Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

If Bible Prophecies Are True..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Bible Prophecies Are True..... (1749 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Are True Christians Suppose To Participate In Politics? / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by realmindz: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bible scholars will always come to announce proudly how the bible prophecies are coming to pass...

Ask them which of the prophecies, they will say prophecies of war, earth quakes and other natural disasters...

But people, these are things that have been happening even before that Jesus was said to have been born, so how is that a prophecy

Now if truly the all seeing Yaweh could see, why couldn't his prophets and Jesus prophesy this age of technological advancement. E.g. man landing on the moon, rockets going into space, electricity, iPad etc...

Rather we have

Scrolls instead of iPad
flying horses instead of jets and rockets
chariots instead of tanks
donkeys instead of Range rover and Bugatti
Arrows and bows instead of machine guns and missles.
Dragons instead of Robots

You can add to the list grin

the earlier you religious folks begin to realise the bible was written by cave men as a means of control for their ancient world, the better our world shall be. These writers never anticipated our modernity.

Set yourself free from religiosity.

CC Seun felixomor Wilgrea7 winner01 otemanuduno KingEbukasBlog Rilwayne001 hahn

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chai orun apaadi ree oooooooooooo.
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by realmindz: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
cummando:

I dont understand, will I be tortured forever in hell for airing my observations...?

Will you burn me for a day if I offend you? so why Yaweh? because humans are more righteous than yahweh the enforcer of holiness grin

6 Likes

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
The only bible prophecies that ever played out as predicted are those that happened during the era of bible characters, including miracles such as talking snakes, talking donkeys, and a dude defying the laws of physics to walk on water. Why are these miracles no longer happening? The predictions are not precise, just vague prophecies hinged on events that have high probability of happening. Yahweh's soldiers should keep fooling themselves. Only brainwashed peeps would buy the crap they sell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
realmindz:

I dont understand, will I be tortured forever in hell for airing my observations...?

Will you burn me for a day if I offend you? so why Yaweh? because humans are more righteous than yahweh the enforcer of holiness grin

You talk ya own I talk my own brother. No debate here. Uu have a right to your opinion. As do I. Just remember death
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by realmindz: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
cummando:

You talk ya own I talk my own brother. No debate here. Uu have a right to your opinion. As do I. Just remember death

I will die, you self will die too....life is beautiful, don't you think so too??

Universal laws apply to all

Religious laws and beliefs obey borders

With hell with Yahweh and his hell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gracious007:
The only bible prophecies that ever played out as predicted are those that happened during the era of bible characters, including miracles such as talking snakes, talking donkeys, and a dude defying the laws of physics to walk on water. Why are these miracles no longer happening? The predictions are not precise, just vague prophecies hinged on events that have high probability of happening. Yahweh's soldiers should keep fooling themselves. Only brainwashed peeps would buy the crap they sell.

Please change your moniker! Cos if you don't believe in God then using that name is a slap on your ideas
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by realmindz: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
cummando:

Please change your moniker! Cos if you don't believe in God then using that name is a slap on your ideas

How does gracious have anything to do with Yahweh

And pls address the post and leave the personality

wat do you have to say about those vague bible prophecies?

5 Likes

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
cummando:

Lol. The issue is not me not believing in God. The question is, which God do I believe has a little chance of existing? Seems you guys place high value on names. Little wonder you entitle your God positive adjectives yet he's undoubtedly diabolical in nature.
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
realmindz:

How does gracious have anything to do with Yahweh

And pls address the post and leave the personality

wat do you have to say about those vague bible prophecies?

All I say is I believe in God!!! I was worse than y'all but the shit I came out of made me believe it wasn't ordinary. It was divine. I don't care if the quotes and prophecies are true or false.....all I know us I believe in God. Because he takes care if me!!!! That's all
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by brandonobi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
I will be on the sideline waiting for war to start on here
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by realmindz: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
cummando:

All I say is I believe in God!!! I was worse than y'all but the shit I came out of made me believe it wasn't ordinary. It was divine. I don't care if the quotes and prophecies are true or false.....all I know us I believe in God. Because he takes care if me!!!! That's all
who is your god? The killer bloodthirsty, infanticide jealous bully god of the Bible? The holy slayer of Israel?

if that's your god, I am disappointed.

If God exists, he can never be that arrogant killer of the bible nor Koran..the tribal god of Israel

once again, you are yet to address nothing in tbe post but only acting your frustrations because the fakeness of the bible prophecies are being exposed tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by johnydon22(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
cummando:

we should agree with an idea by the validity of its argument and the compelling nature of it's fact not on its tendency to prey on our vulnerability and fear to beat us into conformity.
take look at what you are doing now trying to prey on his fear [in case he fears death] to drive home your ideas no only a lie would rely on fear and vulnerability of the mind it seeks to gain relevance.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by johnydon22(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
cummando:

i will like to know how the name gracious has to do with your belief in God or you think the word grace is sorely used as a religious term - i will like to understand from whence this comes.

