Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) (1376 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) by BERNIMOORE: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2015
“So despite #Ekitigate, our Senate confirmed the morally repugnant nomination of @MObanikoro as a Minister by our President? Shameless lot
The issue of @MObanikoro ‘s nomination&confirmation has no political context for Citizens for it is ENTIRELY about our VALUES as a people
Habitual acts of impunity by our political class IS NOT sustainable. A journey through world History is all they need to help them know so, ” she posted on her Twitter page.
https://www.nairaland.com/2191259/ezekwesili-condemns-obanikoros-ministerial-screening

1, can someone define the meaning of the word morally repugnant and ' VALUES as a people', to Dr. Ezekwesili, who controversially did not see anything wrong 'morrally' with an improper act of public-romance and a show of shame(if the 'couple' have any shame at all) in the pix below, which is just one of the expose of what has been going on behind the scene between Her and Obj

2, Talking of Morals, and VALUES as a people, Dr. Ezekwesili saw nothing wrong with a corrupt leader and as Fela kuti tagged Obj 'international thief-thief' speaks volumes about Dr. Ezekwesili hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) by Controlled(f): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2015
janadafts end will b disastrous......dat is 4 sure..... grin grin...he cannot survive dis impunity.. angry angry...like gbagbo, like janadaft, like Simone, like patience.... grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) by BERNIMOORE: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2015
Controlled:
janadafts end will b disastrous......dat is 4 sure..... grin grin...he cannot survive dis impunity.. angry angry...like gbagbo, like janadaft, like Simone, like patience.... grin grin

you sound like a loser why?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) by hopilo: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2015
She said by just allegations not substantiated, senate should not screen Obanikoro. And I said by just allegations of her hot romance with Obj, she should not preach values and lead any civil campaign and by just allegations of no certificates, Buhari should not contest for the highest post in the land.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) by BERNIMOORE: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) by slimfit1(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2015
hopilo:
She said by just allegations not substantiated, senate should not screen Obanikoro. And I said by just allegations of her hot romance with Obj, she should not preach values and lead any civil campaign and by just allegations of no certificates, Buhari should not contest for the highest post in the land.

Your point because I can't see anything wrong with obj and eze. We all do nasty things at work . What I want to know is how does their relationship affect the price or gari. We know how Nigerian men marry more than 5 wifes so talk about important issues.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili's 'jittery Comment' On Obanikoro And PDP Links To Obasanjo (pics) by BERNIMOORE: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
slimfit1:

Your point because I can't see anything wrong with obj and eze. We all do nasty things at work . What I want to know is how does their relationship affect the price or gari. We know how Nigerian men marry more than 5 wifes so talk about important issues.
are you saying morality as preached by Dr ezekwezili is not important?

(1) (Reply)

You Will Have A Rethink After Reading This!!! / Buhari Is A "Brilliant Economist" !!! / If Buhari, Wins,how Will Amechi, Treat Jonathan And His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.