Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) (7129 Views)

NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS / This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
APC released these photos of Buhari and other chieftains visiting a primary school in Rivers state today and claimed that this is how all public primary school in the state look like. A member of the APC Presidential team, Lola Shoneyin shared the photos and wrote "All primary schools in Rivers State look like this. Happy pupils thrilled to meet 'President Buhari!'

Rivers state residents, is this how ALL your primary schools are like? Kindly share pictures as evidence....

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/if-i-hear-is-this-how-all-public-pry.html#more

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Quite impressive!

4 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by gebest: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Majority, just like in edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by sammyj: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
This what is supposed to be referred to CHANGE and not the fake TAN project.

SAI Ameachi

SAI BUHARI

SAI Nigeria

SAI Rivers state !!!

19 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by crownprince102: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
Some are like this in Osun.... Atleast, 2-3 in each town

4 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by sherrylo: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
EVEN IF 50% OFTHEM ARE LIKE THIS THEN ITS OK

3 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Some fools will say Aregbesola isn't working, same structure and the upgraded version are in every town in Osun, at least 2 to 3 in each town!

6 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by ozo13(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Those innocent kids no sabi the politics wey dey shelle for dr state.it is well .if dose ain't private skol, then I think they have tried.oda state shld try and do the same.am very sure kogi my state n kwara here wr I have stayed for quite a while got notin like this to boast abt
Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Bashirfuntua(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by nwafuluozoh: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yes a majority of them looked like that when Amaechi was still sane and in PDP! These days he does more of driving APC Chieftains around and encouraging anarchy so things have fallen apart!

14 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Igwe9(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is the state government's responsibilities, meanwhile, if this is all he has to show for 8 years in office, then there are a lot of questions that remain unanswered.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by PaulJohn1: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Some fools will say Aregbesola isn't working, same structure and the upgraded version are in every town in Osun, at least 2 to 3 in each town!
crownprince102:
Some are like this in Osun.... Atleast, 2-3 in each town

Yeah, Aregbe built nice schools and he's still building(Oshogbo high school and Udofia primary school, both along dada estate). But what's the point of having good infrastructures with no man power to run it?!
He got it wrong because the teachers are not ready to teach in the good looking schools.
He should focus on settling those workers to complement his good work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
I must commend amaechi on his performing in rivers state primary education and healthcare, I spent a year in rivers state and I must say I was quite impressed with what I saw in respect to that.

7 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Op are you just finding out the quality of public schools in rivers? It's very funny when i hear people compare apkabio with Amaechi.
Have you wondered why they never say anything of substance at Wike's rally? Wike was minister of education yet he can't boast of a single classroom that can match what amaechi has done.

Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
But rivers state secondary schools are messed up. Nothing to write home about.

3 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Meanwhile teachers are going on 8 months strike in pdp states.

4 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Dioxidane: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
It's really funny 'cos the name of the Primary school was not mentioned. It would probably be one of those 'mega-bucks-school-fees' schools for children of oil workers and not a government owned institution. I've stopped being deceived by politicians and their antics...

1 Like

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
PaulJohn1:

Yeah, Aregbe built nice schools and he's still building(Oshogbo high school and Udofia primary school, both along dada estate). But what's the point of having good infrastructures with no man power to run it?!
He got it wrong because the teachers are not ready to teach in the good looking schools.
He should focus on settling those workers to complement his good work.

Are you saying he should stop building schools?
Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Meanwhile teachers are going on 8 months strike in pdp states.
oh please, when I was still serving in rivers state, amaechi recruited thousands of teacher and didn't pay them for months till I left there. He performed better as a PDP gov than APC. Everything good amaechi did in Rivers state was under his PDP reign.

6 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Ngwakwe: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Obiagelli:
Op are you just finding out the quality of public schools in rivers? It's very funny when i hear people compare apkabio with Amaechi.
Have you wondered why they never say anything of substance at Wike's rally? Wike was minister of education yet he can't boast of a single classroom that can match what amaechi has done.

Lalasticlala

Stop deceiving yourself, most of the primary and secondary schools renovation, upgrade and construction across the country were done through assistance from ministry of education under Wike who is responsible for Universal Basic education.

From every indication, majority those schools were done to his credit as the Federal Government paid higher percentage of the fund for those projects.

3 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by jdilight(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lalasticlala

They say T. A. Orji of Abia State is the worst governor but most of the public schools he renovated matched these ounce for ounce.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Stop deceiving yourself, most of the primary and secondary schools renovation, upgrade and construction across the country were done under Wike who is responsible for Universal Basic education.

From every indication, majority those schools were done to his credit as the Federal Government paid higher percentage of the fund for those projects.
So the Federal government built this type of schools in rivers alone? You have evidence of the one they built in other states?

4 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Ngwakwe: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

So the Federal government built this type of schools in rivers alone? You have evidence of the one they built in other states?

Have you seen schools in Abia State?

Free Education to JSS3 in Abia State is a million times better than in IMO State - Fact

Thanks to FG assistance

4 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ngwakwe:

Have you seen schools in Abia State?

Free Education to JSS3 in Abia State is a million times better than in IMO State - Fact

Thanks to FG assistance
Pictures would be great.

Please, please, please don't compare abia with IMO and yes i used small letters for abia tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
jdilight:

They say T. A. Orji of Abia State is the worst governor but most of the public schools he renovated matched these ounce for ounce.
Really? I am just hearing this after Ngwakwe mentioned it, but you people should show us pictures.

I would rate highly any government that invests in primary education, this is my biggest problem with fashola's government, i drive by primary schools in Lagos and i keep shaking my head.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by PaulJohn1: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Are you saying he should stop building schools?

At all. Ma'm don't get me wrong. The schools are useless pending the time the teachers are ready to make them useful .I.e. Teach the pupils.

No doubt, he did well by building those schools, but he should make them useful by meeting the demands of the teachers.

Here are some shots of his schools.

1 Like

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by jdilight(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Really? I am just hearing this after Ngwakwe mentioned it, but you people should show us pictures.

I should show the pictures, abi! How many times have your travelled outside the town your staying in?

Make sure you go out to vote.

Stop living on social networks, try and go out. No pictures for you.

4 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by byteem: 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
BUILT DESIGNED AND DELIVERED FOR AMEACHI ...SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS EVENT.. SHOW ME OTHERS ... LIES THAT BIND

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ACHIEVEMENT ..ANYBODY CAN RENOVATE A SCHOOL.. DOES THAT ACCOUNT FOR THE BILLIONS SPENT ON APC CAMPAIGNS

2 Likes

Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dioxidane:
It's really funny 'cos the name of the Primary school was not mentioned. It would probably be one of those 'mega-bucks-school-fees' schools for children of oil workers and not a government owned institution. I've stopped being deceived by politicians and their antics...
must u say something ..90% of primary schools are like this
Re: Is This How All Public Pry Schools Look Like In Rivers State? See (pictures) by Ngwakwe: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Obiagelli:

Pictures would be great.

Please, please, please don't compare abia with IMO and yes i used small letters for abia tongue

All my children attend private schools in IMO State but I had a maid who my wife convinced me to send to city schools (the best public school in IMO State) but unfortunately nothing is free except school fees.

I was highly disappointed when I heard it was the first batch pupils that benefited from free books, uniforms and desks while this is unheard of in Abia State interior schools especially the issue of free textbooks let alone the best model school in the State.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How National Security Council Looks Like / We Need To Tackle The Problems Of The Poor For Our Economy To Grow- VP Osinbajo / Terrorists Seen Heading To Abuja From Kogi State (Video, Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.