Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Incredible Video! Baby Says ‘hello’ At Just Seven Weeks Old - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Incredible Video! Baby Says ‘hello’ At Just Seven Weeks Old (683 Views)

Video: Baby Girl Born With Four Legs And Two Spines Thrives After Successfull Op / Wonders Of The World: Rain Falls At Just One Specific Point Like A Tap In Togo / Osun Workers Resume Strike After Seven Weeks Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Video! Baby Says ‘hello’ At Just Seven Weeks Old by oludashmi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
It has remained a shocking moment after people watch baby Cillian McCann filmed by his mother Toni as he let out the ‘hello’ word at just 7 weeks old.

36 years old Toni, who has 3 older daughters Sophia 12, Ellie, 11 and Eva, eight, said that she knew other people would be shocked when they saw the film.

Toni said: “He was trying to speak for a while but that day I knew he was trying to say something. I’d read that babies communicate from a young age and to give them space to answer when you talk to them.

‘That was I was doing that day and because he was so alert and making such good eye contact I decided to video him. You can tell my total shock when he came out with “hello”. If I hadn’t have videoed it I’m sure people wouldn’t have believed me. I don’t think I would have believed it myself!

“After that he said it again to my daughter Eva although it wasn’t as clear. When he has been focused and interacting with me since that day I have been telling him “I love you” and I can see he is trying to copy that! I have three older girls and never experienced this with them although I think I probably just talked “at” them and didn’t give them space to respond.

‘From about five weeks old his little tongue would stick out when his dad was talking to him. I realise now he was trying to talk because that’s what he does in the video. And people have been very impressed by their talented son. ‘People’s reaction has been so lovely,’ said Toni.

“Lots of people have said it brightened their day. Lots of people say they can’t stop watching it. A girl I know said it is a perfect example of the love between mother and child! Some people don’t believe it’s real, that it’s been edited but on the whole most people love it. That is really lovely for me as there is so much bad in the world it’s great that my wee son is spreading some joy.”

Video and photos here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/incredible-video-baby-says-hello-at-just-seven-weeks-old/

(1) (Reply)

When The Guy Is Not Making A Move / UNN Students Mourn Their Departed Students (Photo) / Help! He Is Loosing His Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.