Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock (50382 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hehehehehe.
I can't stop laughing.
Abeg wey the video?

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by itetemi: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
teufelein:

...and there're igbos supporting this killer, buhari....is either these igbos like obiageli, berem..etc are fathered by awusa- Fulani or there's fundamentally something wrong to matter with their brains. igbos are really being killed like goats in the zoo nigeria?

pls deceive una sef well well.so at 23years,buhari led civil war,pls only a daftie like ffk could say that .

and pls how old was ffk in 66' to have seen and known this.

this is a failed and backfiring propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by M4gunners: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
So desperation won make one man turn nigeria to GGay country? God where are you.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by lugado: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm starting to think that ffk is a mole in pdp because all he's being doing ever since is destroying Jonathans reputation

5 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by onobi7: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
lugado:
I'm starting to think that ffk is a mole in pdp because all he's being doing ever since is destroying Jonathans reputation

Yes! And Patience too!!

3 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by queensmith: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Well the wise president of Nigeria has spoken through this ever so sensible man. So I'm guessing very soon we should expect to see this documentary. Also that Patience is very peaceful and will never invite violence or insult anyone. So assuming so is just foolish and wrong.

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
If APC had anything of such, they wouldn't hesitate to release it to the public.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by toprealman: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
I wonder who the producer will be? Who will be the lead actor...Jim Iyke, Desmond Elliot or Emeka Ike? Any guest appearance...Charley boy, Denrele, Bola Tinubu?
Wonder where the location will be? Iraq, San Francisco, London or Somali?
I am not looking forward to this but then democracy encourages freedom of expression so bring it on!
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Sanchez01: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Guy, try apply wisdom in this issue! So you want to tell me that you didn't know that it is just a mere political propaganda? I tell you, it takes more than what you posted to be an intelligent political observer!!!
One thing about the elections is that it's been spinning like a carousel. What were your comments like when the devilish documentary peddled with falsehood against GMB was aired? If the APC indeed has every evidence that points to the fact GEJ and his cabinet practice gay sex, then I see no wrong in airing it. Oh! And last I checked, "Propaganda" is always aimed at affecting the behaviours of people, which AIT and NTA have assisted GEJ and his camp to do towards GMB. Last I checked, gay sex is a crime. When then is FFK calling a media gathering if it is false Why not brood on this part of the post posted by the OP and try give me an objective interpretation.a
“We invited you here today to intimate the Nigerian people, through your esteemed media organisations, about a despicable and wicked agenda that is being orchestrated by the opposition to scandalise, undermine and bring into disrepute our candidate, President Goodluck Jonathan (GCFR), his wife, the First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan, our Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Allison Maduekwe and other key government functionaries and members of his administration.”

“The special operations and intelligence wing of my Directorate has been reliably informed that the opposition is planning to air a documentary about the private lives of President Jonathan, the First Lady and the Minister of Petroleum Resources.”

“The documentary is riddled with falsehood and it is vulgar, smutty, cheap, shameful and salacious. This initiative is being spearheaded by the entire leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and is being funded and organised by two serving governors and one former governor who controls his state through his hand-picked stooge.”

4 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by aresa: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
The special operations and intelligence wing of my Directorate

This crack head's rubbish is not worth responding to even by the APC, it shouldn't in anyway be dignified. This clown is a sad burden on his paymaster.

..but the highlighted got me laughing. Who dash monkey banana intelligence wing. The clown obviously read too many spie novels... grin

6 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by bigtimers(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
This FFK guy can talk, imagine the long story about a video that is not yet released... Well he just gave us a bit of our expectation from the video.
hajruna:
yup! He has just told us that by trying to deny it. What a shame!
This FFK guy can talk, imagine the long story about a video that is not yet released... Well he just gave us a bit of our expectation from the video.

4 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by lozanni(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Flets:
Hahahaha

Lai - leaking nyash
Tinubu - rotten mouth
Amaechi - Gay

What's left?

APC can only attempt a comeback in the form of damage control but the damage is done already.

ROTFL !!!

Una no go kill pesin with laughter.

See as their names agree with their failing:

L for Lai: Leaky butt

T for Tinubu: Teeth rotten

A for Amaechi: An.us bleeper.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Davidohida(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gangannnnnnnn!we the masses will watch how the new indian movie shall be lunched on air

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Walahi this guy don kolo, he deserves a permanent place in Aro n Yabaleft. Oloriburuku somebody angry

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
hahahaha. APC should release it oooo biko.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by odudueffiom(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
after smoking weed they cum out to talk
nonsense....

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by SweetSophia: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Job opportunities 4 all.
Change is on d way.
Apply today http:///13467660
Tell colleagues,friends & family to apply

Elite Employee Quest 2015.

