Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons (182747 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2015
SECTION 5 DAY 2 (SUNDAY 13/09/15)

Confession - Ezekiel 37v23.
Neighter shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 42 - Isaiah 30:9 - 50:7)

Devotional Songs (Pages 11 - 14)

Praise Worship

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 & 16)

22. Every vagabond anointing, contributed into my life by my foundational idols, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every evil oil, poured on my head by the idols of my father's house, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
24. Cross road powers, and evil sacrifice powers, loose your powers, in Jesus' name.
25. Rough places, prepared for my life's journey by family idols, break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every open or hidden name, that serves as a ladder of affliction, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
27. I vomit by fire, any thing I have consumed from from the table of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
28. Satanic regulators, using foundational idolatry as a ladder against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every evil flow, into my life from foundational idolatry, dry up by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every limitation, introduced into my journey by foundational idol power, roast, in the name of Jesus.
31. I retrieve my blessings, from the grip of any shrine or altar, in Jesus' name.
32. I jump out, of the valley of death sponsored by idol powers, in Jesus' name.
33. Every connection, between foundational idolatry and my dream life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
34. Any idol power, calling for my sacrifice in order to demand worship, die, in the name of Jesus.
35. Serpents and scorpions, of my father's house, loose your powers, in the name of Jesus.
36. Dark markets, sponsored by idol powers to sell my virtues, close down, in the name of Jesus.
37. Lord, cut down the idols of my father's house, in the name of Jesus.
38. O Lord, let the idols of my father's house, be confounded and their images and powers, broken to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
39. I renounce, all idolatry in my blood line, in the name of Jesus.
40. I break, all curses of idolatry in my blood line, in the name of Jesus.
41. O Lord, sprinkle Your water upon me and wash me clean from all pollution of idolatry, in the name of Jesus.
42. Every chain of idolatry, binding my destiny, break to pieces, in Jesus' name.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2015
SECTION 5 DAY 3 (MONDAY 14/09/15)

Neighter shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 43 - Isaiah 50:8 - 66:24; Jeremiah 1:1 - 6:24)

Praise Worship

44. every dedication, made by my ancestors before any idol to cage my future, I break that dedication by the power in the blood of Jesus.
44. I release my name, I release my virtues, from the yoke and dominion of idolatry, in the name of Jesus.
45. Every curse of idolatry, afflicting my ancestral line, be broken, in Jesus' name.
46. Every evil river, flowing into my life from any form of idolatry, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
47. Every oath, every promise, every covenant, made by my ancestors before any idol, break now, in the name of Jesus.
48. Holy Ghost fire, break every chain of ancestral idolatry from my life, in the me of Jesus.
49. My Father, my Father, my Father, let every Goliath in my ancestry, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
50. My Father, my Father, my Father, let every Pharaoh in my ancestry, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
51. My Father, my Father, my Father, let every Herod in my ancestry, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
52. My Father, my Father, my Father, let every Sennacherib in my ancestry, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
53. My Father, my Father, my Father, uphold me and recover my glory from the chains of idolatry, in the name of Jesus.
54. My Father, my Father, my Father, soak the totality of my life, in the blood of Jesus and free me from every chain and shackles of idolatry, in Jesus' name.
55. Every agenda, of idol worshippers for my life, be cancelled, in Jesus' name.
56. Every yoke of idolatry, troubling my destiny, be cancelled, in Jesus' name.
57. Father, arise by Your power and glory, deliver my family from collective captivity, in the name of Jesus.
58. My Father, my Father, my Father, uphold me and deliver me from the aroma and the aura of idolatry, in the name of Jesus.
59. Any promissory note, written by my ancestors before any idol, I tear them up, in the name of Jesus.
60. Any agreement, between my ancestors and any idol, I break that agreement, in the name of Jesus.
61. I renounce, every demonic name attached to me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
62. I dissociate my life, from every name given to me under satanic anointing, in the name of Jesus.
63. I break the flow, of any evil river coming into my life through these unprofitable names, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2015
SECTION 5 DAY 4 (TUESDAY 15/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 44 - Jeremiah 6:25 - 25:23)

