Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra (6162 Views)

Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide / Nnamdi Kanu: The Caller On The Phone Can You Hear Me, Lagos Is On Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by kay1one2(m): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Why are d. Yorubas calling weed igbo? grin

Jamb is coming up soon. Go and prepare. Doubt you'll do well in English though.

2 Likes

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 12, 2015
if true, pls tell us what igbos were saying on the radio to warrant such provocation. Yorubas dont attack without being provoked.

well, i like this. It will hasten the brake up,of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by tuborme: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2015
And Igbos keep making you tenants in your land?

6 Likes

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by SOUNDKING: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2015
If housa or yorubas were the one invaded by Britain,Russia & many more, they will not have a place in Nigeria 2day, they will on beg for food for the rest of their lives, am open for disputes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by asala1: 7:24am On Mar 12, 2015
I will liken the Igbo people of Nigeria to the African-Americans, they exhibit the same traits which I believe is INFERIORITY COMPLEX and just like the African-Americans it is deeply psychological. You guys need to move on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2015
tuborme:
And Igbos keep making you tenants in your land?

Broda u BALM cool
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2015
asala1:
I will liken the Igbo people of Nigeria to the African-Americans, they exhibit the same traits which I believe is INFERIORITY COMPLEX and just like the African-Americans it is deeply psychological. You guys need to move on.

U Think?
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by NDPVF(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2015
[s]
asala1:
[/s]Is this all you can say about what one bastard from Yorubaland said?.
Truth is,the world is watching.
As an external observer,an Igbo vs Yoruba will do harm across board,but the far worst destruction will be on Yorubas.we can argue that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by tonychristopher: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2015
Not only igbo money
They stole nigerian assets and ruined them
Stole nd oil.

Thanks the truth is coming out and the world is seeing how nasty they can be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by Emmanuel247(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2015
That's what they beat chest on another mans victory

COWARDS!!!!!!
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2015
finniblinks:
A Yoruba caller on Radio Biafra told Nnamdi Kalu(Radio Biafra presenter) bluntly said that Nigeria stole Biafra's money and gave them 20 pounds and there is nothing we can do about it.
LMAO
Now, Igbos have occupied Lagos for good, and Yorubas are weeping and grinding their teeth.

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Caseless:
elaborate more on this assertion, pls.

you want me to elaborate on something that is quite obvious ? Even the core yorubas know this. They are probably intimidated by our collective success even after everything that happened when the civil war ended,. That caller only called to console himself and his other tribes men
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by ribbit: 9:04am On Mar 12, 2015
BuddahMonk:
There are better houses in East than in West, standard of living in East are higher than in West, an average Easterners in West live better than an average Westerners in West and Easterners in East live better than Westerners in East.

There are more beggars in West than in East likewise there are more out of school kids in West than in East.

In West 1kg of parboiled rice and one ball of odourless fufu can make you a governor but in East nobody gives a hoot about your goodies before voting.

yet your families Park themselves like sardines to South West where standard of living is poor to escape Eldorado in South East... Clueless moR0N cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by wordcat(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2015
teufelein:

..of course yorobbers stole igbos monies...is a fact and the fact is true. what are igbos going to do about the day light robbery?

We don buy almost all the land with that 20 pounds.

And there's nothing the Yorobboers do about it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by Ralphlauren(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2015
Nitefury:

you shouldn't be here... You're respected on this forum (Family Section).. This is just another tribal thread. Avoid such threads like plague

Hahahhahaha. grin grin

You must be new to nairaland.

You seem you don't know her. She's one of nairaland's number one bigots. Forever subjecting herself to insults from online posters that are old enough to be her children

3 Likes

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by kestolove95(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2015
kay1one2:

Jamb is coming up soon. Go and prepare. Doubt you'll do well in English though.
hahahahahahaa....ma guy,na qstn I ask na
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by htconeline: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Ibo and double face u hide behind radio biafra to yab all nigeria calling nigeria Zoo.now we are waking up nd giving the taste of ur medicine.
Pls I nid to calling to tell the presenter that Ojuiku is big and biggest coward ever liveth.
Anyone with there number
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by fathermikky: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Because Igbos are richer than yoruba that is why they stole the money still they are the people that is suffering most because the crime their father commits ;Dand it will rich to generation upon generation tongue Pls you're a yoruba ask your father angry grin shocked undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by Mynd44: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2015
Sorry I am late

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by asadike(f): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Chai! I don repent, na dis kind thread I dey like before.

