Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) (35184 Views)

Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by yorke1: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
BabaO2:

No ones father is as Id!otic and clueless as ebele Jonathan in SW, most certain your father doesn't posses half of Jonathan's intelligence, we can understand why you are celebrating clueless and most embarrassing president of Nigeria.

Hahahaha. You call him clueless but he is far ahead of you people. Your father with his big head and no brain inclusive. You cannot do anything. GEJ is on top of you haters. Ask you father, he wishes to be in GEJ shoes.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by darah(f): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
he wants to become the president of Lagos......cluelessness of believing only lagosians votes matter
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by loomer: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
You no even get evidence self, like say on a normal day Lagos no be brother to traffic jam
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by successking: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
boluyongp:
as in ehhh!!! i don't know how 8-12 cars ll lock down a whole state bigger than many nations.. 8 cars blocking a country, imagine.. Na Jonathan be the only president? Why is Accra or Johannesburg not always on lockdown.. You see why this man must not come back.. Even state governor cannot move around in his own state..

GEJ in Lagos or not, there is always serious traffic because of influx of cars into the roads due to mismanagement and inefficiencies of BRT.

Blame you APC governor for the traffic.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ can you just spent your last few months in Abuja.....
Stop coming to Lagos state all the time........ Jheeeze!
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by BabaO2: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
yorke1:

Hahahaha. You call him clueless but he is far ahead of you people. Your father with his big head and no brain inclusive. You cannot do anything. GEJ is on top of you haters. Ask you father, he wishes to be in GEJ shoes.
Somebody prostrating here and there in SW is on top? You lack knowledge.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by olaolulazio(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Why on earth is this fool always visiting lag?

If u like, stay till March 28....

All I know is that "your days are numbered in Abj.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by luckyboss(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lagos traffic is ever since..
hope some of you APC members sneaked a way to greet him?

Gej. we wish you more goodluck.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by ab4real15: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
luckyboss:
Lagos traffic is ever since..
hope some of you APC members sneaked a way to greet him?

Gej. we wish you more goodluck.
u mean bad luck.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by luckyboss(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
ab4real15:
u mean bad luck.
Yes,
because I know you're the type that understand in opposite.
opposite of bad luck .......?
ask ur teacher.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by buchilino(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
kokoA:
Because of election dis man done turn Lagos to him backyard o shocked

nigerians nawa, if d man comes wahala, if he doesnt visit lagos wahala, which one will he do dat will please u ehhhh?. i bet if it was buhari, fashola or even tinubu most pple will not complain.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by ab4real15: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
luckyboss:

Yes,
because I know you're the type that understand in opposite.
opposite of bad luck .......?
ask ur teacher.
teach me teacher.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by Gboskee(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
southniyikaye:
he should just relocate aso rock to lagos cos it seems he stays in lag more than abuja nowadays
gay! Alert over there! tongue
southniyikaye:
he should just relocate aso rock to lagos cos it seems he stays in lag more than abuja nowadays
gay! Alert over there!
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
How many times this man wan enter lagos? Make him kuku sidon 4 lag till after election.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by meccuno: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
BabaO2:
SW, the pride of Nigeria, no SW no Nigeria. Jonathan is coming for tutorial lessons weekly now, but unfortunately for him he is not trainable.
Its Just Lagos......Not The Whole SW.......
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by DaGC(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Idiots really full Nairaland.

There are economic issues and the President is at the NSE and some people has decided that its a campaign trip. Until May 29th, he's the President of the federal republic and will continue to carry out his duties till then whether election or not. Even the NSE's website acknowledged the purpose of the visit and usual, the stupid ones refuse to see the light. Apparently most nairalanders don't know what it means to be the 1 citizen of a country.

1 Like

Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by Hasino2258: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
it seems so.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
dustydee:

Lagos again? Is he planning to relocate the Federal capital to Lagos?
I wonder o cool Desperation of drowning man.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by luckyboss(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
ab4real15:
teach me teacher.
wait till when i will change b/c now am busy with transformation.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by aresa: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
The same Lagos the worthless man claimed is in bondage. The useless clown must love bondage.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by BabaO2: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
meccuno:
Its Just Lagos......Not The Whole SW.......
Check Jonathan's itinerary since he postponed the elections
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by Adminisher: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jonathan should move office to Lagos. I think he now realizes that the North is blocked so only hope is the South West. However the SW is difficult because of the relative emancipation and savvy of the average voter. Even taxi drivers know everything about what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Instead of causing gridlock about the notoriously tight Island roadways,he could hitch a chopper ride onto the rooftop helipad of the stock exchange or any closeby skyscraper...I blame his protocol chiefs for this gaffe...
Word! The NSE are rich enough to install a helipad

1 Like

Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by freshdude99(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Unintelligent Trolls bore me
I think dat dude u just qouted above is damn right bro. Don't let apc, ethnicity and religion blind u from the truth #honestOpinion wink
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
dayorx:

Boss i hope u know that no property in lekki can compare to that on lagos island, do ur findings properly
You are funnier than Ali baba.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Billyonaire:
Okay, Lagos Island, that's CMS side. That road is always blocked everyday due to that market there. Do not call Lekki fake brov, I know poor people lie when they say they prefer stock fish because it is too strong, but they prefer Tilapia because its soft. The real truth is, they cant afford stock fish. No vex.
so you are the rich person right?...you talk anyhow man...no matter how rich you think you are,you are very poor to some people..billionaire indeed..yeye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
akthedream:
so you are the rich person right?...you talk anyhow man...no matter how rich you think you are,you are very poor to some people..billionaire indeed..yeye.
Console thyself, little man. I am young, I am rich and I am handsome. And I have got all angels begging to bless me every other night.
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by DTaj: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Billyonaire:
Which part of the island, cos the roads are exceptionally clear and lekki and VI axis.

Marina is on a stand-still, extending to CMS, connecting Lagos from Bonny Camp, down Onikan, TBS, connecting Apongbon, etc are on a standstill! Effect of the traffic build-up being felt in V/I (Ahmadu Bello Way, Adeola Odeku, etc).

Roads are blocked by stern-looking MOPOLs, regular policemen, and soldiers just because Jonathan came to do a very mundane thing: ring the bell at the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE)! A ceremonial nonsense (bell-ringing at the NSE) that so many people have done in the past (and are still doing) and the lives of Lagosians must stop because it is Jonathan!

Deluded clueless clown called Jonathan!
Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by ighodalonosa(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) by angelsing(m): 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Instead of causing gridlock about the notoriously tight Island roadways,he could hitch a chopper ride onto the rooftop helipad of the stock exchange or any closeby skyscraper...I blame his protocol chiefs for this gaffe...
Ichi plantain, u talk make sense today ooo...Even though u support GEJ and I support APC, 3 Gbosa for u!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan / Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri / Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.