Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife (27159 Views)

When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / No Woman Can Snatch Ur Man If You Possess Dis Six Attributes.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Edusouls:
you are so funny, u think is only sex that u will use to hold your women down, noo brother some women are hurricane, they are just ustopable, and unsatisfiable in very destructive ways, the best thing is to run for your life...

Hahahaha but the woman left because of sex! Women love sex I am telling you. If I should tell you what happened in my locality, you will fear women and sex. Imagine a married woman with 4 kids bleeping a 21 years old boy. This woman is married! She openly told her husband that the husband don't know how to drill her that the young boy drills her all night and that she doesn't regret.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by dre11(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Babe2sure:

Really?
I thought he is more into celebrity stuff.

Nothing is new under the sun anymore. It is one of the cases too many. It is one of the surprises life hands over to us that will make one pause and ponder that how come? We might never know if the pastor in question is even fetish and he was the one that actually snatched the woman from his friend.

At the end of the day, you will just end with the word "They are just human as the rest of humanity' and so they are not exempted from human sinful nature.

You last submission is the whole truth

But the emboldened part you will see that the wife start making passes at the other man immediately he came for the program, so I believe the other pastor wasn't the one that snatch, it was the woman who see something different in than man from his husband that made her to make the first move...

Ajayi, 49, who lives at 22, Erinle Street, Iju Ishaga, near Lagos told the court that his wife, Christiana, left their matrimonial home since 2011.

They had been married for 16 years.

Ajayi, a father of three, aged between seven and 14 years, told the court that his wife had an affair with his pastor-friend whom he invited for a church programme.

“When my pastor-friend came to Lagos on my invitation for our church programme, I noticed how my wife was admiring him which made me to suspect a foul play.

“After the pastor had returned to his base in Ibadan, my wife was nowhere to be found in Lagos, so I traced her to Ibadan and met her with the pastor.

Ajayi also alleged that Christiana was not taking care of her family.

“Before she left finally in 2011, whenever she left the house in the morning, she would only return late in the night, she was not taking care of me and my family.

“She would not welcome my family members anytime they come to our house, she did not take care of my mother when she was sick for four years until the woman died.

“The worst of it is that she denied me sex before she left but I maintained my integrity not to commit adultery.

“I reported her to her mother but instead for my wife to heed the counsel of her mother, she chose to fight me,” he said.

Christiana has refused to show up in court for the fifth hearing.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Euckybaby(f): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
IT IS WELL
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Zikkie(f): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
This story is one sided. IMO, cos no sane woman would leave her family just for ****** #shrugs
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fish dey chop fish.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Joel3(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
brito:

Pls don't deactivate this mood
as how?
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
almostFamous:
Lol...I could could care less

You 'Could Could care less'

And you're 'almost famous'

I hope you're not planning on achieving the same kind of 'fame' as PEJ??
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Babe2sure(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
dre11:

You last submission is the whole truth

But the emboldened part you will see that the wife start making passes at the other man immediately he came for the program, so I believe the other pastor wasn't the one that snatch, it was the woman who see something different in than man from his husband that made her to make the first move...

Yeah, I saw where the woman was alleged to have given the pastor the green light. But I think it should just be in adultery capacity not to the extent of abandoning her home completely. That was why I said, the pastor may also have used juju to make her forget home.

But if he did not. Mehn! The woman must have been tired of the marriage to just abandon it like that coupled with covetousness.

Anyways, it takes two to tango. Nothing stop the pastor from refusing her love offer. The flesh is weak, right?
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
grayht:
[s]The worst of it is that she denied me sex before she left but I maintained my integrity not to commit adultery[/s].

“When my pastor-friend came to Lagos on my invitation for our church programme, I noticed how my wife was admiring him which made me to suspect a foul play.

“After the pastor had returned to his base in Ibadan, my wife was nowhere to be found in Lagos, so I traced her to Ibadan and met her with the pastor friend.

Women ehhh.... chasing protruded d.ick since WORLD WAR II.

Nairaland, una go kill me with laugh.......buhahahahah cheesy cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by 867Y5309(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
AmakaDNB:
hahahahahahahahahaha
Hi
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

You 'Could Could care less'

And you're 'almost famous'

I hope you're not planning on achieving the same kind of 'fame' as PEJ??
use ur brain
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
almostFamous:
use ur brain

Lol

Would you mind lending me yours? I could do with an extra brain or two smiley
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Lol

Would you mind lending me yours? I could do with an extra brain or two smiley
cos urs isn't functional yea?
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by tomzman: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
almostFamous:
cos urs isn't functional yea?

Hahahahaha cheesy

Not cos mine isn't functional...but cos I want to be a 'Brainiac'

Now do we have a deal?

Name your price wink
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Hahahahaha cheesy

Not cos mine isn't functional...but cos I want to be a 'Brainiac'

Now do we have a deal?

Name your price wink
I can't dash u
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by buJu234: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
let some body say a big AMEN...

grin grin grin grin grin

naija pastors
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
almostFamous:
I can't dash u

That's why I said "name your price"

I don't like free gifts anyway
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by ElFenomeno1: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jesus Wept! cry
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by macof(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dump christianity and embrace paganism...embrace your ancestry, embrace your identity
These pastors will keep lying to you and killing your soul
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pic pls, Iju ishaga na for show o grin that area na elele even dat erinle street, their lizard get wings and their youths are jobless, fornication and adultery dey Iju like market grin @ dre11 what's up
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by dre11(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Babe2sure:

Yeah, I saw where the woman was alleged to have given the pastor the green light. But I think it should just be in adultery capacity not to the extent of abandoning her home completely. That was why I said, the pastor may also have used juju to make her forget home.

But if he did not. Mehn! The woman must have been tired of the marriage to just abandon it like that coupled with covetousness.

Anyways, it takes two to tango. Nothing stop the pastor from refusing her love offer. The flesh is weak, right?

You are spot on on the last observation
Nothing stops the other pastor from ignoring the advances of his friend wife.....

Why can't he resist the urge unless there are some sinister move we don't know about
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by BizBloke(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Also known as Spiritual Snatchery.

Choi! shocked
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by dre11(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
adeekiti:
Pic pls, Iju ishaga na for show o grin that area na elele even dat erinle street, their lizard get wings and their youths are jobless, fornication and adultery dey Iju like market grin @ dre11 what's up

Chairman..... I dey hold body
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by sannirules(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
i dont comment on matters that involve men of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by ijustdey: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
Decryptor:
Yoloba...so this una konji craze even reach una pastor side? Oshe o

am sure you're blind to see this

The 49-year-old Jack, who is a Lagos based
pastor, told the court that his wife, Kate is
having an affair with his pastor-friend whom he
invited for a church programme.
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Where else can this dirty incident took place if not in lagos...............
Lagosian with their senseless attitude all the time......................
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by FineboyChanges(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shaiiii..... Pastors ehhhhh there's God ooooo
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
A pastor snatched my girlfriend angry
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Job seekers check this out. http:///1677e4f8
Re: Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife by Fourwinds: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
d way d snail in between women legs dey go haywire calls for a check on shekau's brain if his virgins propaganda is not a mirage... dey cannt hold deir urgy again!!! d devil is closer dan u think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / 20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.