1 Like

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by semitunde: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2015
I always thought radio Biafra is good for venting anyways.

If true, the Yoruba guy shouldnt have called. Maybe he listened and got annoyed by the discussion and decided to rile them back.

Many Igbo who shout 20$ don't even know the whole story. But are ready for a physical or oral battle over it.
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by semitunde: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Mynd44:
Sorry I am late

Working my jaw...

Will join you soon.
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by EmmySparky(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Humblebloke:
Thread for irrepairable tribal bigots undecided
thanks...u just spoke my mind...it irritates me when I see peeps get this tribalistic...really pathetic...in this 21st century...

3 Likes

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by fx45(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2015
ribbit:
yet your families Park themselves like sardines to South West where standard of living is poor to escape Eldorado in South East... Clueless moR0N cheesy
U don't seem to get a grasp of what is happening right now. Its called NEO-COLONIALISM. These Yeeboes are packing themselves like sardines and trooping to Ur land to take over. Its already happening and the revolution won't be televised!
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by fx45(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2015
asadike:
Chai! I don repent, na dis kind thread I dey like before.
No sitting on the fence honey... We don come be say, we don come. These Ofenmanu descendants of jealousy, envy, greed and hate need to be put in their proper place. Don't relent
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by ribbit: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2015
fx45:

U don't seem to get a grasp of what is happening right now. Its called NEO-COLONIALISM. These Yeeboes are packing themselves like sardines and trooping to Ur land to take over. Its already happening and the revolution won't be televised!
lmao just like the Mexicans have taken over America or how the pakis and Indians have taken over England.

Delusion grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by fx45(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2015
ribbit:
lmao just like the Mexicans have taken over America or how the pakis and Indians have taken over England.

Delusion grandeur.
U still don't get it...
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by ribbit: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
fx45:

U still don't get it...
Yeeboes have been migrating like parasites before BIAFRA war and even after BIAFRA war, they are yet to control anything southwest.. The day they start thinking beyond being parasitic immigrants, the day they will receive Ghana must go treatment.

3 Likes

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by Walelavender(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2015
How does the statement (if true) of one person represent the opinion of the Yoruba nation? I know any tribal bigot will get excited about this thread. We have left that age where we would be pointing accusing fingers to each other,promoting your tribe above others. Ego driven and centered tribal bigots (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba) will always beat their chest with reckless abandon neglecting the course of humanity. Grow up fellas!

2 Likes

Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by asadike(f): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
fx45:

No sitting on the fence honey... We don come be say, we don come. These Ofenmanu descendants of jealousy, envy, greed and hate need to be put in their proper place. Don't relent
onye nkem ke kwanu?
Re: ''we Stole Your Money And Gave You 20 Pounds'' A Yoruba Caller On Radio Biafra by asala1: 11:36am On Mar 12, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Is this all you can say about what one bastard from Yorubaland said?.
Truth is,the world is watching.
As an external observer,an Igbo vs Yoruba will do harm across board,but the far worst destruction will be on Yorubas.we can argue that.

I can't argue.

Like Alfred Adler said "Exaggerated sensitiveness is an expression of the feeling of inferiority." The Igbo people have to move one, so many wars have occurred and people involved have moved on. The Germans lost the World war, they have moved on. That is life.

To get over sensitive on things like this doesn't help. The African-Americans with all their over reacting to things haven't help them a bit, the whites just don't care, they don't even count it as anything. Same with other tribes in Nigeria, no one cares about all these things except the Igbos. If you do exactly this type of thing on any radio or TV channel in Ibadan, I surely believe you won't see it on Nairaland. I am not justifying what that person did as it is bad and bigotry.

Nigeria as of today is interwoven, there are more Igbo in Kano alone than most of the states in the South-Eastern part of Nigeria doing their business, same in Lagos, Kaduna, Port-harcouurt, Ibadan, etc. Bringing out tribal sentiment and over exaggerating what a bigot says will only make things worse.

Every tribe or region I believe have the freedom to fight for sovereignty but just like a divorce, all party will feel the pain. I won't argue who will feel it more but if at the end of the day we all go our separate ways, very tribe will eventually survive.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria / Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes / If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.