Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Which Do You Think Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Think Is Better? (1279 Views)

Photo: What Do You Think Is Going On Here? / What Do You Think Is On Her Mind? (funny Pics) / Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Think Is Better? by freelance(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2006
What is more the benefit? To love a person that is already loved by everyone, or to love a person that is rejected by everyone?
Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by queen2(f): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2006
How can u love someone that is rejected by everyone, if i read that well, do u mean romantic love or just plain love by everyone, no matter their gender?
Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2006
i will prefer a rejected man. pick him up and clean him up to be the best of man. i mean a one in million
Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by Busta(f): 2:10am On Sep 01, 2006
both grin
Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by bechex(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2006
Neither, i'd rather love someone who is not loved by everyone nor rejected by everyone. wink
Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by ogbonnaya(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2006
there must be a reason why everybody will reject someone properbly she or he has
a bad character.you must find out the reason why many poeple reject the person
before you go ahead so that you will not join the (everybody)that reject the person.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by bumstuff(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2006
men you know wot i'll do
i'll find out y everyone reject him/her if theres notin much i'll love him/her but if there is then i will find a way to make him/her change him/her. grin cool

Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by momoney1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2006
non cool
Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by pureminded: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2009
The question is not even clear!
Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by IFELEKE(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2009
iice:

Do you mean a romantic relationship? I thought you can't really control who you fall in love with. undecided Well i think that most times you dont choose to fall in love with someone. The feelings just sort of manifest themselves.
That's the answer you seek.
No One falls in love by Choice,It comes naturally so either ways,If it's a matter of love then you won't really have much choice.
Re: Which Do You Think Is Better? by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2009
If you are rejected by everyone, then it must be that you are useless, so i wouldn't want such either, an armed robber who kills without remorse is not who i should love, and i also can't love someone who already loves someone else, it's like a suicide mission, so i won't choose any.

(1) (Reply)

Love/marriage &compatibility / By All Means: Marry! / I Denied The Affair, Now She Says Her Baby Is Mine- -how Can I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.