Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan (15285 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / APC Expels Three Chieftains For Diverting Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by dougivilla(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Thats a good one.

#OnContinuityWeStand#

2 Likes

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by ElFenomeno1: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2015
Alliance for Democracy ... A party which seriously lack credence, regional and national spread grin grin grin
Dont take those jokers seriously.... AD is a waste of time and they dont have any relevant or useful structure anywhere in Nigeria!

APC is not worried.

Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo
Sai Change
Sai APC

GEJOut!
AD get lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by misterh(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2015
fisaylab:

They have cleared air on that,if it failed to authenticate,u will be given incident form to fill and you will be able to vote.please card reader has come to stay in nija,look for another topic,thank you
I was actually mocking the guy I quoted. The guy said the card readers have a failure rate of 41% and that is a lie. The card reader is here to stay and we'll use it during this election.
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by legendsilver(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
lorbah001:
AD died with Bola IGE...... A great lawyer left south westerners wit great ideas and sophistication in decision making when it comes to electioneering process buh what do we have today?

A bunch of self-centered leaders claiming to be AFENIFEREs

How on earth would a supposed ASOJU ati OHUN OMO YORUBA adopt a GEJ wu only have 2 outa 50 key cabinets allocated to our illustruous sons forgetting d fact we voted hugely for him in 2011

GEJ can't fool me cuz I'm me and I'm not AD or AFENIFERE groups
Make AD come take our PVC vote for janadaft na? God pass them

Buhari owns southwest, that's y PDP govs still show their no hope on Card readers.

Sai Buhari for President
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by disloman(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Keep sentiments asides..... People know dat GEJ is a better choice to Buhari..... And people will vote in dat clueless man and that very clueless man will continue his good works... And the grandfather will drop death....[/quote]Which pple r u referring 2?pple frm mars or venus?Don't wanna word with u.it will b useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by Creamz(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Advertico:
card reader had a failure rate of 41 percent. do u knw what that means?
stop peddling lies. the card readers had a 100% success rate in reading the INEC cards and a 59 percent success rate of reading the biometric. A situation where the voters biometric is not read, he will still be accredited after it has been certified he owns the card, an incidence form will be filled by the INEC staff so that he will be accredited. So it didn't have 41% failure.
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by Dunamis009: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2015
Hehehe grin Welcum to d winnyn team. GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by Jilo83(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2015
GEJ where my own share. My party Every Nigerian People's party ENPP don endorse u since now..
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Advertico:

Wrong!

The state where that occurred earlier during the test, it was later fixed.
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by Pavarottii(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2015
nationwide1:
Goodluck Jonathan has a divine mission to fulfill. Hate or like him, he is the David of Nigerian politics.

He was virtually unknown prior to his emergence as VP but was chosen by reason of providence ( beyond human logic).

He has never lost election not because he's too powerful but because of a powerful force behind him.

Before March 28, even APC and Buhari will have adopted this noble son of providence.

#whoGodhas blessed no man can curse.
I highly commend u for seeing beyond the human eye... Shows that u r highly conscious in ur thoughts. That's why I don't bother myself about GEJ winning... Cos I know he will.
They think his emergence to be president is his power, they are wrong...
This man is DIVINE! He can't just be stopped no matter how much anyone tries...

4 Likes

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by Dreal1247: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=Khalessi post=31509362]There's a party called AD? After death.
A D means Almighty Decision. Whom God bless noone curse.
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by Dreal1247: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Pavarottii:

I highly commend u for seeing beyond the human eye... Shows that u r highly conscious in ur thoughts. That's why I don't bother myself about GEJ winning... Cos I know he will.
They think his emergence to be president is his power, they are wrong...
This man is DIVINE! He can't just be stopped no matter how much anyone tries...
Can u pls read the post below this ur post and see the similarities. GEJ ALL THE WAY.

1 Like

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by patostation(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2015
openmine:
Hmmm...More endorsements from other parties?? grin grin grin
Oya APC follow do ur endorsement of u know nahh... grin grin grin grin

It is no longer news that it is actually PDP that sponsored many of these faceless, inconsequential mushroom political elements. We have seen enough of this kind of manipulation during the Abacha era. The idea is to create the make-belief that every damn group is endorsing the president. With all these endorsements, PDP is still uncomfortable hence the vilification of Jega and the ridiculing of INEC and the use of card readers. Truth be told, many of these groups,eg traditional rulers are just a handful of persons. Compared with millions of ordinary people who will vote, their voices turn out to be inconsequential

1 Like

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by banki(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Advertico:

That is a lie....BIG LIE stop it before Amadioha fires you....

Show me how and when it was marked and scores given for you to get 41percent failure
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by ogene007: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2015
lorbah001:
AD died with Bola IGE...... A great lawyer left south westerners wit great ideas and sophistication in decision making when it comes to electioneering process buh what do we have today?