3 Likes

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by johnydon22(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
brandonobi:
I will be on the sideline waiting for war to start on here
no be small war my brother, i will like to see ideas being discussed and debated rather than this puerile show of person bad bloods and resentment and a sort of enmity between two total strangers who just saw each other's post on a forum.
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm still waiting for Mrpresident1 and his Coming of jesus on the 20th -21st
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by hahn(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lennycool:
grin grin

Less than 1hr 30mins left

grin

1 Like

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by GoodMuyis(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
realmindz:

Bible scholars will always come and announce proudly how the bible prophecies are coming to pass...

Ask them which of the prophecies, they will say prophecies of war, earth quakes and other natural disasters...

But people, these are things that have been happening even before that Jesus was said to have been born, so how is that a prophecy

Now if truly the all seeing Yaweh could see, why couldn't his prophets and Jesus prophecy this age of technological advancement. E.g. man landing on the moon, rockets going into space, electricity, iPad etc...

Rather we have

Scrolls instead of iPad

Revelation of John 9:17 - And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Can you guess what the bold are, in advance age?
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by GoodMuyis(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by otemanuduno: 2:08am On Jan 20, 2017
cummando:
You think you can threaten the wise people with the Christians hell fire Read below:
Niklatians 17:1,2:
1. Now Niklas began to say, hear all you who invent religions. Hear what the light of God says; for he said to me, let everyone weigh the consequences of what he has set his mind upon to believe. For by setting religion, you may unintentionally be setting traps for the generations to come after.
2. For if you make them believe in lies, shall they not be greatly offended in the time of truth? And he who forces a religion upon another by threatening and terror, this is not good, for it shall do no good to those who follow your religion through force.
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by jonbellion(m): 3:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Lennycool:
grin grin
lmao
I dey wait since I nor see Jesus oo embarassed

1 Like

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by MrMontella(m): 4:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Lennycool:
grin grin
I go remind am after trump has been sworn in!

1 Like

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by MrMontella(m): 4:49am On Jan 20, 2017
realmindz:
Bible scholars will always come and announce proudly how the bible prophecies are coming to pass...

Now if truly the all seeing Yaweh could see, why couldn't his prophets and Jesus prophecy this age of technological advancement. E.g. man landing on the moon, rockets going into space, electricity, iPad etc...

Rather we have

Scrolls instead of iPad

You can add to the list grin

the earlier you religious folks begin to realise the bible was written by cave men as a means of control for their ancient world, the better our world shall be. These writers never anticipated our modernity.

Set yourself free from religiosity.

CC Seun felixomor Wilgrea7 winner01 otemanuduno KingEbukasBlog Rilwayne001 hahn
nice one!
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by sonmvayina(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2017
More over, they alwsys interpret the prophesy from the point of the reader rather than the speaker..the speaker is not talking to us that is reading it 3000 Years later but to those in his generation..they never even thought the world will last this far including even Jesus...
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2017
realmindz:

who is your god? The killer bloodthirsty, infanticide jealous bully god of the Bible? The holy slayer of Israel?

if that's your god, I am disappointed.

If God exists, he can never be that arrogant killer of the bible nor Koran..the tribal god of Israel

once again, you are yet to address nothing in tbe post but only acting your frustrations because the fakeness of the bible prophecies are being exposed tongue
OK o. Your point be say God no dey abi?
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by brandonobi(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2017
johnydon22:
no be small war my brother, i will like to see ideas being discussed and debated rather than this puerile show of person bad bloods and resentment and a sort of enmity between two total strangers who just saw each other's post on a forum.
unfortunately those ones who make valid arguments didn't show
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by frank317: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2017
cummando:

Must u sound like a dullard?
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by johnydon22(m): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2017
brandonobi:
unfortunately those ones who make valid arguments didn't show
one of the reasons talking on this board just tire me - the intellectual capabilities of both the theists and atheists warring against themselves here is totally disappointing

1 Like

Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by brandonobi(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2017
johnydon22:
one of the reasons talking on this board just tire me - the intellectual capabilities of both the theists and atheists warring against themselves here is totally disappointing
I tell u. like anyone expects to get anywhere by throwing mindless insults at one another
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2017
frank317:

Must u sound like a dullard?

Find the dullard sentence there you fool. Was I referring to you? I bet condom wasn't invented when you were conceived. Better reserve your remaining mb for better things.
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by johnydon22(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2017
brandonobi:
I tell u. like anyone expects to get anywhere by throwing mindless insults at one another
it's tiring, bring them out in an offline debate none of them can make any point without google.
Re: If Bible Prophecies Are True..... by hopefulLandlord: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2017
As loose as OT passages are called prophecies in the NT, what are the chances of somebody not fulfilling many of them? Eve gave Adam a fruit. My girlfriend gave me a tangerine. Samson never drank alcohol. I don't drink alcohol. Ruth uncovered the feet of Boaz. My girlfriend uncovered my feet when she rolled over and hogged the blanket. I had an ancestor named David. I must be the Son of God. Send me 10% of your income.

"every cake is the miraculous fulfillment of a prophecy called a recipe."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Ibloggospel 2018 Nigerian Worship Mixtape / Everything In The Bible Is Not Different From Science And Maths. See Why!! / Abuja Higher Life Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.