Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160093 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by JohnNU(m): 4:55am On Aug 20, 2016
How do i join Helping Hands Intl? Frm Makurdi.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
ThatSameGuy:
I need someone to enlighten me on this.. Someone made mention of opening 3 accounts to speed up the earning process etc.. i need more infos please
yes dear...starting with 3accounts is a perfectly gud idea and it will boost ur earnings eg...imagine u have a single account and u make up to 50 k a month ..with 3accounts it 150 k..and that's quite some earning... u can even open seven account if possible.... send me a pm or ur contact for more info and reg...
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
JohnNU:
How do i join Helping Hands Intl? Frm Makurdi.
pm me or drop yah contact....
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by smokey12345: 1:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Pls dont listen to any helping hands stuffs.. ask them why its not going to the login page first dont pm anyone on here privately..i have an account there and the website is not going to the login page again..i asked many times here and they did not say anything
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2016
smokey12345:
Pls dont listen to any helping hands stuffs.. ask them why its not going to the login page first dont pm anyone on here privately..i have an account there and the website is not going to the login page again..i asked many times here and they did not say anything
if u have a probs ...why not solve it? did anyone her reg u?... go ask ur upline what probs is ...and more over some one already answered ur question right here but u turn blind eyes.....
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by JohnNU(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2016
miisy:
pm me or drop yah contact....
how do i join? 08036300677. Thanks.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Church12: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Over 19 people have qualified for car which worth 4million naira each. Someone is infinity now within this 3 months. U can confirm it through Google Search. Just type meridian life support foundation.
Meridian life support foundation is very simple than helping hand international.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2016
JohnNU:
how do i join? 08036300677. Thanks.
I will contact u latter this morning...
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 12:33am On Aug 24, 2016
Church12:
Over 19 people have qualified for car which worth 4million naira each. Someone is infinity now within this 3 months. U can confirm it through Google Search. Just type meridian life support foundation.
Meridian life support foundation is very simple than helping hand international.
u really don't have to bring other peoples business down to promote urs u know?...
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2016

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Simplebabie: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
40dogzz:
Ma guy flee @t once, coz these guyz ar big scam. Do u know why? they don't product to sell, they only collect registration money of 6600 from u & u ar on ur own. As am taking to u now my 20k is hanging there. They will tell u that they ar charity organization, but they have nothing 2 show 4 it. But i have good news for u i am in a very nice 1, the first online biz sch that pays u & u earn as well. U see nobody that don't like knowledge so it sells like wild fire. Just hit me with an email petmore54@gmail.com so i can send u the info & the compensation plan is very thight also.
lol you are the real scam we should flee from

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Gideon360t: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
yes meridian life support foundation has been changing the life of people. just 4k registrations fee. just 3 months now that the company started. many people have become millionaire and qualify for Hyundai car worth 4million naira
join us today
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Space reserved
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by lucychi200(f): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Helping hands international rocks , want to know more? Whatsapp 08034457747
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by thesicilian: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
lucychi200:
Helping hands international rocks , want to know more? Whatsapp 08034457747
Are you in Lagos?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by jmoore(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Is the fee a onetime fee?

Do I have to pay another fee after the registration?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by colyx1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
jmoore:
Is the fee a onetime fee?

Do I have to pay another fee after the registration?
Its a one time fee, you will never be asked to pay any other amount after the donation fee. call 07030422723 for more info and understanding about helping hands international.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by victorcurtis(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
For those in port harcourt contact me on 08106003734.
Helping hands is real big time. Come and receive the anointing that terminates insults.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by harbayo20(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
you dont have to put down a particular business just to make your own see the light...results speaks better...I REST MY CASE

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by jmoore(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
I want to register. Can anyone volunteer as a sponsor? I need to fill the 'sponsor field' in the registration form.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by efzbah: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
jmoore:
I want to register. Can anyone volunteer as a sponsor? I need to fill the 'sponsor field' in the registration form.

You need a sponsor who pays the registration fee on your behalf and register you. Your sponsor must have at least $40 in his/her account. Then you pay him/her the naira equivalent =N165/$1
I can be your sponsor. You can send me a PM.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Goodgate111(f): 3:36am On Sep 08, 2016
40dogzz:
Ma guy flee @t once, coz these guyz ar big scam. Do u know why? they don't product to sell, they only collect registration money of 6600 from u & u ar on ur own. As am taking to u now my 20k is hanging there. They will tell u that they ar charity organization, but they have nothing 2 show 4 it. But i have good news for u i am in a very nice 1, the first online biz sch that pays u & u earn as well. U see nobody that don't like knowledge so it sells like wild fire. Just hit me with an email petmore54@gmail.com so i can send u the info & the compensation plan is very thight also.
brother if you don't have enough information please stop spewing trash about something you know not but claim to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.