Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! (5191 Views)

Rivers LG Poll: Barcanista And His Gang Shamed Again / Barcanista And The Promise Of Ministerial Aide / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please feel free to pick any question and answer.
staph69.:
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying states and areas that the opposition party will win convincingly in the presidential election?

2. If we are to believe that the opposition were the brains and architects of "Boko Haram", then why is it that they have never ever attacked and destroyed any prominent PDP figure or their properties?

3. If the opposition have the capability of arming "terrorists" with armour tanks, RPGs, AA Guns, military uniforms, military trucks, helicopters and the ability to command soldiers to vanish from military checkpoints, wouldn't they have targeted to destroy PDP strongholds and their assets?

4. Why would the opposition seek to destroy their own strongholds anyway? To achieve what?

5. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" targeting to destroy basically only prominent northern politicians and their traditional rulers and their communities?

6. In the light of questions 1 to 5 above, why has there been a deliberate campaign of lies and propaganda by the PDP and their religious wing that collect bribes in billions of naira that "Boko Haram" is the baby of the opposition?

7. Of all the cars used by "suicide" bombers retrieved from the scene of their attacks, to whom were the cars traced after forensic investigations? Why is it that nothing is ever heard after such evidences have been collated at the scenes since 2011?

8. At the last count, over 500 hundred "Bokoharam" suspects have been in detention since 2009, but why is it that government hasn't been able to come clean on those sponsoring the "terrorists", and why is it that, with such a huge treasure trove, government has not been able to know and curtail the operational methods of the "terrorists"?

9. Why did the "terrorists" become stronger after a scandalous 33 billion dollars (over 4 trillion naira) was expended on the so called war against them?

10. Isn't it curious and suspicious that a ragtag group called "Boko Haram" whose bulk of fighters possibly had only one week trainings could overcome and overrun our military men who spend 5 years in the NDA, some months in Jaji, and some months also at the National War College in Abuja apart from several overseas trainings?

11. Why was it that, at a point from 2013, the Nigerian military was not taking the war to "Boko Haram" camps in the deserts of the northeast instead of waiting for "Boko Haram" to come on the offensive?

12. Since when has repulsion become the best form of defence instead of attack?

13. Why did "Boko Haram" have the most freedom to operate and destroy so many towns and villages during all the period of State of Emergency that was supposed to have made them immobile?

14. Was the State of Emergency some fraud pulled off to empower the "terrorists" and make the targeted communities sitting ducks for easy elimination?

15. Who was providing "Boko Haram" with fuel and other logistics in their camps considering how they easily move with long convoys of trucks to operate without challenge?
These are not the only questions.... There are many more. But they've not been able to answer any of these, rather they always want to heap their scheme on APC and others.
These questions and many more could be the mortally they are mortally scared of losing political power. But it just can't continue like this anymore.
Change is a basic constant in life.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
*Edited at about 9:00pm*
I opened this thread asking Barcanista and PDP supporters the 15 questions above on Bokoharam and only Barcanista was able to give any reasonable response. I promised to tackle his half-baked answers one after the other as I was busy then. My reply in green, barcanista's responses in red.

1. Boko Haram was founded by then opposition Governor and GMB's ex-associate, Alhaji Sheriff in 2002 . Borno has been opposition state since 1999 and BH stronghold. Adamawa has been PDP's stronghold even in 2011. Yobe has been opposition but due to its proximity to Borno, it extended there. Pleateau State has been PDP/GeJ's stronghold. Same with Kaduna South. GEJ reside in FCT. It is not true that the insurgency is only dominant in APC's stronghold.
This is a very ignorant response from you Barca. The fact that Rochas Okorocha is an APC Governor doesn't mean Imo State is APC's stronghold, same goes for Amaechi and Rivers as well as Oshiomole and Edo State. Buhari under the platform of CPC pulled about 13 million votes in the 2011 elections, over 70% of those votes came from Northern states despite eleven (11) of those states being governed by PDP and only one (Nassarawa State) was governed by CPC at that time. It's 100% plausible to state that the North is Buhari/APC's stronghold in this forthcoming elections despite some of these states being governed by PDP.

Taking jurisdiction from 2010 till date (Jonathan's Tenure), it is also plausible to say that the North has been the worst hit from Bokoharam's activities. For about a year now, Borno State (APC) has been the main playground for Bokoharam. FCT has recorded only one (not verified ) Bokoharam attack (the Nyanya Bomb Blast) and that can't in any way be compared with the almost daily activities of Bokoharam in the North-East.

[color=#990000]I will ignore your statement about Alhaji Sheriff forming Bokoharam despite Jonathan romancing with him some months ago.

