Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Chelsea Vs Psg,what Man.u Fans Don,t Know? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Vs Psg,what Man.u Fans Don,t Know? (1064 Views)

Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? / This Guy Predicted Barca & PSG Match On Facebook (Pictures) / Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Psg,what Man.u Fans Don,t Know? by oluwasunshine(f): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Man.u never know how their own worst will be when they meet p.s.g. Again oo. May the lord spare my soul till then.some even go to the extent of saying we can't make the e.p.l. Top 4 without even knowing man.u is sitting at the edge of the table when chelsea they relax for middle.
2,some man.u fans even said that Luis van gal is better than jose mourinho.if you want to know that lets wait until chelsea meet man.u again .well sha all man.united fans i never blame you instead i will blame david luiz oo but don't forget we crushed them last year.
Re: Chelsea Vs Psg,what Man.u Fans Don,t Know? by lordthree(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Man.u never know how their own worst will be when they meet p.s.g. Again oo. May the lord spare my soul till then.some even go to the extent of saying we can't make the e.p.l. Top 4 without even knowing man.u is sitting at the edge of the table when chelsea they relax for middle.
2,some man.u fans even said that Luis van gal is better than jose mourinho.if you want to know that lets wait until chelsea meet man.u again .well sha all man.united fans i never blame you instead i will blame david luiz oo but don't forget we crushed them last year.
Guy leave this thing now, teams lose something you need to understand is that, that was just a bad day at the office for those guys, they still got paid after playing that match, they have moved on you should too
Re: Chelsea Vs Psg,what Man.u Fans Don,t Know? by ACM10: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Masters Cup Season 4 Finals / Filipe Luis Set To Chelsea / How A Transfer Works In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.