Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Does Satan Really Exist? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan Really Exist? (10319 Views)

Poll: Those Satan Really Exist?

Yes.: 53% (14 votes)
No.: 26% (7 votes)
I am Satan.: 11% (3 votes)
Yes, Satan is watching you.: 0% (0 votes)
No, go away with your satan.: 7% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Does Satan Work For God? / Where does Satan currently live? / Does Satan Really Eat With His Left Hand? And Other Quranic Discrepancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]Thanks you know '' Satan '' is the master of the world but i wonder why your fellow religious dogma's are still pretending not to know the truth , most especially the Christians have find all means to crush the name of Satan the great for nothing .[/size]

joe4christ:

Yea SATAN your master is D god of this world even jesus christ said it {THE PRINCE OF AIR} HE RULES OVER THE AFFAIRS OF THE CHILDREN OF PERDISSION BUT NOT OF GOD!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:53am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]You're totally wrong. . . . dear , try and ask! maybe you can search for yourself and tell me if the rulership of Satan is not forever. he rules the world and no GOD or one small boy known as JESUS CHRIST can throw a challenge without loosing .

You God is liar and looser . . . Satan is innocent .
[/size]
joe4christ:

@ogaga4luv the rulership of your master is but for a moment, as matter of fact he knows that his time is very short and that's why he's in hurry to get as many soul to hell as he can, your master's most fearful event is the second coming of jesus christ cos he knows that would definately be the beginning of his doom and the lost of his governance and rulership. ask him even though i know he will never tell u d truth cos he is a lier and a looser!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]I swear , very soon you shall become a satanist like me . . . . watch out . grin wink[/size]

May kelly:

now u kn
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2010
^^What's with your obsession with this thread?
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:04am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]well , i created this thread because im on a mission , but yet to be accomplish soon . wink [/size]
mama-gee:

^^What's with your obsession with this thread?
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by mamagee3(f): 1:43am On Jun 08, 2010
^^What kind of mission has been going on for years?

I just can't wait for the moderators to lock this thread up.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:02am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]mmm. . . . so , your plans is to see this thread locked up just like that ?? , oh dear you sound so hard this time and wasn't expecting such a comment from you. like i said , this thread was created for a mission and i guess most people have learn't one or two things from what they have read so far . . . .there's nothing stressful to answer a simple question affection the world today . so many people don't really know if satan truely exist or not . 95 percent of people in the world only know Satan because of religion and can't even use their brain to investigate the origin of the name .

I think you should have said this in my present. . . . wink
[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by smallman1: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
yes. the bible makes it clear that Satan does exist but he has very less power than many of us think.e.g the bible shows that he cannot read the intentions of our heart. there are a lot more, so fear him less.

luv,

small man.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Small man. . . i advice you should grow up because you're too small to understand the things of the spirit , you know?? the bible is not a truthful book and that's why there are so many contradictions there in . the Bible only state that Satan exist to promote the name of the biblical God (s) of Christianity . Satan is powerful and the world know it!! , you're clear that , we shouldn't fear Satan . . . . that's true , no need to fear Satan because he's not an enemy , it is the JEHOVAH GOD who always want people to fear and behave like slave to him in order to give way for friendship but '' Satan'' -- king and ruler of the world welcome all , size does not really matter in Satanism. . . . Satan isn't bad as you think , only want us to enjoy our life , because a day lost can never be recovered .

Thank you. . . . wink
[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ogaga how come you, an Urhobo boy and a fellow Deltan ended up being a satanist? My brother you need deliverance.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]You make me laugh. . . . well , i don't believe in tribalism  my dear , fellow Deltan and  '' Urhoubo '' -- brother  , i have chosen my lifestyle and path  and with it i am well comfortable ,you sound so funny though  . i must convince you that im a proud satanist and nothing can take me away from it. . . . even , the so called deliverance won't work on me since im a born again Free Thinker and a prominent world changer. . . .sorry , i need no man of God(s) to conduct any deliverance for me , Satan is in total Control. . . . i winked at you.

Oniovo wadoo. . . . .  grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
@Ogaga, one thing i've come to understand about you is the fact that you are plain minded and matured . I really admire the civil manner with which you try to prove your points. It's your choice to worship satan and I respect it.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by smallman1: 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2010
hey ogaga, how far,
you don finish, mmmmm,
just ask yourself what you have gained from satan. his making you enjoy a life that you are bound to loose as a result of the enjoyment he bis tow's on you. well you are on your own and dont say i have not grown coz you have no point.[no beefs]. and be very careful with the way you use the name JEHOVAH. i hope you wake up someday. but psychologically speaking, you have committed a sin which you think cannot be forgiven so you decide to die instead of making a change. the bible does not contradict itself in anyway ,you just have not been able to understand the connections ,that is if you are not just trying to find faults. just tell me one place in the bible where you have found any contradictions and we will start from there. remember, Jehovah is a God of luv, patience, kindness, to mention just a few. he is ready to forgive if your are truly repentant. hope to get your reply soon.

luv,
small man.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2010
@smallman why this forum name? Smallman arent u big? lol
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]now you're speaking my dear. . . . i respect your brilliant commentus . well , i guess by now you have discovered something about my identity . Yeah--- that's my choice and won't allow anything to shake it . Satan is ruling the world because he have been too humble enough for God and his so called people accusing em falsely . . . .The God you know is too proud and very soon we the world changers would first of all make em low before abolishing his history causing confusion in the world and each of everyone of us shall become our own God (s).[/size]

tosag:

@Ogaga, one thing i've come to understand about you is the fact that you are plain minded and matured . I really admire the civil manner with which you try to prove your points. It's your choice to worship satan and I respect it.
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Im facing that dude very soon. . . . maybe he wants me to share what i have done over and over again on here .[/size]

toba:

@smallman why this forum name? Smallman arent u big? lol
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Fallenbreeze: 11:36am On May 21, 2011
Sup chaps!. . . yesss ooo , satan does exit, But just in a Little time, his existence wil come to an End, Believe me, the prophecy has already been made in the Holy Bible , PLEASE let no one deceive u!, Satan has only come to Deceive us . . And his mission is to gather great multitudes of God's people to join him in His rightful place which is HELL!
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:09am On Jun 11, 2011
[size=13pt]The religions and gods of the world result from human wishful thinking. They are delusions, lies, methods of control, suited only for the gullible and stupid, serving to hide the nasties of life from view, making people unprepared, emotionally stunted, and subservient. Satan is rebellion, intelligence, anti-religion, anti-god; the accuser, the doubter. When Satan replaces God, the blindfolded can see again wink[/size]
Re: Does Satan Really Exist? by Infomizer(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
IMHO, Satan exists, thanks to Freud's psychoanalysis. Satan is that part of the human identity known as the Id.

#GoFigure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Nigeria Top Pastors Are Tied To Ilorin(kwara State) / Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.