Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba (68017 Views)

I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ – Woman Narrates / ‘I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ - Woman (photo) / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by yuzjet(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wonders!
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
I don't know....but this sounds like showbiz to me.

No where in the Bible does Jesus show someone how Hell looks like in a vision....and then sends the person to deliver messages from hell for salvation.

That is not how the Apostles worked.

I may be wrong....but this sounds more like Christian showbiz. God sends visions....but for edification....not for movies.

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by RapLawd(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
this woman again or the same old story is being recycled

#HowDoWeKnowSheAintLying??
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by ozoigbondu: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
What did she smoke too much elephant poo makes the mind go gaga
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by ribbit: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
It's high time we eradicate mosiquitoes for good.
especially those ones that suck people's brain and turn them to a mindlesss zombies

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by skullbaba: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Story for the Gods.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by NovusHomo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
One has to wonder what she has been smoking.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by manny4life(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
bushdoc9919:
I don't know....but this sounds like showbiz to me.
No where in the Bible does Jesus show someone how Hell looks like in a vision....and then sends the person to deliver messages from hell for salvation.
That is not how the Apostles worked.
I may be wrong....but this sounds more like Christian showbiz. God sends visions....but for edification....not for movies.

I tell you eh, many people are beginning to make mockery of the Bible and God.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by okeyfx(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
LOls... This method don expire since na

TRY AGAIN

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by mickyeddi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
So Gadaffi spoke in English?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by grin88(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Live from hell, reporting.

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by GbengaPs(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Khalessi:
Of course she would see Whitney and Gaddafi, they're well known "unbelievers". I wonder why she wasn't told about Ebola...mtchew.
LOL. Funny you.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by owolawitola(f): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
BLASPHEMY
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Leez(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
These shitttty stories don't work as much as they used to.. you cannot use Hell to scare people anymore .. they have waited long enough for Jesus to come, waited long enough for Miracles to happen, waited long enough for Africa to change. instead we keep devolving into apes angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
GOD when will I repent?
I dey fear hell fire o.

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
manny4life:

I tell you eh, many people are beginning to make mockery of the Bible and God.

I am a Christian....and I believe in Miracles,visions, healing, etc.

But....as the bible says....Test......

If it is not in accordance with scripture....then it is not of God.

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
big lie she will soon go back and nt coming back to hell.. but fist of all she need to see the doctor..
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Copee: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
And I am sure she will go yo hell too when she dies for these lies. Mtscheew
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Rajjah(f): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
interestin.....

thou shalt not speak wen d Lord hath not spoken o.....
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by mightycrown1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=19pt] accepted, now how do we know the true man of God or the true church or will it be enough to pray and worship God at home? now that churches and brothels are having things in common [/size]
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Bloomyloo: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Heaven n Hell is real... Jesus Christ is real and he is Love, Peace, Joy and everything good. Follow him and have rest. Best gift to mankind.
All hail King Jesus

6 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by unclepp: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
bighead1:
HMMM, These people have been deceiving their fellow people dating back to 1759bc
which people
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nmeri17:
wow!! why arr these people always taken to the VIP section of hell to meet pop stars and world leaders why don't they ever go to heaven and see Solomon and ask him for tips on how to manage women better they always go and come back with grim tales as if God wants us to be perpetually afraid

grin grin

So hell get VIP section?

LOL.!

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by unclepp: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
big lie she will soon go back and nt coming back to hell.. but fist of all she need to see the doctor..
how is it a lie? justify. why must she see a doctor?justify

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by AWONEYAN(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hell is horrible and real! Repent today and believe in the Lord Jesus to avoid "had I known !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by tolexy007(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
All I pray for is just the Grace...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Hell is horrible and real! Repent today and believe in the Lord Jesus to avoid "had I known !

Yes Hell is real....because the Bible says so....not because of some vision.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by whitestar01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
Madam na u no wetin seeoooo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by lolaxavier(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Living in Sierra Leone and taking weed are the world's two baddest of the baddest combinations...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
And someone will belive this crap!!!!yada yada...

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by kayor62: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Bible said we should not lie but I dont knw why my fellow christian brethren develop habit of lying and deep in it just in d name of preching word of God......chai! Dias God oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.