Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife (47893 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) / Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" / Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by AngelicBeing: 1:23pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
grin grin grin that olokpa belle no be for here
He is my best friend, that is what we need as a nation, an Angel with Angelic whip laden with acid to flog thieves, looters, delinquents, ass-hats and all those rogues in the Executive, legislature & Judiciary wink
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by ephi123(f): 1:24pm On May 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, you mean these my olokpa friend, he also complained to me recently that he is also tired, l am owing him so much money for the flogging ministry, l will pay him when the money is released for the 2017 budget wink

cheesy

Beht how can you be owing olokpa money when you're not one of those thieving governors that will sit on 6 months salary.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by sukkot: 1:25pm On May 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
He is my best friend, that is what we need as a nation, an Angel with Angelic whip laden with acid to flog thieves, looters, delinquents, ass-hats and all those rogues in the Executive, legislature & Judiciary wink
i strongly concur. cant argue with that wink

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by AngelicBeing: 1:28pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
yeah bro, the dead are rising. The veil is being removed from the temple

https://www.nairaland.com/3817627/fire-seen-top-zuma-rock

and if you know about corsica it is a meditteranean mountainous island that was a stronghold of the moors during the second temple before they fell and whitey took over. so it has spiritual ties with king solomons second temple. are we about to experience a resurgence ? will the resurgence be in africa ? lol thats all i will say. i trust you can decipher the rest
Wow, l am just seeing it for the first time, it looks like a volcanic eruption though, or the Angels are sounding a warning judgement on Aso Rock, or a masquerade will soon be called home, different possibilities, whatever it is, let it be sorrow to the vampire politicians who have amassed a fortune at the expense of the masses, yeah, l know about Corsica, what time is the match today so l can plan to watch it if l can smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Oyindidi(f): 1:29pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
i dont know how people do it. i can never have a stranger in my house. especially a stranger you are exploiting. me i can never have driver or househelp or cook. tufiakwa. NEVER. LAILAI. when i am not disabled. i dont want disgruntled underpaid stranger in my house cheesy
Lol, no stranger in my home, not even family members.
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Oyindidi(f): 1:30pm On May 25, 2017
gberra:
Ain't no boy. Daddy is talking here sweerie wink

--Daddy

Why did you hide behind a strange moniker? You no try. I may not go to church today
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
she is starting to look like nyesom. that means his dna is creating antigens in her. meaning they have yanshed so many times that she is starting to look like him. when you sleep with a person long enough they start looking like you.

Any scientific research to back that up?
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by sukkot: 1:33pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, no stranger in my home, not even family members.
exactly. if you want peace in this life you dont need to be around people. especially not strangers
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by sukkot: 1:35pm On May 25, 2017
Joavid:

Any scientific research to back that up?
its common knowledge. its like how if they dont want you to get smallpox they inject you with smallpox so your body develops antigens for it. yeah wink
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by AngelicBeing: 1:37pm On May 25, 2017
ephi123:

cheesy

Beht how can you be owing olokpa money when you're not one of those thieving governors that will sit on 6 months salary.
Hahaha, l dont have the wicked conscience our politicians have back in Nigeria without sounding arrogant, how can l have 43 Million Dollars locked up at Ikoyi and millions are suffering around me, or have 9.8 Million Dollars and l drive past millions on the street hungry, it takes a reprobate mind & a dead conscience to do that, l am more happier if the celestial realm count me worthy to be a channel of blessing to those who are facing challenges, my greatest joy on earth without sounding boastful is when l am able to give a thirsty soul a glass of water , life is not all about the billions you acquire but the lives you impact, l dont want to talk more than this because it will look as if l am blowing my trumpet, but the few years l have lived on planet earth, my greatest joy so far is when l am able to reach out to others in my own little way, we came naked and naked shall we all return back , what is the essence of me keeping 9.8 Million dollars and people are suffering, l cant, my conscience wont allow me to sleep wink

Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Oyindidi(f): 1:38pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
exactly. if you want peace in this life you dont need to be around people. especially not strangers
My younger brother's girl like visiting and she said she want to spend days with me. I said No. She told my people I drove her out of my house. I told my mom, I said a simple No. I don't want headache from no one. Heard she's pregnant sef. I no get time a bit
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
its common knowledge. its like how if they dont want you to get smallpox they inject you with smallpox so your body develops antigens for it. yeah wink

This is why
older couples looked more alike because people in close contact mimic each other’s facial expressions. In other words, if your partner has a good sense of humor and laughs a lot, he or she will probably develop laugh lines around their mouth

http://www.livescience.com/8384-couples-start.html
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by sukkot: 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Wow, l am just seeing it for the first time, it looks like a volcanic eruption though, or the Angels are sounding a warning judgement on Aso Rock, or a masquerade will soon be called home, different possibilities, whatever it is, let it be sorrow to the vampire politicians who have amassed a fortune at the expense of the masses, yeah, l know about Corsica, what time is the match today so l can plan to watch it if l can smiley
yeah bro it was on NL yesterday the 23rd the day after the manchester explosion and the day of the death of roger MOOR lol. all ties in. messages in there. what time is the match. not sure but i also know tinubu and evander HOLLY FIELD fight today and today the movie BY jimmy iyke A STAR IN HEAVEN is being released. all this was on nairaland frontpage. read all the subliminal messages in there bro. A STAR IN HEAVEN wink
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by gberra: 1:41pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why did you hide behind a strange moniker? You no try. I may not go to church today
It seems you are so much into that little boy of yours. I just think you deserve a daddy and not a boy. What do you think?