The Elite
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Whoever is having a thought or tries to Repel or reverse the anti-gay laws in Nigeria is an Enemy of the nation.
Presently, they are 2punishments for those indulging in such wickedness. Viz PERSONAL CALAMITY/PUNISHMENT & NATIONAL CALAMITY/PUNISHMENT.
Indivduals who whose countries refuse to sign into law anti-gay act nd who personally indulge in the gay pratice are on daily basis recieving personal punishment from GOD.
Countries whose Leaders have signed into the anti-gay act, Recieve NATIONAL PUNISHMENT/CALAMITIES FROM GOD.
One Reason while Nigeria as a nation today do not have much disaters is because our present leaders refused to sign such laws.
Take a look at the countries that hv such laws and see strange hapoenings on daily basis. Eg the USA, France nd in Africa, South Africa.
LET THE WISE DISCERN AND READ THE TIMES
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by sleekman(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2015
purplesummer:
Sh*t is about to get really messy!
No Be Lie My Sister. The Book Of History & Secrets Is About 2b Rewritten & Revealed

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by timunstopable: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2015
Fuel Scarcity pdp blamed Apc

Chibok girls kidnapped .Presidency didnt respond till days after instead #Gej went to dance skelewu.Pdp blame Apc they know where the girls are

Rubbin Minds on channels tv #pdp youth rep demola blamed the poverty in 2015 on buhari policy 30 years even tho Pdp has been in power for 16years

Now FFk blames biafra war on buhari , is buhari gowon? Or he has forgotten that some northern general that fought in the civil war still in Pdp

What will Pdp takes responsibility for?

Excuses are tools of incomptence

5 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by IYANGBALI: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2015
Omo the movie should be released quickly for alaba boys to to make available for us. I can't wait to see those people moaning,screaming and shouting push it to the right,to the left,take it back it the right,common push harder,oh no,I feel you baby,common now,common,waow,yeah,I love it,oh no,no no,are you coming,pls don't come yet,I wanna feel you,I I I I I am ko ko ko ko ko comiiiiiiiiiiiing grin

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by omokab: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
APC must release this video.so it can pain you.yoruba will say "akoda oro koda bi ada gbeyin"and "Afida pani koni fe ki won mun ida koja ni ipako ohun"somebody who killed by sword will not allow another person to show sword at him,because he knows what sword can do.fani kayode don't want APC to release the video but he still continue saying another lie.I think he born and train to tell lies in his life.We are waiting for the video.

3 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Hilaskee(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Thief dey fear thief.....lolzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Eluwilussit(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
dammytosh:

So u feel I. Ur right mind that those 3 point of urs is enough reason for GEJ to continue for another 4 years with the performance of the last 4 years.

Wake up from your slumber.

I wasnt talking about GEJ. I was talking about APC, Buhari, Tinubu and Amaechi. I have a lot to say about that, but here is not the place. Don't twist it.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by myweb(m): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Apc is a funny party. Pdp members are gay and they rejected the gay law. U guys should try another one. Is it not Amaechi that they say is gay?
Do you have prove to your allegation "that they say". Madam come off it you are already or would be a mother someday. Lets see everything truthfully as it is not viewing with ethnic colored prism.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by sniperr007(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2015
Now dey r actin as expected. No suing for billions.expose each other den let efcc,icpc,police make arrests.
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by Oceemo(m): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2015
vislabraye:

Yes, its the truth. Ask anyone that knows PH affairs, theyll tell you.
And this same Amaechi is laffing at PEJ.
marrying a person that work as a house help is there sometin wrong wit that? I think u guys are more foolish than this big fool ffk. I bet u only think as ur father is a farmer and he met ur mother as a fish trader that's how it is for everybody. I guess he love d woman that's y not minding her status went ahead and married her. So get some sense guys.

4 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by spenca: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2015
FFK and PDP are not bothered yet they are calling the press, talk another one joor

2 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by coldFLARES1(m): 12:41am On Mar 12, 2015
senier007:
I don't believe in repaying bad thing with worst, but, if the allegation is true or for character assassination then I think the party should always put the country first above personal vendetta lest they want to be seen as the new phase of metamorphosed PDP ortherwise they should allow the masses to fight for them at the poll, and to also clear their names in any competent court at same time demanding fine to serve as a deterrence. But FFK looks scared and behaving as the new phase of exhausted and lame opposition.
Please bear in mind that an unquantifiable damage has been done to the goodwill enjoyed by Buhari and Tinubu by those malicious documentaries, especially those with scanty education, lack of access to the internet and those incapable of logical reasoning and rational analysis. Tragedy is, this population is significant and these folks have the same one vote as you and me! This got messy when AIT refused to stop airing the damaging documentary. For me, if APC has evidences, they should widely circulate it and cause a great harm to the presidency not minding its implication for national security. Once they get even, then they can go back to issue-based campaigning.

4 Likes

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by anneedu: 12:51am On Mar 12, 2015
Must you come online to wash your linen and wear it in public.

1 Like

Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by maureen546: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Mr president we won't sell our beloved country to terrorists,we r solidly behind you for the greater good of the nation,carry on
Re: APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock by cutecanson(m): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2015
season of exposing secret....jst passing by

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.