Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba (68046 Views)

I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ – Woman Narrates / ‘I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ - Woman (photo) / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by MissBiba(f): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mtcheeeeew......story 4 d gods, u're only good @ decieving urself nd those that want to be decieved by u. I do wonder how pple wil wake up one day nd d only thing they could think of is how to blow lie, attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by BRAV0O(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
See them bunch of noise makers , ehen nairalanders making noise online everyday! How market? @op
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by RaeMystix: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
I do actually believe this story for two reasons...Ghadaffi and Whitney ought to be in hell.

Ghadaffi-----Him destroying lives of young girls and killings of innocent lives, ought to make him the #1 candidate for hell....In fact, he ought to be giving V.I.P treatment..which involves hottest parts of hell.

As for Whitney?.... All those damn crack alone
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
STORY
FOR
THE
GODS
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Vikky014(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
hahahahahahahaa .This is old nah some1 gave my dad the video unfortunately we turned it into comedy movie at home. the lady was saying trash all through and to think the person that recommended the video is a powerful MOG. SMH
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Classicalman(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oh Jesus, have mercy on me and all sinners in the world.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by AlphaDibia(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tory 4 oluwa
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by ladyamabel: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
There is God ooo
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Ilekeh(f): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
LMMAOOOOOOOOOO grin cheesy
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
olumide1911:

[/i]

http://naijasweetgist..com/2015/03/i-met-whitney-houston-gaddafi-in-hell_12.html?m=1
im sure she will see goodluck jonathan the olumba olumba man,cos of election she wouldnt want to say
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Cutest9gerian(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Is this another Episode of SUPER STORY?
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Ilekeh(f): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
I can't read nL in class.......omg!!
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by AlphaDibia(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
The Fanatics, zealots or whatever you call them from the Christian, Muslim, Traditional communities has gots to go. Buru nu fa si ebe a puo
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by mamaziko: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na wah ooo! What a touching story. Brethren JESUS CHRIST IS D TRUTH AND D LIFE, D ALPHA AND D OMEGA. He said dat who soever believeth in him will b like mount ZION, and will never b put to shame. Believe and put ur trust in GOD cos he d all n all. kiss

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by allanphash7(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
WTF

Hell ko hello ni

Which hell did u see dwm?

For your info wich hell won pass dis naija?

No light, no good road, no security health is zero, no food, unemployment and all dat

Which heave won pass America where everything work for dem?

wo my dear linda tell ur tales to fools who will neleive u

NO HELL, NO HEAVEN BUT THERE IS KARMA

2 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Dav24(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
How i wish we believe her massage! very precise and direct, we must retrace our steps to make heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Awon goons mi jor that 21 million pple dey talked about dat time shey na only naija abi or African countries they inclusive?
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tawis06:
grin Sierra Leonean weed na d baddest for Africa
no be small tin ooo
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by lumzybo: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
And how come "they" dint show her any 1 in heaven. Abi pple no dey ni.

Yeye dey smell 4 her head. angry
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Cutest9gerian(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
RaeMystix:
I do actually believe this story for two reasons...Ghadaffi and Whitney ought to be in hell.

Ghadaffi-----Him destroying lives of young girls and killings of innocent lives, ought to make him the #1 candidate for hell....In fact, he ought to be giving V.I.P treatment..which involves hottest parts of hell.

As for Whitney?.... All those damn crack alone
ode...does Ghadaffi speak English??
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Revolva(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Laff and fall off my chair.....hey!!! see person wey go hell with jesus why fire no burn her also...and pls tell us the degree of the fire burning madam freetown....lmfao biggest ridicule in town...heaven and he'll does not exist ok its just an illusion of the mind ok your heaven and he'll is here on earth that woman is stewpid and she did not tell us if jesus was black or white

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by uboma(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
MzCorleone:
'they' have come again.

You can say that again.

All these Charlatans looking for who to deceive.

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by D9ty7(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
I hate it when people lie to win people's soul. When Jesus was on earth, he never visited Hell or heaven before he converted so many people, same with other men of God in the bible. Why is it that our own people are the one travelling to hell as if they are travelling to Russia?
This would be maybe the third christian that has visited hell and returned to share their experiences like I cared.
And I think this lady, she is a lady, isn't it? As a hell traveller and hell tourist, she should endeavour to get a kodak camera, so that on her next visit, she would record everything and post in on youtube.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
◄ John 14:6 ►[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by RaeMystix: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cutest9gerian:
ode...does Ghadaffi speak English??

Take your frustration somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Arysexy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
kayor62:
Bible said we should not lie but I dont knw why my fellow christian brethren develop habit of lying and deep in it just in d name of preching word of God......chai! Dias God oooo

They are bringing Islam Al-takiya to Christianity

Imagine only 4 person to go to heaven in a country, this kind of message makes people give up on d race.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by HeavenPlease(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
so she went to hell for sight seeing. hell don't become millennium park

5 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by joxxy01(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tawis06:
lolzz guy u funny
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Missyetty(f): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na everybody dey go heaven now, yeye dey smel
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by blessedvisky(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Arysexy:

Imagine only 4 person to go to heaven in a country, this kind of message makes people give up on d race.
you have a point bro. I used to believe all these people before, but when wey start saying things like only 2 pastors in Africa are making heaven, I begin dey fear. how do we know they ain't lying?? they have no proof. all these visions have a counter-effect. they make more people disbelieve rather than believe

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by twerkjack: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tawis06:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FALLS FROM PLANE HEADED TO SIERRA LEONE LOLZ grin
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Godsate: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jesus Christ ; the light of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.