Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital (4155 Views)

Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To London Hospital / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by tundeotunba(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
The camp of the Labour Party in Oyo State was on
Wednesday thrown into confusion and panic following
the sudden collapse of the gubernatorial candidate of
the party, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala.
The development marred the National Working
Committee meeting of the party slated for Premier
Hotel, Ibadan, as party faithful waited for several
hours for the arrival of the former governor who was
said to have been rushed to an undisclosed hospital in
the state capital for urgent medical attention.
A close associate of the LP candidate who is also a
party chieftain claimed that Alao-Akala had for some
now been battling an undisclosed ailment which has
reduced his physical appearance at campaign rallies.
The party chieftain also disclosed that the LP
candidate oftentimes sits inside his vehicle to
campaign owing to his inability to withstand the
rigours of standing on the rostrum for hours.
According to the associate, the collapse might also not
be unconnected with the all-night party organized by
the Labour Party where party faithful and the former
governor drank themselves to stupor.
It would be recalled that a socio-cultural organization
had recently called on the three leading candidates for
the April 11 governorship election in the state to
submit themselves to health scrutiny so as to
determine their fitness for the rigours of the office
they are aspiring to occupy.

247nigerianewsupdate.co/breaking-akala-collapses-rushed-to-hospital/
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Ojeremi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
F
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
NOTED
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by OTOliveOnline: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is serious.

Please check these out!

https://www.nairaland.com/2188782/electronics-
store-deliver-where-lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/2189079/tired-epileptic-
power-order-inverters

https://www.nairaland.com/2188655/home-
appliances
Call: 08108483416 for more info.

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by kestolove95(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari at 72. Stand. Kakaraka for hours dey. Talk without sipping water or orijin grin

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Brightology2(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari u ve 2 learn 4rm dis ooo b4 is too late.dn't say i didn't advice u

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Slynonny(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mallam Buhari comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Brightology2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Which of d buhari re u talking abt.
kestolove95:
Buhari at 72. Stand. Kakaraka for hours dey. Talk without sipping water or orijin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by kestolove95(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Brightology2:
Which of d buhari re u talking abt.
the buhari wey present paper. For chatham house

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by deskossy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
We wish him all f best!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by UpgradingUrself: 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
HMMMM
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Brightology2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abeg wait mk i laff 1st.Hahahahahahahahahahaha
kestolove95:
the buhari wey present paper. For chatham house

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
It is well
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by dsquare33: 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Alao Akala is a restless man.I don't expect him to still be vying for gubernatorial post,mere seeing him one on one has shown that he needs to take of himself.what he should be gunning for should ministerial or ambassadorial post.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by raumdeuter: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Less than a week ago

[size=18pt]Buhari too weak to rule, says Alao-Akala[/size]

Buhari cannot rule this country because he is too weak. Forget the fact that he was once a soldier. Age is not on his side to do that. - See more at: http://ngrguardiannews.com/features/policy-a-politics/200686-buhari-too-weak-to-rule-says-alao-akala#sthash.l1jKYcDl.dpuf

Today he is the one slumping

Na one by one.

I thought they have a list of people who are scheduled to die or are too weak to rule

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by alaoeri: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Maybe too much of bleaching cream caused it. grin , on a more serious note see the ppl accusing GMB of being too old are now dropping one after the other, hopefully Fayose will be next person.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by toyeoye(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hangover??
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by iamrealdeji(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Old soldier never dies,they fade away,but Buhari is not fading away - IBB

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
STROKE loading!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Chai! make baba siddon house dey lick him money jejely, he no gree undecided

I wish him a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Jonathan pls intervene
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by twayne01(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Chai! make baba siddon house dey lick him money jejely, he no gree undecided

I wish him a speedy recovery.

u again...af u sell market finish?? o_o
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
twayne01:
u again...af u sell market finish?? o_o
market ain't bad...

I sold all my fufu today wink

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by VickyRotex(f): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
raumdeuter:
Less than a week ago

[size=18pt]Buhari too weak to rule, says Alao-Akala[/size]

Buhari cannot rule this country because he is too weak. Forget the fact that he was once a soldier. Age is not on his side to do that. - See more at: http://ngrguardiannews.com/features/policy-a-politics/200686-buhari-too-weak-to-rule-says-alao-akala#sthash.l1jKYcDl.dpuf

Today he is the one slumping

Na one by one.

I thought they have a list of people who are scheduled to die or are too weak to rule

shocked shocked shocked

Seriously

Coincidence or what
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Noloss(f): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Get well soon
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by sheymoni(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok quick recovery
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
I hope Fayose is following this trend? He ought to watch his leaky mouth now.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by dokunbam(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wetin I won talk oo...

Akala get well soon
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by oluwadamilolah(f): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
I wish him speed recovery
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by otukpo(f): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
The bleachomg ex-gov, pele ooo
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by joystickextendr: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Get well soon

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital by twayne01(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Iyalasisi:
market ain't bad...

I sold all my fufu today wink
fufu shocked btw:pls hw can I get some..*d two in front of ya wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo.: Is This True Saw It On Tweeter By Nnamdi Kanu / Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics / See What Police Officers Were Spotted Doing 2 Boko Haram Members Hiding In Caves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.