Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP (12024 Views)

I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate / Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP by ibietela2(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Neyoor:

Your source please

You want source? Ok wait for me
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP by nzeadachie: 2:48am On Mar 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go read the ICC on genocide and its causes. You will realize that the Rwanda genocide, which the ICC cites, was caused by hate speech on the radio. APC has members that are lawyers and diplomats that are reputable, not like Fani-Kayode, a Cambridge law graduate that doesn't know that the ICC can make Patience appear in Hague.
WHAT OF THOSE COMMENTS FROM THOSE MEN BELLOW?

Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP by blackandbold: 4:07am On Mar 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:
APC are just making noise out of nothing. Just a single mis-statement, moreover it's a local women's rally in one of the most peaceful state in the country. APC is just devoid of campaign ideas.
I will want to assume two things...either u have not watched video the accused directly and verbally promoting violence withoit any f0rm of diplomacy(on youtube) or ur brain and thinking faculty is decayed without hope of redemption
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP by blackandbold: 4:14am On Mar 13, 2015
rapsodeep:
the way apc thugs on nairaland are ranting with confidence... when GEJ wins this election, make them no cry rigging ooo.

if only apc had educated people to offer, the would have understood international law

check this out

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the
Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party
Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader
- South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman:
Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman:
Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa
Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai
(Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National
Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National
Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser:
Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin
(Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim
convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-
officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people
want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a
national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided
people!
This is serious!!!
do u have to post the trash that exist in ur brain on public......cos I never expect any nigerian that cerebrates well to make a conclusion from this selected tots of urs in a demoncratic state like state of nigeria where things are supposed to pass through due processes.besides by now..u people should have hone beyond using religion as a means to cavass votes naa.
Re: Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP by blackandbold: 4:23am On Mar 13, 2015
anyway...it is not unexpected.....even extremely corrupt officials who are GEJs right hand dont go to court that is if they are charged to court..they roam and parade themselves around freely..patience herself has had a money laundering case before justvlike her husband. ..so I don not expect anu positive consent to the appearance cos of some loose political statememt naa.
besides just like okupke has said...'theis is nigeria..we are not America"
I pity ur lives in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inaugurates A National Task Force On Rice And Wheat Production. / N2bn Fraud: Surrender To EFCC Dambazau Tells Maina... / NEMA: EFCC Invites More Top Officers Amid Reps Probe Of DG Maihaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.