Praise Worship

64. I refuse, to come under the control and domination of any satanic name, in the name of Jesus.
65. Every witchcraft name, be dissolved from my forehead and navel, in the name of Jesus.
66. I receive, the seal of the Holy Spirit upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
67. Every hidden or silent name, given to me to destroy my destiny on my naming ceremony day, I nullify you, in Jesus' name.
68. I take back, all grounds given to Satan by my ancestors, in Jesus' name.
69. I apply the blood of Jesus, to break all consequences of parental sins, in the name of Jesus.
70. I release myself, from the umbrella of any collective captivity, in the name of Jesus.
71. I release myself, from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus.
72. O Lord, send Your axe of fire, to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation.
73. Blood of Jesus, flush out from my system, every inherited satanic deposit, in the name of Jesus.
74. I release myself, from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.
75. I break and loose myself, from every collective evil covenant, in the name of Jesus.
76. I vomit, every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child, in the name of Jesus.
77. I command, the foundational strongmen attached to my life to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
78. Any rod of the wicked, rising up against my family line, be rendered impotent for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
79. I cancel, the consequences of any evil local name attached to my person, in the name of Jesus.
80. I refuse, to drink from the fountain of sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
81. I release myself, from the bondage of evil altars, in the name of Jesus. Say this once, then repeating, "I release myself, in the name of Jesus". Spend some time on this.
82. I cancel, every demonic dedication, in the name of Jesus. Be repeating, "I cancel you, in the name of Jesus".
83. Every evil altar, erected against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
84. Anything done against my life, under demonic anointing be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
SECTION 5 DAY 5 (WEDNESDAY 16/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 45 - Jeremiah 25:24 - 43:4)

Praise Worship

85. I curse, every local altar fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
86. Every evil priest, ministering against me at any evil altar, receive the sword of God, in the name of Jesus.
87. Every stubborn evil priest, drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus.
88. I release myself, from every satanic blood covenant, in the name of Jesus.
89. Every demonic padlock and chain, used against me in the dark world, catch fire and cut into piece, in the name of Jesus.
90. I release myself, from every negative subjection to anything or person, in the name of Jesus.
91. Every evil tie, evil links, evil bonds, projected to manipulate my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
92. I repent, from all ancestral idol worship, in the name of Jesus.
93. My enemies, shall not rejoice over me, in the name of Jesus.
94. Keep me as the apple of thy eyes, hide me under the shadow of thy wings, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
95. O Lord, barricade me from the wicked that oppress me and from my deadly enemies who compass me about, in the name of Jesus.
96. Arise, O Lord, disappoint my oppressors and cast them down, in Jesus' name.
97. O Lord, deliver my soul from the wicked with thy sword, in the name of Jesus.
98. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from mine enemies, in the name of Jesus.
99. O God, send out Your arrows and scatter the oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
100. O God, shoot out Your lightning and discomfit them, in the name of Jesus.
101. O Lord, let the smoke go out of Your nostrils, and fire out of Your mouth, to devour all plantations of darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
102. O God, thunder from heaven against all my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
103. O Lord, with the blast of Your nostrils, disgrace every foundational bondage, in the name of Jesus.
104. O God, deliver me from my strong enemy, which hated me for they are too strong for me, in the name of Jesus.
105. O God, bring down every high look, that is downgrading my potentials, in the of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2015
SECTION 5 DAY 6 (THURSDAY 17/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 46 - Jeremiah 43:5 - 52:34; Lamentations 1:1 - 5:3)

