Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160130 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
helping hands international totally rocks,contact me for more details...
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by bjacobs(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
My Partnership with helping hands has been a wonderful Journey. It is not a SCAM but a good vision which needs your support to make it better.

Donate to Us today!

Sponsor ID is scijacob (all in small letters)

Contact us on whatsapp -- 08039215818 and like our FB page, Helping hands International Central Area Garki Abuja. Thanks.

Bjacobs,
Committed to your success.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by pastorkingsleye(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
i want to attend their seminar or training section, i live around lekki. my number and email to be contacted: 09082064969. dinternetservicesng@gmail.com
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by bjacobs(f): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
pastorkingsleye:
i want to attend their seminar or training section, i live around lekki. my number and email to be contacted: 09082064969. dinternetservicesng@gmail.com
Will contact u with a venue
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by bluesalt(f): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Not real
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by jmoore(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
bjacobs:
My Partnership with helping hands has been a wonderful Journey. It is not a SCAM but a good vision which needs your support to make it better.

Donate to Us today!

Contact us on whatsapp -- 08039215818 and like our FB page, Helping hands International Central Area Garki Abuja. Thanks.

Bjacobs,

I want to register under you.

I am stuck here at the screenshot shown below.

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by bjacobs(f): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hi jmoore. That is the payment screen. It requires debit card or ewallet. With ewallet which I have on my account, the donation for one account will cost you 6600 ie 40$ only but with ur visa card ud be charged at current naira dollar rate? Which wud u prefer. Contact me on 08039215818: will be willing to take ur choice. Wealthcome on board!
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by gabby53: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
jblessed:

Hello bro, i just want to inform you that helping hands is NOT a scam... i am also a member since lat year November and i have completed my first stage and im now on master level. This program is a step by step process, whereby the more people you introduce the more you get promoted and achieve all the bonus stipulated. I will advise you to first make a research ( since you can post on nairaland) before concluding that they are scammers. below is my account screen shot as of today. cheers
grin
jblessed:

Hello bro, i just want to inform you that helping hands is NOT a scam... i am also a member since lat year November and i have completed my first stage and im now on master level. This program is a step by step process, whereby the more people you introduce the more you get promoted and achieve all the bonus stipulated. I will advise you to first make a research ( since you can post on nairaland) before concluding that they are scammers. below is my account screen shot as of today. cheers
Cheii! See mugu, see mumu... How will the downliners get paid? So you no know pyramid ponzy scheme when you see am... Mumu

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by bjacobs(f): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
And sincerely payment with ewallet is cheaper, all u need do send me the details u find on the registration screen to scijacob.bel@gmail.com and we'll get u setup in no time!
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by harbayo20(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2016
if you need any help concerning how you can get registered ..just beep me up,i will respond swiftly
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by shoesaffairs(f): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Good morning. If u need more information or u want to register in portharcourt, contact me on 08039713744.
Thank you
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Davijunson: 1:06am On Oct 20, 2016
bjacobs:

Donate to Us today!

Bjacobs,
I'll give you buzz on WhatsApp...
I'm a Newbie.. I think I might be needing some expert opinion on this.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.