Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU (38942 Views)

Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others / BREAKING: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olisa Metuh, PDP spokesperson is currently in the ICU unit of the national hospital in Abuja.He was attending a PDP meeting where the caretaker committees of the party for Borno and Yobe states were being appointed. Our corespondent stated that before the meeting, Metuh had complained of pain in the spinal cord area.

He then proceeded to sit on a swivel chair before crashing to the ground. His aides quickly helped him up and took him to a car that rushed him to the hospital.
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/pdp-spokesmanolisa-metuh-intensive-care/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Buharism: 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
bring back our yam first

274 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by faithesco(f): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wassup wif him#likeicare

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by BB013(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
See tactise

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by aydought: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
God, please have mercies on them. For they know not, what they were doing!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by kokoA(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
He had better return the money o

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
i wish him quick recovery.
We are just mere mortal. Just that most times we 4get that fact when we have power.

May God help our stupidity.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by AWONEYAN(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why is every accused person, falling sick and no be small sickness for that matter.......?

18 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by modath(f): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
He shall not die but live!!!

He will live to refund all that he isn't entitled to!! Thus saith the word of God...

P.S... There are ways to get "incapacitated people to court", Hosni Mubarak is a classic example...

Dasuki said he was ill 6mths+ ago & needed to fly abroad which wasn't allowed, he is still bouncing!!!!! cool

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by omenka(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wayo man. Trying to do an Alamieseigha 2.0 on us.

Whatever it is, they should make sure they give him a brand new pen and a spotless piece of paper and have him rewrite his damn will to include Nigeria's inheritance in the damn thing.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
He must refund our monies before story enter oh.

Alams case is still fresh in mind. We are still observing.

We are too big to be fooled.

There is stretcher, ambulance, wheel chair etc which we can deploy to bring them to court.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol. The comments above me though. No love.
Metuh, man of mettle
Get well soon.

The way u dey fear judgment sef, u fit reach heaven apply for stay of proceedings.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by doctokwus: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Y do I have this inkling feeling that this was stage managed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by omenka(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reminds me of this thread www.nairaland.com/2864686/pdp-bigwigs-current-immediate-past that made some people, notably iPod miscreants, go berserk and ballistic on me, with our very own Mai Foto Anoni posting crap all over the place. cheesy

If Metuh likes, let him grow a beard the length of Hans Langseth's, someone like me would give far less than no fvck about him.

He's a damn thief- period.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by vedaxcool(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
get well soon. .. we need you to locate our money

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by modath(f): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Liberty90:

Jobless y0ruba.

30 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by DIVINE78: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na lie o.
Let them administer aboniki.
If aboniki cannot take care of his plight he should be taken to Akpabio's "world class" hospital in Akwa Ibom.
Petty thieves don't have the luxury to travel abroad to threat waist pain or ask the trial judges to disqualify themselves. Yeye people.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by AtlanticBreeze: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
omenka:
Reminds me of this thread that made some people, notably iPod miscreants, go beserk on this thread, with our very own Mai Foto Anoni posting crap all over the place. cheesy

If Metuh likes, let him grow a beard the length of Hans Langseth's, someone like me would give far less than no fvck about him.

He's a damn thief- period.
how musch has the dullard in aso rock recovered so far? where are the monies he claims he has recovered?

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by jlinkd78(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
f
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by omenka(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

how musch has the dullard in aso rock recovered so far? where are the monies he claims he has recovered?
Listen/Look closely, between you (and the rest of your kind) and Metuh, I really can't tell who I give less fvcks about honestly. I'm more likely to care about the size of a flea's penis than care what you do with your damn lives.

Goodnight.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
And some ignorant folks will still insist that the new Sheriff in town isn't effective even though thieves re now going underground!If Mubarak of Egypt can appear in court on stretcher then why won't Metuh? Stealing is now obviously, surely corruption!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by bigerboy200: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
hahahahaha..he wants a valid reason to be rushed abroad for medical treatment?? abeg make dem use aboniki and hot water rub im body well well,e go dey alright..looters of our national treasury must be dealt with squarely..

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
It's well
Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
His effort to halt his trial has failed, so what do you expect of him?
He doesn't want to go back to Kuje Prison, hence he prefers to be hospitalized than to be imprisoned!
Smart move!
I doff my Hat sir!
Remain on the sick-bed till PMB tenure expired..... the only lifeline to avoid Kuje for the second time!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by Goke7: 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Expecting saraki to fall sick and get admitted into ICU any time from now, na their way, awon oloshi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU by sheettle(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na hunger. These people don't know how to earn legitimate money. Since PDP lost election, no more free money so hunger is the order in their life. Soak garri give am or get a crisp N1000 note and flash it over his nose, he will wake up.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halliburton: Aisha Buhari Sues Fayose / Adeleke To Directors: Accept Permanent Secretary Appointment And Get Fired / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.