Praise Worship

106. I receive power, to run through satanic troop, in Jesus' name.
107. I receive power, to leap over every demonic wall of barrier, in the name of Jesus.
108. O Lord, teach my hands to war, in the name of Jesus.
109. Every bow of steel, fashioned by the enemy, break by my hands, in the name of Jesus.
110. Every covenant, with the earth, against my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
111. Every covenant, with the sun, moon and stars against my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
112. Every covenant, with the water against my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
113. I apply the blood of Jesus, to break the power of any idol over my life, sing this song : "There is power mighty in the blood (2ce). There is power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ. There is power mighty in the blood"
114. O Lord, turn all the evils directed at me to good, in the name of Jesus.
115. I command, all powers of evil directed at me to return directly to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
116. God, make everything the enemy has said is impossible in my life, possible, in the name of Jesus.
117. I release myself, from the umbrella of any collective captivity, in Jesus' name.
118. I release myself, from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus.
119. Blood of Jesus, flush out from system, every inherited satanic deposit, in the name of Jesus.
120. I release myself, from the grip of any problem transfered into my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.
121. Blood of Jesus, and the fire of the Holy Ghost, cleanse every organ in my body, in the name of Jesus.
122. I break and loose myself, from every collective evil covenant, in the name of Jesus.
123. I break and loose myself, from every collective curse, in the name of Jesus.
124. I vomit, every evil consumption I have been fed with as a child, in the name of Jesus.
125. I command, all foundational strongman attached to my life to be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
126. Any rod of the wicked, rising against my family line, be rendered impotent for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
70 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME.

SECTION 5 DAY 7 (FRIDAY 18/09/15)

Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 47 - Lamentations 5:4 - 5:22; Ezekiel 1:1 - 19:cool

Praise Worship

127. I cancel, the consequences of any evil local name attached to my person, in the name of Jesus.
128. Pray aggressively against the following roots of collective captivity. Pray as follows; Every effect of ........... (pick from the under listed one by one), upon my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil physically design
- Evil dedication
- Parental curses
- Demonic marriage
- Envious rivalry
- Demonic sacrifice
- Demonic incision
- Inherited infirmity
- Dream pollution
- Evil laying of hands
- Demonic initiation
- Wrong exposure to sex
- Demonic blood transfusion
- Exposure to evil diviners
- Demonic alteration of destiny
- Fellowship with local idols
- Fellowship with family idols
- Destructive polygamy
- Fellowship with demonic consultants
- Unscriptural conception
129. Kola nut idols, hear the word of the Lord, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
130. Cowry idols, hear the word of the Lord, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
131. Crossroad idols, hear the word of the Lord, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
132. Masquerade idols, hear the word of the Lord, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
133. Marriage idols, hear the word of the Lord, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
134. Calabash idols, hear the word of the Lord, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
135. Poison of idols, in my blood, die, in the name of Jesus.
136. Every dog, of my family idol, barking against my progress, die, in Jesus' name.
137. Idol powers, assigned to waste my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
138. Idol powers, behind my problems, die, in the name of Jesus.
139. Every evil dedication, speaking against my destiny, die by the blood of Jesus.
140. My father, I need help, help me, in the name of Jesus.
141. Evil spiritual patents, I bind you today, in the name of Jesus.
142. Every evil harvest, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
143. Every destructive ancestral promise, made for my sake, die, in Jesus' name.
144. Blood of Jesus, arise in your power, purge my roots, in the name of Jesus.
145. Every visitation of darkness, melt away, by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
146. Harvest of iniquity, of my father's house, die, by the blood of Jesus.
147. Harvest of iniquity of my mother's house, die, by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2015
SECTION 5 DAY 8 (SATURDAY 19/09/15)

Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 48 - Ezekiel 19:9 - 34:20)

