Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration (2430 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics) / PDP Corners Nearly 4,000 Of The 5,000 Invitation Cards To Inauguration Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by denko(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2015
I am beginning to think something is not right somewhere. I hope and hope Nigeria will not end up having abroad president again.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by sagr(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
He went to burrow some few ideas

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by plux4: 1:09pm On May 26, 2015
sagr:
eya... The man without idea. I pity for naija. 3 days to inauguration where is buhari??
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2015
Una wan achieve wetin Orubebe no fit achieve for ICC? May God protect Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2015
Buhari is sick
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by denko(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2015
We should be rational in thinking.
OrlandoOwoh:

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Sweetguy25: 1:58pm On May 26, 2015
Fayose was right, Buhari has dire health problems.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari is sick
na the papa wey born the mad man that impregnated your great grand mama sick

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by doctokwus: 2:17pm On May 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Come to think of it,I am now thinking it might b possible that Buhari was actually worried that there were evil plans against him.
It sounds incredible,but with schemes so far to grind d nation to a halt,it isn't impossible.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2015
denko:
We should be rational in thinking.
We just want to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by plux4: 2:28pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
haba...why all dis nw? Just think of it logically, why should an incoming president skip jummat service to usher him into office. I think something is fishy somewhere...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2015
Jonathan's loss in the election is still emotionally and psychologically disturbing some TANoids here on Nairaland and it is hereby cascadinly oozing into a maladorous epidermic. But aint surprised cos u have not known how to play oppostion game yet. Untill after May 29th.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by PassingShot(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2015
doctokwus:

Come to think of it,I am now thinking it might b possible that Buhari was actually worried that there were evil plans against him.
It sounds incredible,but with schemes so far to grind d nation to a halt,it isn't impossible.
Buhari has proved to be smarter than I thought.

There are many reasons that could be adduced from his latest move:
1. Security of his life
2. Avoiding pressure from those governors and other key supporters for appoijntments.
3. Need for a deserved rest which cannot be guaranteed if he stays in Nigeria this critical time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Alutasenator: 2:47pm On May 26, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
Jonathan's loss in the election is still emotionally and psychologically disturbing some TANoids here on Nairaland and it is hereby cascadinly oozing into a maladorous epidermic. But aint surprised cos u have not known how to play oppostion game yet. Untill after May 29th.
mother goat.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 26, 2015
plux4:
haba...why all dis nw? Just think of it logically, why should an incoming president skip jummat service to usher him into office. I think something is fishy somewhere...
was it constitutional?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by PassingShot(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2015
plux4:

1. He never liked that PDP/FG is spending N3 billion naira for his swearing in and he made it known. So, dissing them in some way is in order.

2. The fact that PDP's transition committee refused to provide all MDA's reports as earlier indicated annoyed him. So, it's also good to shun some of their activities. After all, they're all ceremonial except the proper hand over event.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by dunkem21(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2015
And he sneaked out without informing his party stalwarts ..to get a heroic welcome in downing street. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by aderonila18: 2:53pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:

1. He never liked that PDP/FG is spending N3 billion naira for his swearing in and he made it known. So, dissing them in some way is in order.

2. The fact that PDP's transition committee refused to provide all MDA's reports as earlier indicated annoyed him. So, it's also good to shun some of their activities. After all, they're all ceremonial except the proper hand over event.

Thank you, GEJ wasting money on silly ceremonies while Nigerians are suffering

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by size40: 2:53pm On May 26, 2015
Our president elect knows most thieves from PDP will be running to UK to settle down after may 29th. So he is there to arrange for their arrest and repatriation back to Nigeria to face the music.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by meforyou1(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2015
Buhari is very sick. since last week o
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Beremx(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2015
meforyou1:
Buhari is very sick. since last week o
Is it a crime for someone to be sick? You never sick before?

TANoids still crying over Jonathan's loss.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2015
soe:

He's dead.
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

He's dead.
well..now u understand how it runs in the family

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by doctokwus: 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Buhari has proved to be smarter than I thought.

There are many reasons that could be adduced from his latest move:
1. Security of his life
2. Avoiding pressure from those governors and other key supporters for appointments.
3. Need for a deserved rest which cannot be guaranteed if he stays in Nigeria this critical time.
I honestly now don't think 3 was a major reason.Remember d next day he immediately met with the British PM.
I think 1 &2 are likely and probably he also wants the time to fully concretize his plans and appointees and put them into a formal document which will form the crux of his 1st address to the nation.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 26, 2015
to open bank account .

and the brits are ready to help hide it .
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by PassingShot(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2015
doctokwus:

I honestly now don't think 3 was a major reason.Remember d next day he immediately met with the British PM.
I think 1 &2 are likely and probably he also wants the time to fully concretize his plans and appointees and put them into a formal document which will form the crux of his 1st address to the nation.
Yeah, to concretize his plans is also a very plausible reason.
The man is surely smarter than we think. Even outsmarting the Tinubus and Amaechis by not letting them know about his trip.
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 26, 2015
i pray he returns hale,hearty and in due course.

i really want him to be the president of Nigeria so that the nation will disintegrate under his watch with gowon been a witness.

God pls keep the zoo president elect safe and free from all health trouble .

the zoo republic needs him like the indigenous people of Biafra need the peoples republic of Biafra
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
well..now u understand how it runs in the family

He's not the one visiting his doctor in London every two months
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Naijiant: 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Jossyroyal1: 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
him be learner?
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 26, 2015
sagr:

You need to first borrow 'How to Spell Correctly' from Burrow's Dictionary, 8th edition.

But after borrowing the right way of spelling, abi na ideas, when will you repay it?
Re: Why Is Buhari In London Fews Days To Inauguration by papoose999(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
soe:
was it constitutional?
its nt but it s smhw suspicious...prof osinbanjo was presnt durin d sunday prog..buhari just dey cause unnecessary prob for hmself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. / Ooni Burial Pictures / Former Cross River Governor, Liyel Imoke Spotted At House On The Rock, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.