Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160085 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by opson2016(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
It's not a scam. It's one of the best MLM in town. It rewards you blatantly. It's a win-win strategy. It allows multiple accounts I opened three accounts and got $16 instantly.

If you're interested contact me on WhatsApp 08065277758.
I have a platform through I can help with your campaign so that your down line will grow as quick as possible and begin to reap the great bonuses and offer in helping hands international
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by opson2016(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Helping hands is real!

Getting down lines isn't a problem, I'll personally promote your referral link on our website.

By the time you get at least two down lines, we go ahead to promote them till they get at least 2 down lines too, it goes on and on till we all achieve success.

Team work is important, and that's how we intend to be unique in such a way that you get your investment back..

Registration fee #6,600
Which is paid to your up line.
We'll open ewallet account for you..free

It's simple

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by opson2016(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
It's been around for a while and doing fine

Getting down lines isn't a problem, I'll personally promote your referral link on our website.

By the time you get at least two down lines, we go ahead to promote then till they get down lines too, it goes on and on till we all achieve success.

Team work is important, and that's how we intend to be unique in such a way that you get your investment back..

Registration fee #6,600
Which is paid to your up line.
We'll open ewallet account for you..free
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2017
miisy:
Gud day all...happy Sunday,,,it is over real....u can join our whatsapp group below....

https://chat.whats app.com/KriXbd3EzzO8jZs1g3ndbU

copy and paste on ur browser to join our whatsapp group.

smiley
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Chigojude: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2017
miisy:

smiley
I can't join Miisy....
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Chigojude: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2017
miisy:

smiley
I can't join Miisy....
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by opson2016(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Empowerment Zone (EZ): Turn your 25k to 50k less than 72hours

Do you wish you could find a platform whereby your money could work for you while you attend to other needs of life?

Are you tired of false promises online money making opportunities that simply end to be scam?

Are you skeptical about how N25,000 could turn to N50,000 less than 72 hours?

If you fall under any of the categories above, then you should take a look at this unique opportunities designed by researchers on the best matrix methods.

YES, we can boast of that because it works!

How EZ works?

The uniqueness of Empowerment Zone lies in its simplicity, and this is how it works:

Download Chat Messaging App, Telegram, on your device.

Activate your online banking platform or make sure you are familiar with the use of USSD code of your bank.

Make sure at least N25,000 is in your account to provide help (PH)

Join Empowerment Zone via: https:///joinchat/AAAAAD_tv1VYw4FpF0B-jQ

Read the rules guiding your membership of Empowerment Zone (EZ) In less than 30minutes of joining, endeavour to PH

Wait for you to be matched.

Make sure you fulfill your pledge within two hours of match to avoid penalty.

When the recipient gets and confirms you, you are automatically on the Get Help list

Less than 72 hours you're sure of 50k.

Is that simple?

YES!

What makes Empowerment Zone different?

The brains behind Empowerment Zone have taken some months to critically understudy why WhatsApp and other Telegram money making schemes failed in shortest time: learning from mistakes of others.

EZ has also taken time to analyse why some WhatsApp and other Telegram money making schemes are striving: EZ is consolidating on their successes. Empowerment Zone doesn't allow multiple PH.

It is 1 man, 1 PH 1 man, 1 GH.

Empowerment Zone has a motive: To ensure your financial freedom.

PH 25k and get 50k, then keep your 25k, use the rest for PH again to get 50k again, keep another 25k and PH again, on and on.

Join through this link https:///joinchat/AAAAAD_tv1VYw4FpF0B-jQ to experience the POWER of UNIQUE MOTIVES of EZ.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chigojude:

I can't join Miisy....
the group is active... u can drop ur no so u will be added
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by PrinceCEE(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2017
$255 for sale at N480/$1, whatsapp me through 08174962868
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by harbayo20(m): 4:04am On Feb 10, 2017
Many people love to benefit from Helping Hands International financial empowerment..free skill acquisitions.. Brand new Laptops and Cars... Recommending less privileged around them for free $1000 empowerment package ...etc
But you are afraid of referring coz you not bold enough or probably you don't know how to. 

Whatsapp/call 08181815589 for the way forward or 
join our whatsapp group for more tutoring and how to go about it

https:///9LjIUe5xlnr2mMj3jviWuE

Copy and paste the above link in your browser to join our tutorial group
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by samuelinfoc: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
Helping Hands is not a scam, its a serviced based mlm buz, it demands hard work, patience n resilience. Don't be deceived, lazy n greedy fellows in d house, Helping hands in not for people like u.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by mamakay533(m): 4:23am On Mar 15, 2017
when you r leaning on wall and the wall can't support you y don't you leave?

as for .e I think am leaning on a strong g wall.
so if you want to know what am doing to make 50% ROI, check my signature.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by justbeenpaid(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
biztycoons:
Pls people I want to know if helping hands international are real or scam....they are into network marketing
Thanks All for your contributions.

