Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba (68062 Views)

I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ – Woman Narrates / ‘I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages’ - Woman (photo) / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by dynamo007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
MzCorleone:
'they' have come again.
lol yu already knew dt.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by nkkystel(f): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Heaven is real!
Hell is real!
Oh God, all I ask is that you give me the grace to make HEAVEN in JESUS name!
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by ScaryLolu: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
[qu[i][/i]ote author=ichidodo post=31556632] She took one mushroom too many..this is all a figment of her imagination because hell doesn't exist. tempted to insult u but I'll resist
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by olumide1911: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
for more gist and updates, log on to - http://naijasweetgist..co.uk/

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by danielmichael(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
She took one mushroom too many..this is all a figment of her imagination because hell doesn't exist.
Eeehh bros
Yur own hell don de begin b that
Mabasi
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lord Jesus i know dt i dnt alwys get it rite, but Lord pls help overcom even till d last, i love u Lord pls have mercy and help m make ur kingdom
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by tomzman: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
She took one mushroom too many..this is all a figment of her imagination because hell doesn't exist.
Don't you think it's better to live believing that hell exists so even if you die and find out it doesn't, you lose nothing than for you to live your life believing hell doesn't exist and die to find out it does, that will be a huge loss.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by HerexG(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Death is the end to consciousness, our being and memories all perishes here on earth, the earlier we stop all these fictional jargons and face reality the better for us.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by experimentist: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Tawis06:
grin Sierra Leonean weed na d baddest for Africa
Omo I need some of that high-grade stuff.. Who have her PIN?
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by HerexG(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
tomzman:

Don't you think it's better to live believing that hell exists so even if you die and find out it doesn't, you lose nothing than for you to live your life believing hell doesn't exist and die to find out it does, that will be a huge loss.

You are sitting on the fence, Hell is an absolute fiction created by old ancient minds who were yet to grasp the full reality of life and planet earth, it was created to condition the mind of men as to behave rightly, a scare tactics tricks. Ask urself way flesh will u use in feeling all the heat and torment in hell, some would say we would grow a new flesh but what of those who died by bokoharam bombs. Even the pope can affirm to this fact.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Section8(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
So in her mind she thought she could die and come back to decieve people abi... Big idiot
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Olaidekareem43(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
World Population {7,201,356,665}.. how many people are gonna fall this crap of shit!!!

nah only this part of the world i dey hear say person go heaven ckon dey give testimony..

shey she wan enter. GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS NI ABI WETIN GAN!!!
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by kritikali(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
All I just have to say is,the likers and sharers of dis useless fiction of a story are senseless..they lack thought. If u develop the desir or even think of quotin against this, You are a bastard. As soon as u begin to type in an attempt to insult me back,you are already a bastard..you have a choice to be either a bastard or ignore.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Forwetinnah: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
natureblack:
You must remember,my dear lady,the most important rule of any successful illusion or deceit: First,the people must want to believe in it.

Btw,people always overdo the matter when they attempt deception. angry angry

The video is even more annoying

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by favouryemmy: 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
My people, this is not the first time God is sending people back to planet earth after making them see heaven and hell and giving them a message for the world. This is a direct response to the rich man in the Bible that asked father Abraham to send him back to earth to preach to his brothers. But asked that someone else from the dead should be sent to preach to men that they will believe when he was told it's too late for him to return. Please believe in Jesus and repent of your sins and God will accept you. We all want to go to heaven, but Jesus is the only Way.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by romzyxy(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
With all dis stories abot hell coming up even if dis one is true, it is going to be hard for people to believe.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by mankand(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
How about Patrice Lumumba, kwame nkruma, kwame toure, Thomas Sankara?

Bitch and pathological liar
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by mankand(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
How about Patrice Lumumba, kwame nkruma, kwame toure, Thomas Sankara?

Bitch and pathological liar
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by 2Mekus: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
mightycrown1:
[size=19pt] accepted, now how do we know the true man of God or the true church or will it be enough to pray and worship God at home? now that churches and brothels are having things in common [/size]

U can know the true man of God by comparing his life style with what he preaches from the Holy Bible. If they don't rhyme then don't follow him. Same with Church. Observe if the raw Word of God is preached and practiced there.

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by romzyxy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
RaeMystix:
I do actually believe this story for two reasons...Ghadaffi and Whitney ought to be in hell.

Ghadaffi-----Him destroying lives of young girls and killings of innocent lives, ought to make him the #1 candidate for hell....In fact, he ought to be giving V.I.P treatment..which involves hottest parts of hell.

