Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1352 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Kevdee4reel(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015

Re: . by falconey(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
They are watching Damn!!!!
Re: . by Wuuworld(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Which body is lifeless?..................I only see an Aristos fighting her client over money for hand back for ground payment.
Re: . by godsamist: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ofcause,this no bi 9ja for real becos,here no reasonable nja can watch fellow man dieing with helping out.
That makes me love this nation,we are our brothers keeper.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Damn!!! This guy is a beast/monster for doing this. Because she cheats Ain't any other means of punishing her undecided
Re: . by LewisO: 2:13am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=15pt]That man is an animal. undecided

Some people can be so f00lish while watching them. angry[/size]
Re: . by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 13, 2015
godsamist:
Ofcause,this no bi 9ja for real becos,here no reasonable nja can watch fellow man dieing with helping out.
That makes me love this nation,we are our brothers keeper.
. . . . . Lol, were you alive during the 'ALUU 4 episode' ? Or where were you when 'Raw pepper' was being pour into that poor woman's private parts and being pushed in with a long stick? Were you in this world when the 12 year old boy was burnt to ashes in Surulere, Lagos and many many more? You better dont let sentiment or being patriotic blind your eyes and reasonings. We can only continue to pray that Nigeria should be great again, if not, i dare say we are WORSE!
Re: . by sinizia: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2015
This is what happens when you marry a beast in human flesh. I'm sure she saw the signs during their courtship (that's if they even courted) and yet out of the desperation of being a 'Mrs' went ahead to marry the fùcktard. Now she's been beaten senseless. angry

Some people are not meant to be born. May that man suffer a painful gruesome death!!
Re: . by phlio(m): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2015
God pls help me to be the best husband and a great daddy to my children.

(1) (Reply)

EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. / My Life / Dechandel & Irony Pleas Put Back Dp Display Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.