If Buhari could pull about 70% of Northern votes in 2011 despite having only one CPC governor (Nassarawa) and about 11 PDP governors, is it right to claim the North is not Buhari/APC's stronghold?? NO Barca, you're wrong on this one [/color]

2. How do you mean BH has attacked only APC figures and properties? Need I remind you that a PDP chieftain was murdered in Plateau state of recent? All the bombings and attacks were just "APC"? While I have never pointed anybody as "BH sponsor", it is hypocritical to make such assertion. Meanwhile, I believe BH membership isn't peculiar to a particular party, there are enemies within the PDP as well as in APC. I won't pass judgement until I get my fact.
Can you name one PDP Politician that has been attacked by Bokoharam??
Your statement in bold is a very cheap lie Barcanista. It was never stated anywhere in that news report that Bokoharam killed the PDP Chieftain. There is a statement from that news article that stated that an APC Chieftain was also killed some few days ago in the State.
Here's a quote from that thread:
Speaking on the death of Mr. Mwadvwang, a member of the Plateau State House of Assembly representing Riyom, Daniel Dem, condemned the acts and called on security agencies to fish out those killing innocent citizens in the state.
Unknown gunmen had also killed a ward chairman of the All Progressive Congress last Sunday in Barkinladi.
https://www.nairaland.com/2156622/solomon-mwadvwang-shot-dead-plateau
If the attack on the PDP Chieftain in Plateau State is the only occurrence you could point out as a Bokoharam attack, then you've haven't answered question number two. #fail

3. I have answered 1 and 2.
You have answered NOTHING.

[s]4. Anybody can destroy their stronghold to gain sympathy. Again BH isn't restricted to APc states. I have answered earlier.[/s]
What sympathy are you talking about here? Despite the Bokoharam menace ravaging the Northeast, about 85% of South Easterners are still rooting for Jonathan, South South - about 80% so can you please tell me who APC/Buhari is soliciting for sympathy from?? The same people who would've still voted for them even without Bokoharam (North), the same people who'll still not vote for them "en block" despite Bokoharam's activities (South) ?? Again your argument here is flawed.

5. BH started with churches and christians. Then moved to government offices. Then political leaders. Please, note that anybody from the north can contract BH to assassinate supposed political opponent in the north. It could even be sending assassin and tagging it BH.
@1st Bolded...Don't misquote me but I have to ask, "why has Bokoharam now started bombing Muslims too??" Does that make any sense to their so called "Sharia ideology'"??

@2nd Bolded...On a lighter note, If 70% of Bokoharam's attacks are on APC's stronghold and APC members, it is plausible to say that the PDP is responsible for your so called "assassin attacks" on APC so they can blame it on Bokoharam.

[s]6. Which PDP said so? However, the positions of the opposition since 2013 has not been favorable and patriotic by my judgement.
https://www.nairaland.com/2192450/chronicle-apc-positions-boko-haram[/s]

@Bolded I'm surprised you can feign such ignorance, It's a shame! There has been a constant propaganda from PDP on Buhari/APC sponsoring Bokoharam. It all started from the "I will make Nigeria ungovernable Statement" which Abati falsely accused Buhari of saying. It is you Barcanista who enlightened me in one your previous threads last year how The Presidency begged for Buhari to settle with Abati out of court because it was a false accusation. Ask any unenlightened Nigerian today, "Why do you think Buhari sponsors Bokoharam", the first thing he will tell you is "how he promised to make Nigeria ungovernable". How can you now feign such cheap ignorance that PDP doesn't sponsor propaganda on APC sponsoring Bokoharam?? *sighs* In case you need more proof, here's it below how PDP shamelessly accuse APC of sponsoring Bokoharam (there are many more).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/pdp-accuses-apc-backing-boko-haram/

[s]7. Most terrorists operations don't leave trace. Read on terrorism[/s]
We have enough traces from attacks enough to get use quality information about Bokoharam. You ended up saying nothing here...

8. Most of the people arrested are "boys" who were contracted by a 3rd party that won't tell them who they are. They can't provide info. However, Senator Zanna, Ali Ndume are undergoing trial but not enough evidence to nail them. Sheriff we were told is under investigation. But even in the USA, getting sponsors insnt a day job. May God expose them all.
I agree with you on the Bolded. About Ali Ndume, I won't shame/expose your previous thread on his trial...I'm sure you can remember the things you stated there. May God Expose them all!

9. Saboteurs, powerful networks of the terrorists etc are also uping their game as the government is upping theirs.
That is incompetence on the part of the Government.

10. As at the beginning, the terrorists were hiding behind civilian population. It was difficult to distinguish terrorist from civilians.
The terrorists have carried on with their activities without "hiding behind civilians" for about 3 years (they were not as strong as they are now) so what is your story about "distinguishing terrorists from civilians?

11. That is because Some northern elders including the sultan, gmb, APC and co usually cry genocide whenever the army launches an onsluaght.