Praise Worship

148. Every territorial bondage, over my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
149. Every foundational power, summoning me to the bottom, die, in the name of Jesus.
150. O Lion of Judah, arise and destroy every foundational serpent and scorpion, in the name of Jesus.
151. Foundational poverty yokes, break, in the name of Jesus.
152. Foundational witchcraft yoke, break, in the name of Jesus.
153. Thou power, of magnetic backwardness, die, in the name of Jesus.
154. Mantle of favour and breakthrough, fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
155. Every foundational power, challenging my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
156. Every power, of idols of my father's house, die, in the name of Jesus.
157. Every idol, of my father's house, loose your hold over my my life, in Jesus' name.
158. Arrows of sickness, originating from idolatry, loose your hold, in Jesus' name.
159. My father, send Your angels, to bring each member of my family out of darkness to light, in the name of Jesus.
160. Thou power of my family idol, die, in Jesus' name.
161. Every angry altar, of my father's house, crying against my breakthrough, die, in the name of Jesus.
162. Every idol, seeking demotion of my destiny, die, in Jesus' name.
163. Every family cage, sponsored by idols, break, in Jesus' name.
164. Every evil chain, linking me to family idol, break, in Jesus' name.
165. My name, hear the word of the Lord; Depart from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
166. Every evil power, of my family idol, die, in the name of Jesus.
167. I withdrawn my name, from every evil altar, in Jesus Name.
168. My life, receive deliverance from every cage of idolatry, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2015
SECTION 5 DAY 9 (SUNDAY 20/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 49 - Ezekiel 34:21 - 48:35; Daniel 1:1 - 2:19)

Praise Worship

169. Thou power of God, shatter every agenda of foundational idolatry, designed against my life, in the name of Jesus.
170. I retire by fire, every occult priest divining against me, in the name of Jesus.
171. Every strange fire, prepared by family idols, die, in Jesus' name.
172. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I renounce the gods that my ancestors or I have served, that have brought me into collective captivity, in Jesus' name.
173. Every seed of Idolatry, in my foundation, die, in Jesus' name.
174. The voice of my family idol, will not prevail over my destiny, in Jesus' name.
175. Every grip, of evil consequences of the ancestral worship of my forefather's, god over my life and ministry, break by fire, in Jesus' name.
176. Every unconscious evil soul-tie and covenant, with the spirits of my dead grandfather, grandmother, occult uncles, aunties, custodians of family gods/oracles/shrines, break, by the blood of Jesus.
177. Every decision, vow or promise, made by my forefathers contrary to my divine destiny, loose your hold by fire, in Jesus' name.
178. Every generational curse of God, resulting from the sin of idolatry of my forefathers, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
179. Every ancestral evil altar, conspiring against me, be dashed against the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.
180. Every evil ancestral placentae manipulation, of my life, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
181. Every ancestral life pattern, designed for me through vows, promises and covenants, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
182. Every ancient gate of my place of birth, locking up my progress, hear the word of the Lord, lift up your heads and open, in the name of Jesus.
183. Every evil power, of my place of birth, die, in the name of Jesus.
184. I fire back, every arrow of my family idols, in the name of Jesus.
185. Every covenant, made with my family idol on my behalf, break, by the blood of Jesus.
186. I break and cancel, every covenant with any idol and the yokes attached to it, in the name of Jesus.
187. Every landlord spirit, troubling my destiny, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
188. Every outflow, of satanic family name, die, in the name of Jesus.
189. I recover, every benefit, stolen by idol powers, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2015
SECTION 5 DAY 10 (MONDAY 21/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 50 - Daniel 2:20 - 22:13; Hosea 1:1 - 9:13)

Praise Worship

190. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise, disgrace every family idol, in the name of Jesus.
191. Every satanic priest, ministering in my family line, be retrenched, in the name of Jesus.
192. Arrows of affliction, originating from idolatry, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
193. Every influence, of idol worship, in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
194. Every network, of idol power in my place of birth, scatter, in Jesus' name.
195. Every satanic dedication, that speaks against me, be dismantled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
196. I vomit, every food with idolatrous influence that I have eaten, in the name of Jesus.
197. Every unconscious evil internal altar, roast, in the name of Jesus.
198. Any stone of hindrance, constructed by family idols, be rolled away, in the name of Jesus.
199. The voice of foundational idols, will never speak against me, in Jesus' name.
200. Every strongman, assigned by the idols of my father's house against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
201. Every satanic promissory note, issued on my behalf by my ancestors, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
202. Garments of opposition, designed by ancestral idols, roast, in the name of Jesus.
203. Every satanic cloud upon my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
204. My glory, buried by family idols, come alive by fire, in the name of Jesus.
205. Thou power of strange gods, legislating against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
206. Idols of my place of birth, I break your chain, in the name of Jesus.
207. Thou vagabond power, assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
208. I puncture, the imagination of oppression targeted at me, in Jesus' name.
209. Thou an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, in the name of Jesus. I receive the power to pursue and overtake all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
210. My enemies are wounded, they are unable to rise, they are fallen under my feet, in the name of Jesus.

