Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! (863 Views)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / I Found Your Soulmate And You Can Thank Me Later / Marry A Yoruba Girl, Thank Me Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! by princejenks(m): 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tonight,am in the mood to share a technique I've used over and over to get that thing most guys want with ladies(you know what I mean now) on the very first date.

Well,I call this technique closing-the-gap,lemme quickly add that it's not a stand alone technique i.e you have to use it in combination with other wooing skills for it to work as intended.

Ok,so you've just met that lady and you're having the hots for her;either you met through social media,physical meeting at an event or someone introduced her to you(na this one easy pass),and you have her pin,fb account or number,very good of you.

Next stage is to start getting comfy with her by chatting,texting and calling( I strongly advise chatting cos its cheaper). This is the critical stage where you have to bring all your skills to bear. You just have to find a way to get her talking so you can become an integral part of her small world. This is achieved by being versatile with topics that would naturally catch her interest,if you do this well enough,then half of the work is done. After that,the next stage is dropping of sweet names cos it hastens your journey to the promise land but then you've to be very careful here cos not all ladies like it. One way is to ask her what sweet names she likes and you can take it up from there.

If you keep up the momentum for two weeks or even less depending on how things go (two weeks is enough to know if a lady is really into you),then you should start thinking of asking her out on a date while her interest is still very high.

Yea,you've succeeded getting her to agree on a date;venue and time already agreed upon. Well,I usually choose an eatery close to my end or hers depending on how she wants it. First impression matters a lot,so dress well and be ready to spend sha(but don't make the mistake of asking her to order anything she wants except you're loaded o!). At the table,you've to switch on your best manners,keep her gaze and engage her in fruitful discussions with the end game in mind.

Next,tell her you wish to show her your place or know her place as the case may be(but I'd rather she knows mine first cos it's easier achieving my goal there than hers),she may throw up the challenge that she's running late,blah,blah,blah,don't give up o,na just styling things,tell her you won't keep her for long,that you just want her to know your place since it's not far from there. If you'd played your game very well before the date and ascertained that she's into you,following you to your place won't be a problem

So you succeeded getting her to your place(sure it's in good shape,sparkling clean with air freshener giving out a nice smell),make sure you have her where you want her to be,I mean if it's on the settee or bed,just make sure she's sitting where you can comfortably join her

Next, find an activity that you two can do together e.g watching a movie,playing a game,reading a magazine or more preferably show her your photo album(after previously removing those pictures of other ladies that would demand telling some unnecessary stories you don't need at that point).

This is where the closing-the-gap technique kicks into play. You have to find your way beside her, and doing any of the activities earlier mentioned is one good excuse for doing so. Start closing the gap between where she's sitting and where you are,inch by inch. Before she knows what you're up to,your bodies are already touching and you can playfully start the process of achieving your goal.

Most likely,she won't protest cos she's already getting used to you so you can start making some daring moves like putting your hand around her waist. This is when to seize the moment by sweet talking her and telling her those things you guys usually tell each other in your chats. A little exaggeration is allowed here but no outright lies here cos if she ain't beautiful,she just ain't,and telling her something contrary might just piss her off,instead find certain good features about her that you can highlight. While at this,start working with your hands,exploring of course. Try cooing into her ears and make efforts to kiss,if she's the kissing type,she would oblige you but if she isn't,don't lose hope rather change tactics by trying to turn her on by licking around her neck region or ear lobes. If you do it right,she would become turned on,so keep the momentum by locating her nipples and gently rubbing them. If you do it right,she'd be peeling off her dress or top so you can have clear access to her oranges,if she doesn't,take the initiative instead(no dulling). Then go for the final plunge by going below and locating her clit and rubbing her inner thighs. She might stop you with the usual "do you love me" question,of course a negative answer is not in your best interest here. She just wants a commitment from your end,so tell her what she wants to hear and you'd be hitting the jackpot that very day

Sometimes,you may not be so lucky even after making out,learn to respect her decision,patience is a virtue so don't give up just yet,the next date might work out better but this technique works most of the time. Goodnight folks.
Re: You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzZzz
Re: You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! by yomi007k(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
No go find how to make money.
Nonsense
Re: You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
I can swear with my handsome balls, that u copied this shyte form somewhere

angry Op, go get a job....

Yhu look so jobless to me

#TrussMe

Re: You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! by ScaryLolu: 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
So no be me be FTC...make i go sleep
Re: You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
ScaryLolu:
So no be me be FTC...make i go sleep

Come back jooor

1 Like

Re: You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! by martinsaba: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
those are jagons u wrote op, that rule doesn't apply to every body, if you must know, I got a gal and went down on her d 5th day, my friend did his on d 3rd day and another friend that very day he met d Gal, you will say d are cheap or olosho gals, but I tell you no, d are not, am not proud of that any way, just want to let you know that you should stop writing rubbish.
Re: You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! by princejenks(m): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
martinsaba:
those are jagons u wrote op, that rule doesn't apply to every body, if you must know, I got a gal and went down on her d 5th day, my friend did his on d 3rd day and another friend that very day he met d Gal, you will say d are cheap or olosho gals, but I tell you no, d are not, am not proud of that any way, just want to let you know that you should stop writing rubbish.
if you cant relate to something,you overlook or ignore rather than condemn. This technique works with any lady whether ur cheap girls you just mentioned or the very decent ones.
Re: You Can Thank Me Later,check It Out First!!! by princejenks(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
I can swear with my handsome balls, that u copied this shyte form somewhere

angry Op, go get a job....

Yhu look so jobless to me

#TrussMe
these are all my tots and yes I've a job

(1) (Reply)

The Attributes Of The Ideal Woman Every Guy Wish To Marry / Can Someone Help? What Do You Think He's Thinking? / How Men Expect Ladies To Look On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.