Yes they are,

Read the complete review here >>> http://victoragina.com/helping-hands-international-business/
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by CHIMSKY(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Great question!!!!!

Great quote author=Ebtreei4life post=34994608]pls sir, you said they are service based, what is the nature of services they render. I want to join if I knw the services.[/quote]
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by qubie(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2017
biztycoons:

Thank you...Its all about bringing people to join now and I heard if 6 people join you...you will earn $58
I hope u know its not easy to get 6 people to join you because they will all pay N6600 to join...am not ready for that stress now...I have my online biz I do which u can start with less than N4800

www.make250kpermonth.com/temi

I only want to find out for someone that ask me about it. So please be careful with them
Helping hands international*
The excuse people give, 'I can't go around convincing people because I'm a shy type', 'I can't combine my job with this networking it's stressful'. 'I feel bad when people say no to me', 'I don't have time, my work and family duties gives me no time'.
The difference between other team leader and myself is that, I take it upon myself to build my team I.e, after you must have registered, I am responsible for placing people under your table so you can grow as well as I. All you need do is come with your 6,600 naira for registration and within weeks, we achieve greater heights. Helping hands international is for everyone.
Join us on whatsapp
https:///1Gq8WHj5muCIsZ5MIcicjW
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sunnydom(m): 1:21am On May 16, 2017
Helping Hands international is real and I am a proud member of this Honorable organization that God has brought to our generation to help the poor and less privileged people, this organization have touched a lot of lives in Africa not only in Nigeria but in Africa and the world..as I am talking to you now, I am in stage 3 (Super Master) I have been feeding my family with the earnings from this organization since I joined, I earn nothing less than $1,000 weekly because I have multiple account which means multiple earnings from different accounts, I am in the stage of getting my brand new Hyundai Creta latest model very soon, we have proof of Car awards that have been successfully completed in different countries on youtube and Facebook.

Please Note: if you want quick money..I mean that type they promise you in Ponzi scheme or MMM (Fake promises and never keep their promise) then don't think about Helping Hands International because Helping Hands International is not get rich quick organization.

All of you lazy people that want quick cash please leave Helping hands international alone and try Ponzi scheme and keep loosing your money

Helping Hands international have procedure which is very clear which is that you must share this opportunity to at least 2 people and get them join under you team and they never tell you to get 6 people as someone posted in his comment, if you get more than 2 people to join under you then it is for your own benefits which will also help your matrix move fast, the prcedure is when you invite 2 people under you then tell those people to also invite 2 people under them and the process continues like that, it is 2 by 2..means every new person must introduce 2 people under them and by doing that the network will grow and expand like WIFI.. it will make everyone finish all the stages and earn a lot of money and get all the benefits as promised by the organization.

I will attach some picture proofs here and you can also go to Youtube and type Helping Hands International car awards and watch live videos and see things for yourself so that you stop listening to rumor mongers that like to speak negative to any good thing without participating or having experience of that thing.
watch photos attached .. proof of Earnings ..and others in case you want your life and that of your family to change then WhatsApp me on +233209619943 and I will help you and you join my team and see how your life will be transformed in few months..

1 Share

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by PrinceCEE(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2017
I want to invest more than 400k in helping hands international cos I want to jump over to stage 3.
But I've some questions...
1. How much do I need to jump straight to stage 3?
2. How will I be able to convert the dollar bonuses and incentives to naira?
3. What's the things needed to be done in order to go into stage 4?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
PrinceCEE:
I want to invest more than 400k in helping hands international cos I want to jump over to stage 3.
But I've some questions...
1. How much do I need to jump straight to stage 3?
2. How will I be able to convert the dollar bonuses and incentives to naira?
3. What's the things needed to be done in order to go into stage 4?

let me sell my account to you. am in stage 2 already, remain small to finish the stage. call me for a deal.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by jmoore(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
sunnydom:
I want to buy some dollars so I can register some people under me, how do I reach you?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Haram, its too shady for my liking, they talk talk but cant answer how they MAKE THE PROFITS EXACTLY
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by MasterJayJay: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
I want to sell my helping hands account. I am selling it at a giveaway price of 5,000 Naira.
No downlines on it yet. Anyone interested?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by nawebco(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.