Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba (68073 Views)

I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ – Woman Narrates / ‘I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ - Woman (photo) / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skylane: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
mors:

I have seen you that has understanding.
lol ok let's leave it like dat
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Yinkash100(m): 1:48am On Mar 30, 2015
skylane:
Religion is also science but a spiritual science that is unexplainable by mortal man

kini olodo yi n'so

religion is science? where did you learn that? old men trying to pass away time by writing abnormal things that happen during their lifetime. some business minded people packed those books together and it became d foundation of some idiots' faith. don't you read? cant you see the similarities btw d story of Jesus and that of Ogun, Sango nd other people turned deity. pls open ur mind and read to liberate yourself from d shackles and jangles of ignorance.

I rest my case
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skylane: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Yinkash100:

kini olodo yi n'so

religion is science? where did you learn that? old men trying to pass away time by writing abnormal things that happen during their lifetime. some business minded people packed those books together and it became d foundation of some idiots' faith. don't you read? cant you see the similarities btw d story of Jesus and that of Ogun, Sango nd other people turned deity. pls open ur mind and read to liberate yourself from d shackles and jangles of ignorance.

I rest my case
hmmmm I can sEe the Bondage u are in,but u feel u are liberated,may God have mercy
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Yinkash100(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2015
we know ur type.
you, go to church nd,do all pastor say because of the fear of going to hell. you don't really love God. "you're just living lyf lyk: if na true i go go heaven & if na lie nothing spoil"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru