Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War (2436 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" / 9 Biafra War Machine Dat Mak Is Hard For Nigeria To Defeat Dem During Civil War / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by CaptainAmerica1: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2015
If I want to finish the FFK of a goat, why not ask how his father was killed by the igbos too.

Igbos were solely behind Obasanjo who led a whole Brigade in the civil war. OBJ also led the final invasion of Biafra.

undecided
Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by shaddoww: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2015
teufelein:

...and there're igbos supporting this killer, buhari....is either these igbos like obiageli, berem..etc are fathered by awusa- Fulani or there's fundamentally something wrong to matter with their brains. igbos are really being killed like goats in the zoo nigeria?
so u also believe Buhari who is a 23year old officer could b involved in planning a coup then?
Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by organic973: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2015
Let's say it's true but indigbo should be the ones raising the issue and not FFK or are the leaders of indigbo sleeping?

What it worth, majority of indigbo are supporting GEJ it's a clear fact which is now truth.
So others can join the train fast.

I support TeamGEJ beyond 2015.............
Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Is not what FFK tantamount to inciting tribal conflict. He should be charged to court.[quote author=omenka post=31544885][/quote]
Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2015
The guy that ravaged their warlord's wife is now their best friend, to the extent of giving speeches in their region grin
Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by Ojiofor: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Segeggs:
The guy that ravaged their warlord's wife is now their best friend, to the extent of giving speeches in their region grin
The mad dog now have a new master and have turned against his former masters...the rabid dog is doing a fine job by sniffing out thie.fnubu's stinking mouth odour grin and pampets wearing lai mohammed grin.
in due course he gonna tell us more about his former masters,stay tuned.
Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by nzeadachie: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Obu nkita ara turu imegi - asi na ibu onye igbo i ka mata na o bu ndi ijaw mepere ndi ugwu uzo ha si bata we gbue ndi igbo! angry

mana amam na ibu anu mpama na eweghi nna ga ko ro gi akuko ihe mere ga ra aga! cheesy

ezi nwa afo igbo ma ra na ndi ijaw kporo ndi igbo asi karia nke ndi ugwu kporo anyi!

otoro na eweghi nwanne gbugbue gi ebe obula ino! angry

[size=18pt]if you ever quote me again you will go cripple! bloody robot! [/size] angry

EZI I GA AGWA EBE IJAW DI? MPAMA I SIRI NA I MA IHE, ASK YOUR MOTHER YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER, SHE'S NOT FAITHFUL TO YOUR FATHER
Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by nwaanambra1(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
nzeadachie:
EZI I GA AGWA EBE IJAW DI? MPAMA I SIRI NA I MA IHE, ASK YOUR MOTHER YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER, SHE'S NOT FAITHFUL TO YOUR FATHER

at least i have a human father compared to you that was conceived by a dog. cheesy

by the way my dog is on heat if you don't mind being of use to him - i will pay you better than the N150 per comment you receive for typing sh1t on social media. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by nzeadachie: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
nwaanambra1:

at least i have a human father compared to you that was conceived by a dog. cheesy

by the way my dog is on heat if you don't mind being of use to him - i will pay you better than the N150 per comment you receive for typing sh1t on social media. lipsrsealed undecided
hahahaha WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE WE ARE ON FACELESS FORUM, I DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN STAND ON MY FRONT AND TALK NONSENSE, IF YOU DOUBT ME YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADRESS AM FROM ANAMBRA I WILL BE BACK ON EASTER PERIOD
Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by nwaanambra1(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2015
nzeadachie:
hahahaha WELL I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE WE ARE ON FACELESS FORUM, I DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN STAND ON MY FRONT AND TALK NONSENSE, IF YOU DOUBT ME YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADRESS AM FROM ANAMBRA I WILL BE BACK ON EASTER PERIOD

this fool has not been in any part of igbo land since he was born and he is on a forum claiming to speak on behalf of ndi igbo! cheesy cheesy grin grin

no wonder you believed new ontisha bridge and enugu - onitsha express has been reconstructed and awaiting GEJ's commissioning! cheesy

may the gods of ala igbo cripple you!

in short may these gods of Anambara: Aro Abagana! Ojita nimo! Alusi okija! Ngene Annam! ogwu-gwu Abatete! Arobunagu Ogbunike and the rest of our great gods see to it that you no more touch your legs in Anambra state because of your support for a man who obviously hates the igbos and see them as only a tool to be used for elections! angry

Dont even try to come to Anambra because these gods i invoked on your head will see to it that you don't reach your destination! I don't follow any christian god i only worship the gods of my forefathers and when i make pledge to them they answer me sharp sharp! angry

You will learn not talk to people anyhow even if its a faceless forum! angry

YOU WILL SEE TOO LATE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AWKA AND OKA! angry

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Buhari Must Explain His Crimesagainst Ndigbo During Civil War by nzeadachie: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2015
nwaanambra1:

this fool has not been in any part of igbo land since he was born and he is on a forum claiming to speak on behalf of ndi igbo! cheesy cheesy grin grin

no wonder you believed new ontisha bridge and enugu - onitsha express has been reconstructed and awaiting GEJ's commissioning! cheesy

may the gods of ala igbo cripple you!

in short may these gods of Anambara: Aro Abagana! Ojita nimo! Alusi okija! Ngene Annam! ogwu-gwu Abatete! Arobunagu Ogbunike and the rest of our great gods see to it that you no more touch your legs in Anambra state because of your support for a man who obviously hates the igbos and see them as only a tool to be used for elections! angry

Dont even try to come to Anambra because these gods i invoked on your head will see to it that you don't reach your destination! I don't follow any christian god i only worship the gods of my forefathers and when i make pledge to them they answer me sharp sharp! angry

You will learn not talk to people anyhow even if its a faceless forum! angry

YOU WILL SEE TOO LATE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AWKA AND OKA! angry
I WILL TAKE YOU TO MY SITES AT AWKA AM READY TO HELP YOU, STOP CRYING I WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM, BUT MIND YOU THAT THOSE ORACLES THAT YOU'RE CALLING FEARS ME MAKA NA EJIRO NWA DIBIA ENE NSI, GI BU OFEKE KA DIBIA ONYE GWOORO GI

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Complete List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank / Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration / I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.