Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What's Your Take On This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On This? (3472 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On This? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking right grin grin
Hell Yeah grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This? by Youngpo413: 10:01pm On May 12, 2015
MoNickk:
my question is why in the same compound in the first place?
its not a big deal
Re: What's Your Take On This? by MoNickk(f): 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
its not a big deal
really. I can't really do that cos I love my privacy in a relationship.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Youngpo413: 11:17pm On May 12, 2015
MoNickk:
really. I can't really do that cos I love my privacy in a relationship.
same compound can't stop privacy,except one partner is a cheating type.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by MoNickk(f): 11:23pm On May 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
same compound can't stop privacy,except one partner is a cheating type.
they have actually broken up now. The guy wasn't comfortable with the number of friends she had n dey called it quits.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This? by Youngpo413: 3:51pm On May 13, 2015
MoNickk:
they have actually broken up now. The guy wasn't comfortable with the number of friends she had n dey called it quits.
hmmm,I would do the same sha,
That kind of lady cheats a lot,if you ask her,she will say there are just friends,I know her type
Re: What's Your Take On This? by MoNickk(f): 4:19pm On May 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
hmmm,I would do the same sha,
That kind of lady cheats a lot,if you ask her,she will say there are just friends,I know her type
not necessarily. The guy was just being insecure in my opinion.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Youngpo413: 5:59pm On May 13, 2015
MoNickk:
not necessarily. The guy was just being insecure in my opinion.
insecure?no guy will feel comfortable to see his girl friend with different guys in the name of friendship,jealousy must surely occur except he is not in love with the lady.

Most ladies do sleep with the so called friend...so any sane man must be wary...
Re: What's Your Take On This? by MoNickk(f): 9:25pm On May 13, 2015
Youngpo413:
insecure?no guy will feel comfortable to see his girl friend with different guys in the name of friendship,jealousy must surely occur except he is not in love with the lady.

Most ladies do sleep with the so called friend...so any sane man must be wary...
I think that's where trust comes into play. u don't expect her not to have friends again cos of her bf. at least she brought the guys home so the guy could see them. He was just insecure.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Youngpo413: 10:14pm On May 13, 2015
MoNickk:
I think that's where trust comes into play. u don't expect her not to have friends again cos of her bf. at least she brought the guys home so the guy could see them. He was just insecure.
personally,past experience has taught me not to trust any lady with their so called male friends,she will even introduce you to her male friend,maybe for you not suspect anything,then all of a sudden she will start to misbehave...you will be wondering what went wrong,then all of a sudden she will ignore you totally and finally she will ask for a breakup...you will be so shocked to know that the new guy she is dating is one of the so called male friend...so now see that instances like that will surely make that same guy to feel very uncomfortable( maybe)when his new girl starts to get close to male friend.

The guy in question may had passed through the same scenario in the past,and he did the right thing by breaking up with her...

You see it has nothing to do with insecurities.

Finally,the word trust doesn't exist in relationship nowadays,so trust anyone at your own risk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi To Marry New Wife, Meet Ronke Ademiluyi / 8 Signs That She Probably Likes You. 90% Correct, I Dare Say / This Is Why You Should ALWAYS Check A Selfie Before Posting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.