PHYSICAL structures in the past five years

I hope you are not mixing up the issue of maintenance with rehabilitation. You cannot expect a cleaner who is paid N7,500 to be highly motivated while a pensioner collects N23 million from Niger Delta oil revenue, right?

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Bitterleafsoup: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2015
texazzpete:
These people will always deceive with pictures...until one gets to actually use the airports in question.

Poor cooling, abysmal infrastructure (escalators not working, bad lifts, horrible toilets), shockingly long wait times for luggage, shoddy construction work...

Upgrades have been made, but we certainly aren't getting good value for the monies spent on them.
my friend what good money? From Texas where you are living pay check to pay check you did not contribute one kobo to taxes in 9 ja go and rest for work! Enemies of progress everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by ellechrystal(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2015
ogmask:

Abeg nor mind the op. The moment i saw ph intl and magret ekpo for the list i bow for lie.

This pple lie like fish i swear. Even the poultry in ilorin, yola etc were tagged remodelled. Na God go help us for this country.
Calabar airport has been worked on, n it's still on going...
I was at that airport yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2015
theoctopus:

If it is under construction like you even admitted, how is any part of it going to be an embarrassment? You are contradicting yourself like Lie Mohammed. Is this what hate has made many of you? SMH!
I'm glad you noticed he admitted the place was still under construction, yet was still condemning it. Some of us have serious problems honestly..

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by nejifresh(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2015
I weep at the kind of negativity im seeing on this thread. Most of you haters are very stupid. I fly every week across many states and i can attest to these images as being true. All of you that are criticising seem to forget that Rome wasnt built in a day. If previous govts had done 1/3 of what GEJ has done we would have been talking of flying cars in naija by now. Tell yourselves the truth, you hate him cos you ain''t him.

Besides.. F..ck you.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.