Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Who is this "Strange Woman"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is this "Strange Woman"? (716 Views)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Man accidentally logged into strange woman's Facebook account. See what happened / Viral Photo : Strange Woman Takes Hilarious Selfie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is this "Strange Woman"? by CashCow77(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2015
[b][/b]On Sunday March 1, 2015, I went out to visit with my In-Law ; on my way back I received a disturbing sms fro at about 9:06pm. Her text says I should go and pick my bags from our security man (Aboki) [color=#000099][/color]at the gate. I wondered what my bag was doing with the security man, I reasoned. it was then it dawned on me that her sms was not sarcasm. I took my bags to a friend’s house, lo and behold when I opened it this what I saw… my heart almost ruptured, I burst into paroxysm of tears. I wept all through the night. This is not my wife… this is a “Strange Woman”. My 11 Italian suits (the least is N28,000),
Re: Who is this "Strange Woman"? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2015
i really feel for you man. 10 years of marriage and she could still do this to you?! this world is deep.
my advise? move on and rebuild your life without her. you have lost her. she is gone so move on.
Re: Who is this "Strange Woman"? by ShirelleBaby: 11:55am On Mar 12, 2015
sad
Re: Who is this "Strange Woman"? by Dioxidane: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ah an! What kind of witch is this No matter what he did, must she ruin his life to prove her point?? May God save us from Jezebelike women!
Re: Who is this "Strange Woman"? by ejikeme(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
friends can do magic on friend. she rowes with the wrong people.
Re: Who is this "Strange Woman"? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
End time things. . .

Wonders shall never End.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who is this "Strange Woman"? by dhardline(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
shocked :oWow..guess you married the devils younger sister.most women and hate are just like rice and beans
Re: Who is this "Strange Woman"? by Oluwaseun929(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
You have to be strong nd move on with whatever you have for now. She will be thrown out of her new home soon.. Time will tell...
Re: Who is this "Strange Woman"? by Creamish(f): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Its a good thing ur a Pastor. Remember what happened to Job in the old testament? Its a phase. Be prayerful & believe. Never doubt God in all this. He just saved you from the worst & is preparing U for the best. wink

(1) (Reply)

Trust / Wynerz Love Doctor Is The First Of It's Kind Online Dating Blog,with 10,000 / I Shouldn’t Have Trusted My Husband!,what He Did Is Beyond God's Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.