As for Whitney?.... All those damn crack alone

Leave it for d most high 2 judge.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by MikelMerry(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
How many she saw in heaven?
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Octaves(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Khalessi:
Of course she would see Whitney and Gaddafi, they're well known "unbelievers". I wonder why she wasn't told about Ebola...mtchew.
whitney was not an unbeliever
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by thewarrior72: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by thewarrior72: 12:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Revolva:

I feel like slappin ur face to the. Wall....so. na where we borrow the life from....your grandpapa abi mumu zombie follow follow mentality....fool just because ur dad died n. u r here saying heaven n hell are real....your dad is dead and gone....nobody. knows where he is ok....stop all this fake belief of heaven n hell after all the. white man that used heaven n hell to deceive u with their Christianity no longer belief in it anymore....why is it. we Africans that's don't wanna let d belief die within us

Hahahahaha, u pagan, don't get me wrong, I gave my life to Christ more than ten years ago, used my dad as an example to him , because death can knock at his door anytime as undecided Christian.

I'm still laughing at your ignorance. All my family members are all believers. And to us who believe, death is nothing but a mere change from one form to another hence we don't sorrow like people who have no hope. I know, to u & ur type preaching of the the CROSS (CHRIST) is but foolishness but to us who believe, it is the power of GOD. It's just like a fool will say in his heart, "there's no God" but it does not take away the reality of God.

And should I remind u block head that there's after life & heaven & hell is real, as a stubborn fly go six feet beyond with dead body is thesame way your type will perish, not because of ignorance,but stubbornness.

Repent, we are living at the end time, don't be among those that will wail & cry had I know on that day. There's no repentance in the grave, once death,comes judgement. This mortal body will wear off one day & u will face stark reality of life after & made to stand before ur creator. We are pilgrims in this life & will go home someday.

Let me leave u with this hymn from our hymn book.

WHEN WE SHALL MATCH TO HEAVEN WITH JESUS AS OUR LEADER,MATCHING FORWARD LIKE SOLDIERS, WE ARE ABLE SOLDIERS PREACHING & REJOICING and whereby sinners cry..oh no had I know....

Shalom

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by mors(m): 12:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by 40dogzz(m): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2015
The bible says my people die coz of ignorance. People don't do research they just swallow everything they hear. First of all the doctrine of hell was fabricated by the devil & the catholic church bought the silly idea. The catholic church has been selling nasty ideas to people. ok, is pagatory in the bible? The man martin luter that broke from the catholic did not agree with most of their claims that is why he went his way. Hell fire doctrine was brought from paganism. what about chritmas & easter? My people do finding before u belive crap. They ar many verse in the bible that discredit this hell fire thing. God said he will distroy soldom & gomorah with everlasting fire, is that fire still burning till now?

1 Like

Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by uzolexis(f): 1:51am On Mar 13, 2015
MadCow1:

Thanks my Nappy haired Nubian Goddess.. grin

Been hellishly busy with the real world.

Hope you are keeping well..

Yes i'm doing great...need a NL break too but can bring myself to do it.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 13, 2015
what of osama bin laden?

nonsense angry couldn't even read this piece of shit.

The more religious you are the more gullible you become.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Yinkash100(m): 2:45am On Mar 13, 2015
Sharp minds lets analyse this matter.
This woman may be from seria lonne but na igbo sense she dey use. She won open church, she no won start from small, so she apply wisdom.

But wait,
why she no see APC, PDP, boko-haram and all d people wey won destroy nigeria for that glass.

How she take die?
Why she come back?
He be lyk say we go send her back because he get some question wey i won ask bros J.

Abeg Wey Gadafi children and all d people wey dis story concern make den con sue dis weyray.
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by Yinkash100(m): 3:21am On Mar 13, 2015
skylane:
....What if these things are true? I have dreamt of hell once but I was only shown d gate but I neva entered,so I don't think i...
Hail joseph "d dreamer"
who showed you the gate?
How was the gate designed?
Why you no enter?
I thought d bible call it "pit" of hell, how come pit few get gate?
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by seunayantokun(m): 3:50am On Mar 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm. Her testimony does not contradict the Bible. May God help all doubting nairalanders to abandon their common sense and accept this common salvation before it is their turn to leave the planet earth.

1Timothy 3:16 says: "Without question, this is the great mystery of our faith: Christ was revealed in a human body and vindicated by the Spirit. He was seen by angels and announced to the nations. He was believed in throughout the world and taken to heaven in glory."
Re: 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba by RaeMystix: 4:41am On Mar 13, 2015
romzyxy:

Leave it for d most high 2 judge.
okay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.