SECTION CONFESSIONS

In the name of Jesus Christ, I hand over all my battles to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord fight for me and I hold my peace. I am an overcome through the name of Jesus Christ. I am victorious in all circumstances and situations that are against me, in Jesus, name. Jesus Christ has defeated all my enemies, and they are brought down and fallen under my feet, in the name of Jesus. I crush them all to the ground and I command them to begin to lick the dust of the earth under my feet; for at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow, in the name of Jesus. When I call upon the name of the Lord, He shall stretch forth His might hand and lift me up above all my enemies and deliver me from all of them, in the name of Jesus.
May the Lord God to whom vengeance belongs pelt their rank, files and strongholds with His stone of fire, in the name of Jesus. I raise a dangerous high standard of the flood of the blood of Jesus against their reenforcement, and I command all the encamped and advancing enemy troops to be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus. I possess the gate of my enemies and with the blood of Jesus, I render their habitation desolate, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

SECTION VIGIL
(To be done at night between the hours of 12 midnight and 2am)

HYMN FOR THE VIGIL (Page 14)

1. Father, fight against them that fight against me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, take hold of my shield and buckler and stand up for my help.
3. O God, prepare the instruments of death against my enemies, in Jesus' name.
4. O God, ordained Your arrows, against my persecutors, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, let every pit dug by the enemy, become a grave for the enemy, in Jesus' name.
6. You enemies of this country, dig your hole and dig it well, because, you will fall into it, in the name of Jesus.
7. Acidic prayers stones, locate the forehead of the Goliath of this country, in the name of Jesus.
8. Candle of the wicked, I put you out, quench, in the name of Jesus.
9. All information, stored in the cauldron against me, catch fire, in Jesus' name.
10. I release, panic and havoc upon any gathering summoned to disgrace me, in Jesus' name.
11. I release, confusion and backwardness upon any satanic programmer attacking my star, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every cage, formed to imprison my star, I smash you, in Jesus' name.
13. I release, the ten plaque of Egypt upon every coven tormenting my existence, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, make the devices of the adversaries of none effect, in Jesus' name.
15. O Lord, let them be clothed, with shame and dishonor that magnify themselves against me, in the name of Jesus.
16. Father, let not the foot of pride, come against me, in Jesus' name.
17. Thou, that exalted thine self as an eagle against me, I knock you down, in Jesus' name.
18. Every ancestral debt collector, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every locker and warehouse, holding my blessings of wealth, catch fire, in Jesus' name.
20. Invisible wall of barriers, stagnating my destiny, scatter, in Jesus' name.
21. Invisible barricade, stagnating my goals, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2015
SECTION 6 - BREAKING THE YOKE OF DESTINY IMPOTENCE

Scripture Reading : John 17.

Confession - Isaiah 60v1-2.
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon you.

SECTION 6 DAY 1 (TUESDAY 22/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 51 - Hosea 9:14 - 14:9; Joel 1:1 - 3:21; Amos 1:1 - 9:15; Obadiah 1:1 - 1:21; Jonah 1:1 - 4:11, Micah 1:1 - 7:1)

