Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

"I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke (870 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Regardless Of Political Affiliations -read This And Avoid Gullibility / The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke by olokfor: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kemi Olunloyo, the daughter of an erstwhile governor of Oyo state, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, has been on rampage all morning on micro-blogging platform, Twitter.

She has been dishing out some dirty details of her family, especially her father, whom she says used rituals to control the entire family.

Below are tweets from Kemi Olunloyo’s rants revelations:

We will NEVER appreciate my father even if he passes away. He will be remembered for his severe emotional abuse #OmololuOlunloyo80 ^^KOO

— Kemi O-Olunloyo (@HNNAfrica) March 12, 2015

On his birthday, we would remind the world of his threats like the one he made yesterday stating that I will die soon #OmololuOlunloyo80

My father’s death threats 3/11/15 “I will KILL you!” hitting me with his cane as I rushed to save my mom from his abuse #OmololuOlunloyo80

#OmololuOlunloyo80 All 9 of us are going to tell the world of his abuse on us for years and how we deserted your FAKE elder Statesman

#OmololuOlunloyo80 An Audio Documentary will be released on his 80th birthday April 14th 2015 called #DaddyDearest depicting how we see him

#OmololuOlunloyo80 Our documentary will be released on http:///JOscAVTc5B. Ritualists, Women, Death, Abuse, Govt secrets and more.

#OmololuOlunloyo80 Yes we will be FREE when we tell our story. You will hear our father’s voice and his numerous threats, curses and more!

#OmololuOlunloyo80 How Gbenga Olunloyo “Kapor” was hung on an electric ceiling fan and then switch turned on and he was detached from fan

#OmololuOlunloyo80 How my dad broke Gbenga Olunloyo “Kapor”‘s hands and his bones had to be reconstructed at UCH with PINS inside his hands

#OmololuOlunloyo80 How my brother Oyeleke Olunloyo was killed by my father after taking him secretly to ritualists and making him suffer

#OmololuOlunloyo80 How my sister Yemi and my son was secretly taken to ritualists and tricked into bathing with blood for some evil deed

#OmololuOlunloyo80 How Ronke his junior wife took my dad to Ibefun and idanre, the home of ritualists and advanced him in the occult world

#OmololuOlunloyo80 My dad took my child who I sent on holidays with his grandparents to a ritualist and did not tell my mom where they went

#OmololuOlunloyo80 The many years of EMOTIONAL abuse inflicted upon my mother. How my brother became a quadraplegic and I was attacked at 13

#OmololuOlunloyo80 How the accident on Ikorodu rd endangering us caused by him while he delayed the travel and was in bed with another woman

#OmololuOlunloyo80 Remember if anything happens to me and I am found #DEAD, it will be my father’s doing. He smirked that I will DIE soon!

#OmololuOlunloyo80 FREE your MIND from #abuse and #torture. What I witnessed and experienced has damaged me forever. BUT..I’m finally FREE

#OmololuOlunloyo80 #GbengaOlunloyo no longer TALKS to my father for over 20 years. Did not attend my grandma’s funeral or his 75th bday

#OmololuOlunloyo80 My FATHER USED RITUALS TO CONTROL HIS FAMILY AND DESTROY US. Now he’s destroyed himself. My audio book will shock u!

#OmololuOlunloyo80 Tayo is disabled for LIFE, Gbenga is scarred, Oyeleke is DEAD, Funke is quiet, My mom is sad, Sola no communication 30yrs

#BREAKING #OmololuOlunloyo80 On my way to the @PoliceNG Commissioner with a video of my father saying he will KILL me and I will DIE soon

#OmololuOlunloyo80 I will teach my 80yo dad a lesson. Regardless of his Governor status, he should be ARRESTED for Terroristic threats

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/03/i-will-teach-my-80year-old-dad-lesson.html
Re: "I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke by Flets: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Madness
Re: "I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
So sorry, never knew this girl is suffering from madness. wishing her speedy recovery.
Re: "I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke by dayjee: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lobatan shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Will Teach My 80year Old Dad A Lesson. Regardless Of His Governor Status" -ke by Dioxidane: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
No wonder! shocked I've been wondering what have been making her act the way she does. Now I know...

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO We Made Jega Shift Election Because It Was Clear Buhari Would Win -Fasheun / Be Sincere-btw Patience And Aisha, Who Fits More For A First Lady? / First Lady Mistakenly Endorses Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.