-- Daddy.
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by AngelicBeing: 1:41pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
yeah bro it was on NL yesterday the 23rd the day after the manchester explosion and the day of the death of roger MOOR lol. all ties in. messages in there. what time is the match. not sure but i also know tinubu and evander HOLLY FIELD fight today and today the movie BY jimmy iyke A STAR IN HEAVEN is being released. all this was on nairaland frontpage. read all the subliminal messages in there bro. A STAR IN HEAVEN wink

Ok, thanks, l will do that later when l am less busy smiley
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by sukkot: 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
Joavid:

This is why
older couples looked more alike because people in close contact mimic each other’s facial expressions. In other words, if your partner has a good sense of humor and laughs a lot, he or she will probably develop laugh lines around their mouth

http://www.livescience.com/8384-couples-start.html
nah thats a shallow explanation. the deeper explanation is that that persons genes is expressing itself in his partner. its what GOD means when he says TWO BECOME ONE in marriage, which biblical marriage is SE-X. and HE TOOK HER AND SHE BECAME HIS WIFE and two became one
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by sukkot: 1:43pm On May 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by sukkot: 1:44pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
My younger brother's girl like visiting and she said she want to spend days with me. I said No. She told my people I drove her out of my house. I told my mom, I said a simple No. I don't want headache from no one. Heard she's pregnant sef. I no get time a bit
lolzzz dont overdo it oooo. cheesy

but yeah forget that thing. why does she want to spend days with you ?
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Oyindidi(f): 1:46pm On May 25, 2017
gberra:
It seems you are so much into that little boy of yours. I just think you deserve a daddy and not a boy. What do you think?

-- Daddy.
Daddy leave me alone. Feeling uncomfortable already. Tell me your old moniker pls
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Oyindidi(f): 1:48pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
lolzzz dont overdo it oooo. cheesy
There's a extra room in my house. She comes whenever she like unannounced. For this Buhari. I had to stop her not over doing. She was here last week sef
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by sukkot: 1:51pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
There's a extra room in my house. She comes whenever she like unannounced. For this Buhari. I had to stop her not over doing. She was here last week sef
i hear ya. you dont want over-familiarisation. it brings contempt. keep people at arms length so they respect you. thats how to stay alive in these crazy demonic times mayne lol
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by ephi123(f): 1:54pm On May 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, l dont have the wicked conscience our politicians have back in Nigeria without sounding arrogant, how can l have 43 Million Dollars locked up at Ikoyi and millions are suffering around me, or have 9.8 Million Dollars and l drive past millions on the street hungry, it takes a reprobate mind & a dead conscience to do that, l am more happier if the celestial realm count me worthy to be a channel of blessing to those who are facing challenges, my greatest joy on earth without sounding boastful is when l am able to give a thirsty soul a glass of water , life is not all about the billions you acquire but the lives you impact, l dont want to talk more than this because it will look as if l am blowing my trumpet, but the few years l have lived on planet earth, my greatest joy so far is when l am able to reach out to others in my own little way, we came naked and naked shall we all return back , what is the essence of me keeping 9.8 Million dollars and people are suffering, l cant, my conscience wont allow me to sleep wink

words on marble. I totally get you.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Oyindidi(f): 1:55pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
i hear ya. you dont want over-familiarisation. it brings contempt. keep people at arms length so they respect you. thats how to stay alive in these crazy demonic times mayne lol
Before now, a bag of rice don't last for 3 months. Buhari don change that one.. I just don't want to carry extra burden. Not anymore
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by sukkot: 1:57pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Before now, a bag of rice don't last for 3 months. Buhari don change that one.. I just don't want to carry extra burden. Not anymore
oh its all about the bag of rice ? lmao grin
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by gberra: 1:58pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Daddy leave me alone. Feeling uncomfortable already. Tell me your old moniker pls
You seem to be more interested in moniker than what daddy has to offer. Daddy's identity is no secret if only you roll along.

-- Daddy.
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Amhappy(f): 2:13pm On May 25, 2017
Lovely and powerful woman
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Oyindidi(f): 2:13pm On May 25, 2017
sukkot:
oh its all about the bag of rice ? lmao grin
No, no, no privacy.
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Oyindidi(f): 2:14pm On May 25, 2017
gberra:
You seem to be more interested in moniker than what daddy has to offer. Daddy's identity is no secret if only you roll along.

-- Daddy.
Baba T? Oya let me roll along
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by gberra: 2:26pm On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Baba T? Oya let me roll along
"T" as in ?.. Let me know where you got that. I take whatever people tag me with care. Can you convince me why I should be called Baba T.

-- Daddy.
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Sunsets: 2:27pm On May 25, 2017
but the 'thug' is educated, the 'thug' is a lawyer, the 'thug' was a one time chairman of all chairmen in Nigeria, the 'thug' was Rivers SGF, the 'thug' was a minister, the 'thug' is a governor,...please where are they giving thug, i want one...i desperately wanna be thug
garrix8:
How did such an educated lady get married to a THUG??
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by joenor(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Profile Of Justice Eberechi Suzette Nyesom-Wike, Wike's Wife by Oyindidi(f): 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
gberra:
"T" as in ?.. Let me know where you got that. I take whatever people tag me with care. Can you convince me why I should be called Baba T.

-- Daddy.
That's my Friend's name. I want to know u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Aso Rock. Gambari An Abacha Man / Oshodi Crisis; NURTW Executives, MC Oluomo, Koko, Talo Settle Their Rift. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.