Praise Worship

1. I recover my destiny, from the grip of destiny robbers and manipulators, in the name of Jesus.
2. My life, become too hot for the enemy to handle, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every horn, pressing down the glory of my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
4. Lord, let the precious blood of Jesus, cleanse my life from the evil effects of past immoral life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I renounce, every any-breakthrough habit in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Heavily surgeons, do all necessary surgical operation in my life, for breakthrough to manifest, in the name of Jesus.
7. Wherever my glory is tied, thunder fire of God, loose them now, in the name of Jesus.
8. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and enlarge my coast, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every spirit, of detained and delayed blessings, I cast you out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every hidden ancestral and blood covenants, hindering my prosperity, break, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every demonic monitoring gadget, assigned against my prosperity, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every evil monitoring eye, monitoring my prosperity for destruction, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. Arise O God, and let the enemies of my prosperity scatter, in Jesus' name.
14. Every yoke of poverty, break by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
15. My destiny, hear the word of the Lord, your time of weeping has expired, bring forty glory by fire, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every marine spirit, assigned against my prosperity, scatter, in Jesus' name.
17. Every serpentine spirit, assigned against my prosperity, scatter, in Jesus' name.
18. Every night caterer, assigned against my prosperity, scatter, in Jesus' name.
19. You eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, feeding in my prosperity, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every strongman, hiding my prosperity, fall down and die, in Jesus' name.
21. Every evil power, projecting into my dreams, fall down and die, in Jesus' name.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by Iceflox(f): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
bolliejay:

That is your opinion and u are entitled to it. i dont argue or criticize on social media. nobody is forcing you to undergo deliverance or go to MFM church. dont derail my thread pls
mteeew!!!!!
lol
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by Iceflox(f): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
bolliejay:

That is your opinion and u are entitled to it. i dont argue or criticize on social media. nobody is forcing you to undergo deliverance or go to MFM church. dont derail my thread pls
there is a force called brain washing that is forcing people who don't understand scriptures to MFM
ignorant people need to be protected. Unfortunately, there are so many ignorant people in Africa, so the government have have a lot of work to do, to pass legislation against the likes of MFM and liberation city for brainwashing nigerians
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by Iceflox(f): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Joythah:
Whoever is taking time out to post this may God's grace never finish in your life. Abundant wealth will follow your generation in Jesus name
are you ok?
that guy is jobless
no handwork
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
SECTION 6 DAY 2 (WEDNESDAY 23/09/15)

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 52 - Micah 7:2 - 7:20; Nahum 1:1 - 3:19; Habakkuk 1:1 - 3:19; Zephaniah 1:1 - 3:20; Haggai 1:1 - 2:23; Zechariah 1:1 - 14:21; Malachi 1:1 - 2:6)

Praise Worship

22. Any material, from my body, being used against my prosperity, catch fire, in Jesus name.
23. I nullify, premature and still-birth breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
24. I release my destiny, from any witchcraft cage, in the name of Jesus.
25. I release my destiny, from any evil padlock, in the name of Jesus.
26. I release my destiny, from any evil chain, in the name of Jesus.
27. My destiny, hear the word of the Lord, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
28. Thou power of failure, at the edge of breakthrough in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
29. Spirits of failure, at the edge of breakthrough, loose your hold upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every satanic poison, in my body, be neutralised by the blood of Jesus.
31. My spirit man, receive strength to bring forth joy, in the name of Jesus.
32. I fire back, every arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.
33. Every blood covenant, speaking against my destiny, break, in Jesus' name.
34. O Lord, if my life is not functioning well, correct it with the blood of Jesus.
35. I withdraw, every power, that is charge of poverty in my life, in Jesus' name.
36. Every spirit of failure, in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
37. Every barrenness of good things in my life, be destroyed and be replaced with the spirit of abundant goodness, in the name of Jesus.
38. Every spirit of poverty, be destroyed and be replaced with the spirit of prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
39. Every power, that has desired to put me into shame, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
40. I destroy, any power that is in charge of destroying good things in my life, in the name of Jesus.
41. Any power, siphoning my blessings, loose your hole, in the name of Jesus.
42. Blood of Jesus, arise in Your bulldozing power, sanitize my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2015
SECTION 6 DAY 3 (THURSDAY 24/09/15)

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 53 - Malachi 2:7 - 4:7; Matthew 1:1 - 13:13)

