Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (30107 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
you are not an old fool, it may b she uses charm or she seduced ur husband but all d same i blame u for not paying close attention to her dressings n her behaviour wen around ur husband, so nxt tym b sensitive to d changes in ur home, as 4 her dnt worry bcaus the law of karma is valid.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Some women r like that, instead of blaming their man who cheated on them they go about fighting their fellow women. Women need to know who their enemies are.
hm ure very wrong, bcaus as a guy i hav experience d power of seduction n it was just 2 powerful, "chai women i hail una o
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by M4gunners: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blame the wife she initiated it at the first place.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Eonuegbu25: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Call,whatsapp 08122204769 or mail @ Eonuegbu1@gmail.com to get Discounts(Certain orders) and Quick Delivery on JUMIA.com
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Chigold101(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Islie:

Who do we say is at fault now
The wife
The husband
The junior colleague
none of the above... It is the devil‘s fault.

May bad thing never happen to us...amen
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by UglyGang(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Your husband is a real nigga. Marriage goals.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
hm ure very wrong, bcaus as a guy i hav experience d power of seduction n it was just 2 powerful, "chai women i hail una o
Any way, in this case we can't say categorically who seduced who. The man might have been threaten the woman and the woman may have seduced the man. But u as a guy know that I most cases women just go into fighting their fellow woman when they should actually be fighting the man. In as much as I will be pained to see my man with another woman, I won't fight the woman, if I will blame the man and if I have so much power to fight, I will smash his head against the wall.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by pak: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Shollypopzz:
"She seduced my husband"..............

LMAO! Her poor innocent husband was seduced. Of course, he wasn't acting according to his own will, the junior colleague was controlling his actions with her "seduction".

Shollypopzz - It's like you went AWOL for almost a year or two !
good to see you back and how are you doing ?

How bout your partner in crime ? can't remember her moniker again but she was one troublesome young lady!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:

I'd rather blame HIV for making it to seem it's the worst thing to happen with human because when he contacts it, it will dawn on them.

Can't the foolish man control himself? Must he sleep with every Tom, dick and harry? He's just a loose cannon and I pray you'll be typing like this if reverse was the case.
The story did not reflect Tom, Dick and Harry, it only mentioned 'her junior colleague'. It is unfair to assume. wink
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
DECOtech:
The wife.

You don't trust a mice with a piece of cheese

If I understood you well, you are saying MEN are the enemies of WOMEN.

Can I comfortably call you a feminist?
fermisnist or no ferminist, women have to open their eyes. When a man see his wife with another man, he blames the wife but when a woman sees her husband with another woman, she blames the woman. I'm just saying its time for women to stop balming their fellow women.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Any way, in this case we can't say categorically who seduced who. The man might have been threaten the woman and the woman may have seduced the man. But u as a guy know that I most cases women just go into fighting their fellow woman when they should actually be fighting the man. In as much as I will be pained to see my man with another woman, I won't fight the woman, if I will blame the man and if I have so much power to fight, I will smash his head against the wall.
ha ha ha ha i laugh n falls out of bed, "well wat i think u shud b doing is practicing new sex styles n new seduction technique so dat u can give fully to ur man, with dat he wnt cheat bcaus he knows dat his lady got everytin n every sexual moves a guy could ever imagine.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
ha ha ha ha i laugh n falls out of bed, "well wat i think u shud b doing is practicing new sex styles n new seduction technique so dat u can give fully to ur man, with dat he wnt cheat bcaus he knows dat his lady got everytin n every sexual moves a guy could ever imagine.
Human's want is insatiable!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
Boyooosa:

Human's want is insatiable!
well ure right bt tell me wat has kept jayz n beyonce 2geda 4 all these years? do u think its love only?
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by wordcat(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
crackhaus:

None is at fault, they were all just being human - the wife was being generous, while the husband and junior colleague were only expressing their sexual desires which is perfectly normal.

I'd rather blame religion and society for making it seem like adultery is the worst thing that could happen in a marriage.

I share ur view

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
well ure right bt tell me wat has kept jayz n beyonce 2geda 4 all these years? do u think its love only?
Love n Sex, never compare a Beyounce to a typical Nigerian Woman.... b4 u know it, d woman will go weak n will easily look unattractive to her husband after a while. do you know why? most of them don't exercise their body, they don't work on their body system, instead they eat rubbish n Carbohydrate. So bro, those couple u just refered to are happily married cos they wotk out their body system.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Boyooosa:

Love n Sex, never compare a Beyounce to a typical Nigerian Woman.... b4 u know it, d woman will go weak n will easily look unattractive to her husband after a while. do you know why? most of them don't exercise their body, they don't work on their body system, instead they eat rubbish n Carbohydrate. So bro, those couple u just refered to are happily married cos they wotk out their body system.
hm tru talk, ure 100% correct, dats why me personally i go 4 girls dat i saw at the jim.

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Lyrically(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is not my bizness
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Lyrically(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is not my bizness!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
hm tru talk, ure 100% correct, dats why me personally i go 4 girls dat i saw at the jim.
To look for sex or marriage?

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Boyooosa:

To look for sex or marriage?
lol im an honest guy so i will tell d truth, "i go to the jim to look for sex, nt just sex bt sex from a toolz or nicki minaj kind of lady.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
lol im an honest guy so i will tell d truth, "i go to the jim to look for sex, nt just sex bt sex from a toolz or nicki minaj kind of lady.
khai, u de mak my head dey scatter, abeg remove my Nicki from ur list.... i de jealous! grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by holysaint1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
ion no... Buh has anyone noticed that there re 2 junior staffs involved here..
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Boyooosa:

khai, u de mak my head dey scatter, abeg remove my Nicki from ur list.... i de jealous! grin
ha ha ha no o nicki minaj na my personal person, d lst time i saw her i wan try approach her bt she too far 4rm where i dey, 'u know say warri boy nr dey carry last na.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
ha ha ha no o nicki minaj na my personal person, d lst time i saw her i wan try approach her bt she too far 4rm where i dey, 'u know say warri boy nr dey carry last na.
Guy its high time o, u no say those gurls too are other men's wives or to bes o! remember the law of Karma o!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Boyooosa:

Guy its high time o, u no say those gurls too are other men's wives or to bes o! remember the law of Karma o!
lol thanks bro but dnt blame me o bcaus not even one of them told me dat they re in a relationship, but i knew they were lying though but u know men must chop beta soup na.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Dayoara: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
To husband..you have no dignity and respect..shameles old fool.

To Wife..you have learnt your lesson now dnt bring your sister i guess you wont try it.
To the young lady..you are cheap slot and back stabber.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
lol thanks bro but dnt blame me o bcaus not even one of them told me dat they re in a relationship, but i knew they were lying though but u know men must chop beta soup na.
dats y included to BES. meaning future wives of som men like you.... mak u no go bleep d place finish leaving it empty for (un)lucky man. cheesy
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Boyooosa:

dats y included to BES. meaning future wives of som men like you.... mak u no go bleep d place finish leaving it empty for (un)lucky man. cheesy
ha ha thanks 4 d advice.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Boyooosa post=:

ha ha thanks 4 d advice.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Boyooosa(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
softapple:
ha ha thanks 4 d advice.
u r welc. even me, i am sticking to my advice as from today.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
The yam and goat story by GEJ
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by ijustdey: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
holysaint1:
ion no... Buh has anyone noticed that there re 2 junior staffs involved here..

who and who
because I only know of the junior staff in the wife office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.