Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Dont Conclude Yet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Conclude Yet (1779 Views)

Never Conclude Your Case. / Why It Is Right To Conclude That 'michael' Is A Name For Christ In Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Beloved this heavenly race is not an easy one. Relaxing and thinking that you have arrived could be very dangerious. Below is an encounter that a colleague from our evangelical team told us on Sunday 8.3.2015.

He said,

I found myself out of my body and was walking towards the judgement seat. Getting to the angel in charge, he scaled me through the first judgement, and I passed through. Likewise 2nd,3rd and 4th. But I was caught in the 5th. I was so shocked that I had to start telling him how I lived my life on earth, that I m sure that I m going to heaven

But the angel stretch his hand, a screen appeared and I saw for myself how that I failed to rebuked my boss for something wrong he did to me, but i was complaining to another person. And after that I heard a very loud shout of "DEPART".

I immediately started to hear the sound of crying,weeping and shouting of people that are being tortured in hell. So I started crying and asking for 1 minute to amend that mistake on earth. And a mighty wind that used to blow people to hell came out from the angel and blew me out.

But God favoured me sooooooooo much that the wind blew me back to my body.

Pls Beloved amend your ways right now.

1 Like

Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
veecovee:
Beloved this heavenly race is not an easy one. Relaxing and thinking that you have arrived could be very dangerious. Below is an encounter that a colleague from our evangelical team told us on Sunday 8.3.2015.

He said,

I found myself out of my body and was walking towards the judgement seat. Getting to the angel in charge, he scaled me through the first judgement, and I passed through. Likewise 2nd,3rd and 4th. But I was caught in the 5th. I was so shocked that I had to start telling him how I lived my life on earth, that I m sure that I m going to heaven

But the angel stretch his hand, a screen appeared and I saw for myself how that I failed to rebuked my boss for something wrong he did to me, but i was complaining to another person. And after that I heard a very loud shout of "DEPART".

I immediately started to hear the sound of crying,weeping and shouting of people that are being tortured in hell. So I started crying and asking for 1 minute to amend that mistake on earth. And a mighty wind that used to blow people to hell came out from the angel and blew me out.

But God favoured me sooooooooo much that the wind blew me back to my body.

Pls Beloved amend your ways right now.
have you thought of, if you were in his shoes and didn't come back to earth?
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by Anas09: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Go and study ur Bible again. The judgement happens once for everyone. Pls read Revelation. No one is in hell now, not satan not the demons. It will happen once for every one. So stop lying. Wen the bible says "its appointed unto man once to die after that judgement doesnot mean that immidiately u die u get judged. The white throne judgement will be set once. Pls get understanding read ur Bible.
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Anas09:
Go and study ur Bible again. The judgement happens once for everyone. Pls read Revelation. No one is in hell now, not satan not the demons. It will happen once for every one. So stop lying. Wen the bible says "its appointed unto man once to die after that judgement doesnot mean that immidiately u die u get judged. The white throne judgement will be set once. Pls get understanding read ur Bible.
No, the Bible says "it's appointed unto man once to die, after this judgment" Hebrew 9:27. You are judged immediately you die. And sent to hell if guity.

The Bible says "and hell will be thrown into the lake of fire on the last day", revelation 20:14. Don't forget that hell is like cell where prisoners are kept prior conviction and jailing.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
OK let's assume that you are right. But the question is, are sinners going to be thrown into hell at last? if yes, then why not try not to get there
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nigerians, plan for eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his own soul.
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
a stitch in time saves nine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2015
veecovee:
OK let's assume that you are right. But the question is, are sinners going to be thrown into hell at last? if yes, then why not try not to get there
the choice is yours
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by Jsmile(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
I pray you will not be taken unaware on that day

Re: Dont Conclude Yet by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jsmile:
I pray you will not be taken unaware on that day

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth bro! Luke 13:28
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
look well, lest you fall
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2015
veecovee:
look well, lest you fall
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Study the Bible daily and let it search you
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2015
veecovee:
Study the Bible daily and let it search you
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2015
don't conclude yet sir
Re: Dont Conclude Yet by veecovee: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
veecovee:
don't conclude yet sir

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2015 Whatsapp Status & FB Status Thoughts / The Apostolic Church Osogbo Making Way For Road Expansion. PHOTO / See How Nigeria First Gay Pastor Rev Jide Macaulay Is Preparing 4 Valentine(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.