Praise Worship

43. Holy Ghost fire, sanitize my life for supernatural prosperity, in Jesus' name.
44. O Lord, by the power that answereth Jabez, visit my life by fire, in Jesus' name.
45. Creative power of God, repair any damage done to my life and destiny structure, in the name of Jesus.
46. O God, arise and advertise Your creative power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
47. I pull down, the stronghold of barrenness of good things, in the name of Jesus.
48. Every witchcraft power, bewitching my life, fall down and die, in Jesus' name.
49. O Lord, by Your power which knows no impossibility, let my glory manifest, in the name of Jesus.
50. This month, shall not pass me by; I must bring firth glory, in the name of Jesus.
51. My Father, bring forth sign and wonders in my life, in the name of Jesus.
52. I invite the power of God, into every department of my life, in Jesus' name.
53. Healing power of God, flow into my spirit man, in the name of Jesus.
54. I call forth my glory, from any captivity, in the name of Jesus.
55. Every clinical prophecy, covering my situation, be over-turned by fire, in the name of Jesus.
56. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, give me the miracle of supernatural prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
57. My Father, speak life and productivity into my life, in the name of Jesus.
58. Every evil hand, laid on my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
59. O God of deliverance, deliver me from every generational liability, in the name of Jesus.
60. I release myself, from the grip of evil plantations, in the name of Jesus.
61. I reject, every arrow assigned to torment my life, in the name of Jesus.
62. My head, life, destiny and blood, receive the fire of deliverance, in Jesus' name.
63. Every tree, that the enemy has planted against my prosperity, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2015
SECTION 6 DAY 4 (FRIDAY 25/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 54 - Matthew 13:14 - 24:39)

Praise Worship

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 & 16

64. every witchcraft decision, on my prosperity, be cancelled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
65. O God of prosperity, bring honey out of the rock for me, in the name of Jesus.
66. Any problem, that came into my life through past feeding from the table of the devil, receive solution now, in the name of Jesus.
67. Any problem, that came into my life through ungodliness, receive solution, in name of Jesus.
68. Any problem, that came into my life through the deposits of spirit wife/husband, be resolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.
69. Any problem, that came into my life through spiritual surgery, be resolved by fire, in the name of Jesus.
70. Every power, assigned to embarrass me maritally, I kill you now, in the name of Jesus.
71. My Father, let me experience the glory power of Jehovah, in the name of Jesus.
72. Holy Ghost fire, incubate my head, life and destiny for productivity, in the name of Jesus.
73. Any power, stealing from my body, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
74. Every glory, that has departed from my life, return by fire, in the name of Jesus.
75. My Father, arise and advertise Your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
76. I arise by fire, and possess my possession of prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
77. My Father, bombard me with the anointing of prosperity, in Jesus' name.
78. Holy Ghost fire, arise, burn away every anti-prosperity infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
79. I speak destruction, unto any mountain of disappointment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
80.I speak death, unto any mountain of disgrace in my life, in the name of Jesus.
81. I speak paralysis, unto every mountain of embarrassment, in Jesus' name.
82. I decree civil war, against every company of the wicked, working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
83. O God, arise and release the earthquake of deliverance to deliver me, in the name of Jesus.
84, My destiny, receive deliverance by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2015
SECTION 6 DAY 5 (SATURDAY 26/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 55 - Matthew 24:40 - 28:20; Mark 1:1 - 6:33)