12. See 11

13. Nigerian Soldiers were not expertised in guerrila war as at then. Again the SoE was not supported by some northern population and the APC, cooperation was minimal or non existing and you can't rule out saboteurs.
@Bolded...Very hilarious, the Americans did not complete their training with the Nigerian soldiers right?? Who now trained them on Guerilla war?? shocked

14. That's a farce.
With the low level of success recorded during the so-called "state of emergency", it is plausible to call it a fraud.

[s]15. Sponsors of terrorism are very powerful, wealthy and well connected people. They have sympathisers and employees everywhere. It is not sane to ask the number 15.[/s]
Very weak answer...why should a government sit back and watch it's citizens suffer because the sponsors of their suffering are "powerful, wealthy and well connected people"?? It's insane for you to give such reply #fail

I believe I have answered you. Thanks
Thanks for taking out time to answer my questions but your answers are really weak Barcanista. It's unfortunate you're the only PDP supporter on this forum that was able to tackle these questions but anyways, let's see back and hope that this Bokoharam menace would be over soon. My major position on this issue is that it is very insane for anyone to link Bokoharam with APC despite studying all the activities of Bokoharam and studying with them with the actions of this useless government.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by sammyj: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by 0nyegame(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
1. Boko Haram was founded by then opposition Governor and GMB's ex-associate, Alhaji Sheriff in 2002. Borno has been opposition state since 1999 and BH stronghold. Adamawa has been PDP's stronghold even in 2011. Yobe has been opposition but due to its proximity to Borno, it extended there. Pleateau State has been PDP/GeJ's stronghold. Same with Kaduna South. GEJ reside in FCT. It is not true that the insurgency is only dominant in APC's stronghold.

2. How do you mean BH has attacked only APC figures and properties? Need I remind you that a PDP chieftain was murdered in Plateau state of recent? All the bombings and attacks were just "APC"? While I have never pointed anybody as "BH sponsor", it is hypocritical to make such assertion. Meanwhile, I believe BH membership isn't peculiar to a particular party, there are enemies within the PDP as well as in APC. I won't pass judgement until I get my fact.

3. I have answered 1 and 2.

4. Anybody can destroy their stronghold to gain sympathy. Again BH isn't restricted to APc states. I have answered earlier.

5. BH started with churches and christians. Then moved to government offices. Then political leaders. Please, note that anybody from the north can contract BH to assassinate supposed political opponent in the north. It could even be sending assassin and tagging it BH.

6. Which PDP said so? However, the positions of the opposition since 2013 has not been favorable and patriotic by my judgement.
https://www.nairaland.com/2192450/chronicle-apc-positions-boko-haram

7. Most terrorists operations don't leave trace. Read on terrorism

8. Most of the people arrested are "boys" who were contracted by a 3rd party that won't tell them who they are. They can't provide info. However, Senator Zanna, Ali Ndume are undergoing trial but not enough evidence to nail them. Sheriff we were told is under investigation. But even in the USA, getting sponsors insnt a day job. May God expose them all.

9. Saboteurs, powerful networks of the terrorists etc are also uping their game as the government is upping theirs.

10. As at the beginning, the terrorists were hiding behind civilian population. It was difficult to distinguish terrorist from civilians.

11. That is because Some northern elders including the sultan, gmb, APC and co usually cry genocide whenever the army launches an onsluaght.

12. See 11

13. Nigerian Soldiers were not expertised in guerrila war as at then. Again the SoE was not supported by some northern population and the APC, cooperation was minimal or non existing and you can't rule out saboteurs.

14. That's a farce.

15. Sponsors of terrorism are very powerful, wealthy and well connected people. They have sympathisers and employees everywhere. It is not sane to ask the number 15.

I believe I have answered you. Thanks

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pick any and answer.
barcanista truckpusher phockphockman anonimi mogidi cleverly passingshot berem obiagelli clevvermind pendy79
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by cheddahboy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Clevvermind, I sight you, please answer these salient questions
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by PassingShot(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
I don't think any of them will have an answer to these questions.

It is obvious that PDP are behind Boko Haram.

PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP - Andrew Azazi

Boko Haram are in my government - Goodluck Jonathan

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by WisdomFlakes: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
It wasn't until the Boko Haram threat started really threatening GEJ's re-election that he started taking them seriously. So yes, the conspiracy theorists might be up to something when they say Boko Haram is a PDP invention.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
PassingShot:
I don't think any of them will have an answer to these questions.

It is obvious that PDP are behind Boko Haram.

PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP - Andrew Azazi

Boko Haram are in my government - Goodluck Jonathan
They're all viewing and booking space without answering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by bewla(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
y do u ask one question over and over again ejooop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Brymo: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
let me make ur questions 16. When boko haram was to be granted amnesty, why did boko haram nominate Buhari as their negotiator? Barcanista

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by arewafederation: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Still waiting for possible ridiculous response from the cankerworms.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by feedthenation(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Looking forward to read some intelligent contribution to the questions asked
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by anonimi: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yorubas say- pikin wey go buy one leg shoe for im disabled papa na WORD im want hear!