A bunch of self-centered leaders claiming to be AFENIFEREs

How on earth would a supposed ASOJU ati OHUN OMO YORUBA adopt a GEJ wu only have 2 outa 50 key cabinets allocated to our illustruous sons forgetting d fact we voted hugely for him in 2011

GEJ can't fool me cuz I'm me and I'm not AD or AFENIFERE groups
You appear to be cursing all the leaders from the southwest who have unanimously adopted GEJ as their candidate, leaving out only thiefnnubu who represents only himself and his selfish and corrupt business interests. Are you not sick? You have decided to pitch your tent with a sinking and doomed project. I understand your pain because on a daily basis, everyone everywhere ids endorsing GEJ because they understand enough of Nigeria's history to know that Buhari is perpetually unelectable, despite all the APC lies and propaganda. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by Adyrin(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2015
Lol
I'm an INEC staff ok!
Mind you...Full time not Adhoc like you!
misterh:
If they have cloned PVCs, they should be the ones that should be against Card Readers. Do you even know what a card reader does?
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by openmine(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2015
patostation:

It is no longer news that it is actually PDP that sponsored many of these faceless, inconsequential mushroom political elements. We have seen enough of this kind of manipulation during the Abacha era. The idea is to create the make-belief that every damn group is endorsing the president. With all these endorsements, PDP is still uncomfortable hence the vilification of Jega and the ridiculing of INEC and the use of card readers. Truth be told, many of these groups,eg traditional rulers are just a handful of persons. Compared with millions of ordinary people who will vote, their voices turn out to be inconsequential
my bruv u might be right but hope it won't be too much 2 ask if I request 4 facts 2 justify dese claims....and if we r 2 go by ur anology,den APC is as guilty as PDP in terms of such endorsements...4 I have seen on newspaper tabloids where one group or d oda endorsed d APC presidential candidate...
...its just dat "affiliates" or "endorsement groups" of PDP weigh more Dan dat of APC....
pls don't kill urself,dey r ALL d same working 4 just one thing: POWER
once its gotten,u won't see deir shadows anymore...!!
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by misterh(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
Adyrin:
Lol
I'm an INEC staff ok!
Mind you...Full time not Adhoc like you!
Doesn't mean anything to me. If APC cloned cards, why are they now supporting the use of a device to check the authenticity of a card. Once again, what does a card reader do?
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by tuniski: 11:49am On Mar 11, 2015
Olaolufred:
NOW THAT EVERY EVERY NIGERIAN HAD ADOPTED JONATHAN,

PDP SHOULD NOT FEAR CARD READER.

BECAUSE IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO HAD MASSIVELY ENDORSED YOU THAT WILL BE SCREENED.

CARD READER IS IN PDP'S FAVOR WHO HAS GOT ALL NIGERIANS ENDORSING THEM ALL OVER.

IF PDP CONTINUE TO FEAR THE USE OF CARD READER,

IT MEANS PEOPLE ARE JUST BEING INDUCED TO ENDORSE.
it is buhari's supporters that will go wild when disenfranchised on election day courtesy of card readers. They are more likely to fail the accreditation and will instantly insinuate rigging. Given their antecedents, violence will breakout. Card reader if it has over 90% success rate then good to go. GeJ wants to win fair and square with #teamBuhari having no excuse than to accept the result. The postponement was kicked against by #teamBuhari but, the truth is there for all to see; INEC wasn't 20% ready as of 7/2/2015 and not 50% ready now! Gej all the way our true democrat.

1 Like

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by escobar07(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Money speaking through men (MSTM)
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by lorbah001(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
ogene007:

You appear to be cursing all the leaders from the southwest who have unanimously adopted GEJ as their candidate, leaving out only thiefnnubu who represents only himself and his selfish and corrupt business interests. Are you not sick? You have decided to pitch your tent with a sinking and doomed project. I understand your pain because on a daily basis, everyone everywhere ids endorsing GEJ because they understand enough of Nigeria's history to know that Buhari is perpetually unelectable, despite all the APC lies and propaganda. GEJ till 2019.

Do yiu kw wat being sick is?

Stupidity is when you used generator to charge your
phone and still come on nairaland to type GEJ till
2019.... #ChangeIsComing

Are you sane?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by Popemax(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
;DBuhari change your blokos if you want to win
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by Vision4God: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hahaha.....
We are watching. Truth will always speak no matter d dlay.
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by tittop4: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
AD,AC,Afenifere,OPC and some pan Yoruba groups are now in support of Jonathan and the useless Tinubu is angry whereas he is a bastard son of Yoruba. Let him go and die with his Buhari,am sure by the time they fail this time,they will know that they are not needed again in the government of this nation.
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by chiomashine: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yes oooohhhh... soon buhari them will be wise enough to do same.
GEJ all the way!!! grin
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by wummyanthoy: 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Breaking news Musiliu Obanikoro returns as minister !
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by sandland: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Good luck or Bad luck please let's do this election so that he goes back to otueke. What is AD. What is the no of your card carrying members.
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by sandland: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
You want to conduct a free and fair election but you reject all the instrumentalities of conducting a good election. Pdp is dead. Burial is fixed for march 28
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by fresh15: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
AD has done well.Who will see light and jump into thick darkness? You still have few days to make your own right choice to vote for Jonathan.Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,all salute you!
Re: AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Na which one be AD again?APC I know,AD I doesn't so dis is no news. Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna, Chinese Firm Sign Pact For New Kaduna Refinery / Imo Police Releases Statement On Deployment Of Officers, Soldiers To Owerri / Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.