Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber (62397 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Melaye Holds Press Conference / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2015

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
The old ratchet hag thinks Nigeria is her husband's property.

ratchet azz hag

If say nah madam amaechi be Koro ....

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
This same useless woman was convicted alongside her husband in a US federal court on money laundry charges linked to illicit drug trafficking.

Here today, She and her drug feign hubby are claiming progressives and shouting change.

SMH!

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by ozoigbondu: 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shameless woman look at how she was attacking obiankoro just a little more push from her she would have thrown koro on the floor.Obiankoro was a perfect gentleman in this video.The bittch thinks the senate is lagos which her husband the supreme overlord of APC and corruption,the asiwaju of thieves tinubu controls like his toy

let me see any otondo from APC harassing my mama peace Patience she talks anyhow sometimes but never phyiscally assaults a man or a woman angry

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by donsap648(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Is she really a senator?? Na waoh oooo

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by macpetrus(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls who is she?....

If you don't like Obanikoro nomination pls go to the court and make or file a case!!! Enough of these shameless act!!!...

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Shameless woman look at how she was attacking obiankoro just a little more push from her would have thrown koro on the floor.Obiankoro was a perfect gentleman in this video

let me see any otondo from apc harassing my mama peace she talks anyhow sometimes but never phyiscally assaults angry

Just yesterday, the APC issued another big fat lie that Obanikoro's supporters attacked Remi Tinubu.

This was almost immediately after I created a similar thread to this particular one before it was taken down by the APC janitors on duty.

APC is a conglomeration of pathetic liars!

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by nzeobi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
What is her contribution so far in the senate. I feel for the people she represents

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
nzeobi:
What is her contribution so far in the senate. I feel for the people she represents

She represents her husband only!

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Flets: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
I am not surprised at her actions... she is TINUBU'S wife

This is the wife to Nigeria's most corrupt tout. I only pity the uniformed fools screaming change.

APC - violence at all levels

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by David0(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
Smh for this country, so d fact we don't like Remi Tinubu, so we hv to condemn her even tho Obanikoro shud not be thr in d 1st place.

This country is finished.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by steppins: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
GBTYO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SJxtf7OmzE

Useless woman
We're not surprised. Her husband is a thug, are we to expect a different thing from the wife?
Thug begets thug.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by mycar: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shameful act, APC wouldn't condemn that one. What a CHANGE!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by ozoigbondu: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
GBTYO:

Just yesterday, the APC issued another big fat lie that Obanikoro's supporters attacked Remi Tinubu.

This was almost immediately after I created a similar thread to this particular one before it was taken down by the APC janitors on duty.

APC is a conglomeration of pathetic liars!

APC is party built on lies and deciet and sustained by violence anger and propaganda.It will surely fail

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
David0:
Smh for this country, so d fact we don't like Remi Tinubu, so we hv to condemn her even tho Obanikoro shud not be thr in d 1st place.

Remi Tinubu and her husband are supposed to be serving long prison terms in a US federal prison.

Remi Tinubu does not in any way belong in that chamber!

Her antics alone showed that she belongs in a market and not in the highest platform of debate.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by ozoigbondu: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
David0:

So remi should attack him and try to push him down.koro should have dashed her one slap if not that it will be unethical.The slap would have cured her of agberorism her husband infected her with

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Arysexy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Shameless cream rubbing woman, if I were obanikoro I will push her off my way.

Yeye woman that got to d senate tru her husband's corrupt machinery, can she stand obanikoro in a debate? How many bills has she passed in her 8 years as a senator?

Mtcheeew

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by diceman1: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
I watched the video. I didn't see any form of harassment.

47 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
ozoigbondu:

So remi should attack him and try to push him down.koro should have dashed her one slap if not that it will be unethical

That was what the old hag broom wielding witch wanted...

One p1mp b1tch slap!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Gh0stFreak: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
cc
seun
ishilove
lalasticlala
obinoscopy

frontpage please

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by whitecat2: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
She's better looking than all the sumo wrestlers and shrek your leaders have as wives.
GBTYO:
The old ratchet hag thinks Nigeria is her husband's property.

ratchet azz hag

25 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
cc
seun
ishilove
lalasticlala
obinoscopy

frontpage please

for where?
Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Arysexy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lalasticlala, ngwakwe please front page. Let d world see d kind of shameless women apc sends to d red chamber.

I have never heard her voice in d senate contributing to a debate, it's only this kind of backbiting they did to mukilat akande that she bares her fang.

Shame to remi tinubu, what a very thugish market woman occupying space in d Senate.

Lagosians vote wisely. Stop sending market woman to d Senate

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by ozoigbondu: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
GBTYO:

That was what the old hag broom wielding witch wanted...

One p1mp b1tch slap!

You wan remi to die at koro hand cheesy

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by GBTYO: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
whitecat2:
She's better looking than all sumo wrestlers and shrek your leaders have as wives.

remi tinub pant sniffer position has already been taken by aresa.

who are you?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by Gh0stFreak: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
GBTYO:

Tajudeen, go and eat your remaining aregbe iresi

bishop how far na,it's been a while.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by whitecat2: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
That's meant for hungry people like you and yours.
GBTYO:

Tajudeen, go and eat your remaining aregbe iresi

2 Likes

Re: Watch Remi Tinubu Harass Obanikoro On The Floors Of The Senate Chamber by ozoigbondu: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
whitecat2:
She's better looking than all sumo wrestlers and shrek your leaders have as wives.
Show us any PDP leaders wife that has ever physically assualted a man

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.