Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? (1016 Views)

I Want To Insure My Legs / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / What Part Of Your Body Would You Want To Enhance?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by realteflon(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
I Was watch Entertainment Tonight news. I saw Taylor Swift insure her kplala leg for $11 billion. The last time it was JLo insuring her B.o.o.t.y

Which part of your body you go like insure and how much base on how much you value that part of your BODY
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by sinaj(f): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
na wa o!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hian
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by kinglekan: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hian

Where have u been cutie?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by realteflon(m): 12:28am On Mar 12, 2015
sinaj:
na wa o!
E tire me too
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
kinglekan:

Where have u been cutie?

smiley
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by kinglekan: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tandullceblog:

smiley

Finally she replies me with a smile.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
kinglekan:

Finally she replies me with a smile.

Finally?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by kinglekan: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Finally?

Yes hun, wanted to woo u in that wooing thread. *grins*
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by shitshappen(m): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Funny

I will spend all my worth insuring my
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by Gmekx(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
I'm ensuring my joystick for as much as I can. wink cheesy grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
kinglekan:

Yes hun, wanted to woo u in that wooing thread. *grins*

Heheheh, so wat happened?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by ivyT(f): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
My b************ *coughs*
kiss
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by kinglekan: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Heheheh, so wat happened?

Tot u took a vacation from nairaland hun

cheesy
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
kinglekan:

Tot u took a vacation from nairaland hun

cheesy

Lol, ok
Re: What Part Of Your Body Would You Like To Insure? by Acekidc4(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
I will Insure my * BALLS*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Ladies You Must Not Marry / General Gowon Wedding Invitation Card / I Have Not Had Sex For 5 Months - Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.