Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,082 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock (50380 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by homerevival(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2015
FFK....all these lies because of an election?

Baba Falegan have said it all in his book that you (FFK) so much resemble your father in "ALL" things.

March 28 is around the corner.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2015
Fkk always has points to make just that his speech re always lengthy...

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by angelsing(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2015
HugeMac:
THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE ,
Chai!...E don pain you...lol
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by MrT2011(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Apc is a funny party. Pdp members are gay and they rejected the gay law. U guys should try another one. Is it not Amaechi that they say is gay?

grin cheesy grin
Amae de sisi governor undecided

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by MrT2011(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
zilokontah:
My guys there are four things at stake here, each of them potentially explosive and capable of degenerating into a careless and avoidable war.

1. Do we have gays in the presidency, If Yes, expose them let them resign with shame after apologizing to Nigerians.
2. If there is surrogacy in Mrs Diezani/PEG and GEJ is for them to sort and not a purblic concern.
3. Did Buhari promise a repeal of the anti-gay laws for support of his candidacy or approval of the western powers? If yes....He should own up to his failings and step down. If No, he should denounce it in no unclear terms.
(Buhari and APC by extension, should convoke an emergency international press briefing to debunk it...with its presidential candidate stating in an unequivocal terms his support of the wishes of Nigeria which is to uphold the status quo).
4. Retract of the 1966 statement by FFK as this is capable of revisiting old wounds and priming suspicion and hatred for GMB by the IGBOs.

They must do this fast.

You got others but that of no.4 - please shut your mouth from it before I first avenge it on u. In your hallow mind you think we don't remember the Biafran war. angry
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by MrT2011(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2015
idu1:
grin we shall release the video a week to election.

Calm down please.....

APC sheepish grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Mamaita(f): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2015
APC should please release the video. PDP is not the only party that can play dirty. when u attack others, also remember that you will be attacked. PDP attacked the general's credibility so let's see if gej is a man without skeletons. PDP says the general should answer for war crimes, please tell me who will answer for the chibok girls, the murdered and all d kidnapped people. PDP should go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Mckennedy: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Auote author=9jaroof post=31530078][/quote]
Another air-fee-see media propagandist I'm a practical man I don't believe ranting jumping from corner to post, I will, I'm going to, duro demi, go ahead and send the video or bury yourself in shames in this 21st century ppl do longer get brainwashed easily. Leave phrase and proof it .
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Bishop(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
My reply to you Mr Femi Fani-Kayode is that You are Big fool...It was you who came out brazenly to tell us that GMB was in a UK hospital,how could he have been meeting with Pro gay activist....I say to you again that you are a fool and your kingdom of deceit will soon fall down

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by vislabraye(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oceemo:
marrying a person that work as a house help is there sometin wrong wit that? I think u guys are more foolish than this big fool ffk. I bet u only think as ur father is a farmer and he met ur mother as a fish trader that's how it is for everybody. I guess he love d woman that's y not minding her status went ahead and married her. So get some sense guys.

You are rather foolish. Did I make fun of Amaechi Is it not FFK thats referring to him ?
Theres nothing wrong marrying anybody at all. But when you start becoming arrogant and mock other people's wives, someone will do same to yourS.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Jowonloju(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
APC lets see the video. It will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ayam telling yooooou!! Niger Delta men don pursue women finish? The ones wey dey APC naim dey mumu themselves there!!
you sabi every ooh!
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Hitunnu(f): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Redoil:
hmmm. It is well
forever well
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Redoil: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hitunnu:
forever well
how is ur evening and what did you eat for dinner
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by baralatie(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
mycar:
Lie lie, if this was true, the video would have been released since and it better be backed up with a video evidence and not a mere allegation and talk.

I challenge APC to release the video and we the electorate will do the needful.

Just a NL propaganda as made known to me by one of the APC members.

Meanwhile, the title of the post is misleading and does not connect well with the body of the post. The title should have been, PDP alleged that Buhari promised the west that he will reverse the gay marriage law to get their support.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by snowland(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
fx45:

There's nowhere in the write up where anybody said anything about gay sex in Aso Rock... Rather its FFK who made the allegation. U guys read but U don't understand
Yes Sir
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by farem: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
diluminati:
So the fani "cocaine" KocainDe kayode admits there are sexual abominations going on in aso rock.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Hitunnu(f): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2015
Redoil:
how is ur evening and what did you eat for dinner
U funny o
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by billyG(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=9jaroof post=31530078][/quote]
I think FKK is a mole working agst GEJ & PDP talking 2 much like infant in pampas,he has revealed 2 much already do we need 2 see this obscene documentry again,we can put 2 & 2 together.APC dnt live in aso rock if they ,we know anything obscenity going on dia they shld blame FKK.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by tonero230(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2015
But like seriously,is gej banging petroleum minister?
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by arsetalks(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
mycar:
Lie lie, if this was true, the video would have been released since and it better be backed up with a video evidence and not a mere allegation and talk.

I challenge APC to release the video and we the electorate will do the needful.

Just a NL propaganda as made known to me by one of the APC members.

Meanwhile, the title of the post is misleading and does not connect well with the body of the post. The title should have been, PDP alleged that Buhari promised the west that he will reverse the gay marriage law to get their support.
. Must you all be hypocrites? What is sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander. What evidence did they have against Tinubu? Was the documentary against Buhari not full of lies?

Be objective for once.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by masqot(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
can it be true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) / Good Things Happening In Nigeria / Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.