Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Love Today Or Yesterday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Today Or Yesterday. (452 Views)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Today Or Yesterday. by KALMA1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
I wonder if life can still be like old times. when matrimony was
Taken seriosly,today love has no correlation to freewill /emptiness/truelove there has to
Be something in exchange,with the gms and other multimedia gargets
One can not even tell the truth from lies.I was in a bus coming from ibadan
And sat by couple ,the lady was kiss another guy on a phone call and
Telling him good tales while the guy beside me was calculate how to get to his home from IB.
My question is that what are the parameter of choosing a good patner today. since
We can't really always meet patriotic lovers like yester year.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day / The Best Childhood Memory / Australian Woman Places Advertisement To Find The Father Of Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.