Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

A Letter To Jack And Jil: Leke Alder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To Jack And Jil: Leke Alder (1715 Views)

Be The Best Man You Can Be By Leke Alder / Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model / Jack And Jil Today 05/09/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Jack And Jil: Leke Alder by latinojives(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
I had an awesome time with Leke Alder last sunday at Joshuaville. He read one of his letters to Jil and it was simply amazing! The problems we face in our relationships have a lot to do with expectations; whether realistic or not, whether they are been met or not. Leke Alder does a wonderful job of articulating the struggles and challenges of been in a successful relationship, and the rewards of forgiveness. This is one audio you HAVE to listen to. Enjoy!

Size: 13MB
http:///1HgRLnq

About Leke Alder

Leke Alder is the Founder & Principal of Alder Consulting, Nigeria’s leading branding firm with offices in Lagos and London.

Achievements

He is credited with introducing branding as a discipline to Nigeria and has consulted on policy, politics and business at the highest levels locally and internationally. He has consulted on policy formulation for the Federal Government of Nigeria, the Federal Ministries of Information & Communication, Education, Foreign Affairs, Solid Minerals Development, among others. He has also consulted on political strategy and communication campaigns at national and sub-national levels.

He is currently a member of the Steering Committee of Nigeria’s hosting of the World Economic Forum on Africa and the Chairman, Sub-Committee on Media, Host Broadcasting & Advertising.

He also runs Jack and Jill, a platform that writes letters addressing relationship issues. Connect with him on Twitter @lekealder

Courtesy: [url]Wisdomshout.com[/url]
Re: A Letter To Jack And Jil: Leke Alder by PHEEEMMMY: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hello, thank you for the link. I couldn't download the book.

(1) (Reply)

Meehn This Really Got Me Cracking. See Photo / Yesterday Is My Birthday / My Shocking But Funny Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.