Sign agreement on no more killings, I will withdraw JTF, Jonathan to Borno elders
March 09, 2013

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan yesterday in Maiduguri, accused Borno State Elders of playing to the gallary over the activities of Boko Haram Islamic sect insurgency in the state, describing the situation as unfortunate.

Jonathan spoke during an interactive session with Borno State stakeholders at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Government House Maiduguri, in continuation of his two- day working visit to Borno and Yobe States, the epicentres of Boko Haram.

He was responding to requests by the Elders for the Federal Government to grant amnesty to the sect members as well as withdraw the military Joint Task Force, JTF from Maiduguri and other areas in the state during the second day of his working visit to Borno State..

President Jonathan lamented that none of the elders in the state had publicly condemned the killings and bombings being carried out by the sect members and advised them to put their ‘’house in order,’’ by talking to their children who had been causing havoc in the country to drop their arms against the country.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/sign-agreement-on-no-more-killings-i-will-withdraw-jtf-jonathan-to-borno-elders/#sthash.0kJT6aMl.dpuf

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Brymo:
let me make ur questions 16. When boko haram was to be granted amnesty, why did boko haram nominate Buhari as their negotiator? Barcanista
Another important question. If APC/Buhari was sponsoring Bokoharam, why would they choose Buhari as negatiator?? Does that make sense?

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Anonimi, pick one question and answer instead of typing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Barcanista, i'll love to see your responses to these salient questions.

Why view/book space without tackling even 1 question??
I have modified my comment. All 15 answered

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by jdilight(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Please feel free to pick any question and answer.

One answer will take care of all the questions

Because they thought it will make the President resign or step down before election, hence the clamour for his resignation. Since it didn't turn out as planned, it back fired.

Lesson: always have a plan B, which must be better than plan A

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
[s]
jdilight:

One answer will take care of all the questions

Because they thought it will make the President resign or step down before election, hence the clamour for his resignation. Since it didn't turn out as planned, it back fired.

Lesson: always have a plan B, which must be better than plan A [/s]
What does this even mean??

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Igwe9(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:

well answered smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by clevvermind(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Clevvermind, I sight you, please answer these salient questions
what do you intend to achieve with it?
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by GeneralBosco: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
barcanista:
I've read your answers, some of them very hilarious and below your level. While I don't have time right now, I'll mention you when I dissect all your answers in the evening...that's a promise.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Igwe9:

well answered smiley
Thanks my oga...
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by phlemzy: 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
On Barca's No 7 response,that most terrorists' operations leave no traces does not mean that out of the series of suicide operations carried out ever since they started using cars to convey explosives, no car has been traced to any particular owner? That's ridiculous anyway.
On answer 9., are the saboteurs not exposable ever since they've been suspected? With the level of success achieved so far in the last few weeks,does it now mean that the saboteurs are no longer in the system?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
GeneralBosco:

I've read your answers, some of them very hilarious and below your level. While I don't have time right now, I'll mention you when I dissect all your answers in the evening...that's a promise.
. Ok o
Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
If GMB really knows about BokoHaram as PDP claimed, why on earth is he not in detention yet probably for questioning by either the Military Intel Unit or the DSS?
Or is he Mr. Untouchable?!
Why the United Nation, EU and especially the United States and UK have not blacklisted him in the Book of Terrorist?
They said Tinubu is corrupt, claimed they get facts about his corrupt practices, yet he's allowed to be walking freely without being charged or tried!
SMH for the clueless Nigerians!

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by Mogidi: 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
1. Why was (is) "Boko Haram" busy destroying states and areas that the opposition party will win convincingly in the presidential election?

How could GEJ finance a group (made entirely of Hausa/Fulani) to destroy their state?

You must think Northerners are stupid.
I shouldn't even bother answering the rest questions, too infantile judging by the first question.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by ozoigbondu: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Barcanista has given the answers to the questions.

APC is bokoharam political arm and boko haram is apc millitant wing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by OgologoDimkpa: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Another senseless thread sad

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! by OgologoDimkpa: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:
If GMB really knows about BokoHaram as PDP claimed, why on earth is he not in detention yet probably for questioning by either the Military Intel Unit or the DSS?
Or is he Mr. Untouchable?!
Why the United Nation, EU and especially the United States and UK have not blacklisted him in the Book of Terrorist?
They said Tinubu is corrupt, claimed they get facts about his corrupt practices, yet he's allowed to be walking freely without being charged or tried!
SMH for the clueless Nigerians!
Keep on living in denial.
Buhari is a terrorist!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Records 1.48 Million Votes In Rivers State -Punch News / After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing / Release Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days Or We Shut Down Oil Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.