Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife (27301 Views)

When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / No Woman Can Snatch Ur Man If You Possess Dis Six Attributes.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by AmakaDNB(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Babe2sure(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2015
dre11:

gringrin

Am sure you missed my oga lalasticlala...... He is a veterans there.

But how can a pastor wife start having eye for his pastor friend to the extent of abandoning his family

Really?
I thought he is more into celebrity stuff.

Nothing is new under the sun anymore. It is one of the cases too many. It is one of the surprises life hands over to us that will make one pause and ponder that how come? We might never know if the pastor in question is even fetish and he was the one that actually snatched the woman from his friend.

At the end of the day, you will just end with the word "They are just human as the rest of humanity' and so they are not exempted from human sinful nature.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Decryptor(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2015
Adewale9:
Na this kind pastors dey endorse Gej....??

And the wife go dey endorse buhari unto change level as she don change di.ck

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2015
Trust no one excep† God
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Dronedude(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2015
I hate rubbish and I wish I ve the power to eraze rubbish. Fvck it.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Glowyshoe: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2015
The evil men do just for selfish desire
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by mightycrown1(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2015
[size=15pt] tomorrow they will come out to tell us they see vision from God. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by vislabraye(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided, oh! Sowie, its Christianity.

Oh yes. He's a fake pastor and there are many like that too.

U think Christians will be angry or threaten fire and brimstone like people of other religion?
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by ifyemex(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2015
End time ministry
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by synergycom19: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2015
Carnal pastors
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by synergycom19: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided, oh! Sowie, its Christianity.
What's this one saying?you compare a Cult with way of life
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by dammytosh: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Annointing to overthrow.

Ride on Pastors.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by jbaby265(f): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2015
i don laf tire..hohohohoho

laughing in hebrew language
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by brosdoncome(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2015
Pastors being shinning CONGO since the independence of CONGO DR and CONGO BRASSAVILLE sad
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by gistsky: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2015
You can become a computer guru within a month. For your home lesson on computer packages, pls call 08166945006.
We are at ur service.
PH only.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by pring: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2015
Theses are the people fools give their money in the name of tithe and offerings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by stan83: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2015
I pray you don't experience dis someday,cos you won't find it funny quote author=ijustdey post=31543799]

she denied you because she is having more than enough outside her matrimonial home [/quote]
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by ijustdey: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Decryptor:
Yoloba...so this una konji craze even reach una pastor side? Oshe o

ethnic bigot

why bring that into this matter
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by ijustdey: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
stan83:
I pray you don't experience dis someday,cos you won't find it funny quote author=ijustdey post=31543799]

she denied you because she is having more than enough outside her matrimonial home

I pray not to marry a cheat......
but, that's what's its happening..... she lustfully looks at the pastor friend and am sure there is something the guy possess that is missing in her husband
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2015
Joel3:
who is a pastor are they not humans?

Joel so you fit talk like this?
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Naa wa ooooo
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by JoeCutie(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Pastor to Pastor?!

The hustle is real, and it's getting hotter. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Krasid(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2015
End time pastors.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Joel3(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2015
brito:

Joel so you fit talk like this?
yes
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2015
The reason your wife defected to your co-pastor friend is because the husband was going too spiritual and forgetting the physical also matters. Since your friend in Ibadan was champion in the physical, she has to go where spiritual and physical satisfaction is abundant. Men I am warning you, always bleep your wife steady, in fact give her over dose of it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Joel3:
yes

Pls don't deactivate this mood
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Edusouls(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2015
chai see waiting men carry keep for house talk say na wife, men keep mysterious and various types of animals in human form, ranging from,birds,frogs,beasts,wolf,cats, scorpions, night snakes, owls,baboons,monkeys, lizards, rats..and they say they have a human companion..sorry men...
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Ilekeh(f): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2015
Lmao. But God is against divorce ba, kuku share the woman.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Forwetinnah: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2015
The ministry is moving... grin
Stella Damasus should be a member of this church

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Edusouls(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2015
you are so funny, u think is only sex that u will use to hold your women down, noo brother some women are hurricane, they are just ustopable, and unsatisfiable in very destructive ways, the best thing is to run for your life...
9jatatafo:
The reason your wife defected to your co-pastor friend is because the husband was going too spiritual and forgetting the physical also matters. Since your friend in Ibadan was champion in the physical, she has to go where spiritual and physical satisfaction is abundant. Men I am warning you, always bleep your wife steady, in fact give her over dose of it.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by onyxo76(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2015
more anointing....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / My Wife Prefers Staying At Home All Day Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.