Praise Worship

Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 & 16

85. I reject, every long-term or short-term poverty, in the name of Jesus.
86. Every satanic deposit, contrary to prosperity, in my body and in my family pattern, be flushed out, in the name of Jesus.
87. Every witchcraft padlock, used against my destiny, catch fire, in Jesus' name.
88. Holy Ghost fire, melt away any obstacle hindering my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
89. My Father, locate the source of my problem and scatter it, in the name of Jesus.
90. By the blood of Jesus, I cancel every negative report against my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
91. Any damage, done to my destiny, receive healing, in the name of Jesus.
92. Father, expose every secret, responsible for delay of prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
93. O Lord, incubate my destiny with Your fire, in the name of Jesus.
94. Eery evil covenant, working against my prosperity, be neutralized by the blood of Jesus.
95. Thou enemy from my mother's/father's house, responsible for delayed blessings in my life, receive the judgement of fire, in the name of Jesus.
96. Thou enemy from unfriendly friends, responsible for delayed prosperity, be condemned by fire, in the name of Jesus.
97. Every evil water, washing away my breakthroughs, dry up, in Jesus' name.
98. Every curse of poverty, in my lineage, I neutralize you in my life, in Jesus' name.
99. Any power, that needs to die, for me to become what God has purposed for me to become, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
100. O God of Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, visit me by fire, in Jesus' name.
101. My destiny, receive divine fertilization this month, in the name of Jesus.
102. This year will not elude me, I receive grace to prosper, in the name of Jesus.
103. The power that creates the heaven and the earth, create my glory supernaturally, in the name of Jesus.
104. I refuse to waste money, on useless projects and investments, in the name of Jesus.
105. Great and awesome glory, surround my life, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2015
SECTION 6 DAY 6 (SUNDAY 27/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 56 - Mark 6:34 - 16:11)

Praise Worship

106. O Lord, give me miracle testimonies to the glory of Your name, in the name of Jesus.
107. Father, correct anything that is wrong with my foundation, in Jesus' name.
108. Every demonic power energizing failure at the edge of my breakthrough, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
109. Every arrangement in the heavenlies, contending with my prosperity, break, in the name of Jesus.
110. Eery stone of darkness or satanic animals, destroying my glory and my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
111. Strong east wind of the Lord, blow against the Red Sea in my destiny now, in the name of Jesus.
112. O Lord, fight against the destroyer working against my increase and prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
113. Thou power of the desert, come out of my life and destiny now, in the name of Jesus.
114. O Lord, overthrow every programme of household witchcraft, assigned against my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
115. I will see the great work of the Lord as He delivers my glory safety, in the name of Jesus.
116. Every negative horse and rider, in my destiny, be thrown into the red sea of forgetfulness, in the of Jesus.
117. O Lord, send Your thunder before me to drive non-productivity from my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
118. I cast out, every power casting out my glory, in the name of Jesus.
119. I shall not bring forth glory to murderers, in the name of Jesus.
120. Every power of murderers, be shattered, in the name of Jesus.
121. Every violence of dead glory, stop permanently, in the name of Jesus.
122. You evil star, causing ungodliness, die, in the name of Jesus.
123. I am loosed, from every oppression of ungodliness, in the name of Jesus.
124. I decree, the death of spirit husband/wife that is killing my glory, in the name of Jesus.
125. O Lord, help me to conquer the power of evil clinical prophesy, in the name of Jesus.
126, O Lord, give me wings of a great eagle to escape from failure at the edge of breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2015
SECTION 6 DAY 7 (MONDAY 28/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 57 - Mark 16:12 - 16:20; Luke 1:1 - 9:27)

Praise Worship

127. Every power, that has swallowed my glory, vomit them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
128. Every foundation of non-productivity, receive the judgement of God, in the name of Jesus.
129. I command, every evil plantations to drop off my destiny, in Jesus' name.
130. Every low self esteem, be converted to full self esteem, in Jesus Name.
131. I confess every sin, my ancestors and I have committed, in the name of Jesus.
132. Lord, use the truth to purge me of iniquities (mention any known sin like disagreement, bagging, discouragement, unfaithfulness, ingratitude, etc)
133. O Lord, let the fire of Holy Ghost, fall on me and let it consume every deposit of darkness that hinders my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
134. O Lord, judge everyone that has vowed that I will not make it, in the name of Jesus.
135. Holy Ghost, let my destiny receive revival power, in the name of Jesus.
136. O Lord, disturb every attack on my glory, in the name of Jesus.
137. Holy Ghost fire, arrest and consume every power of failure at the edge of breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
138. O Lord, let my body system receive power of healing and renewal, in the name of Jesus.
139. O Lord, I retrieve all my property, which the enemy is using to stop my prosperity, in the name of Jesus
140. Holy Ghost fire, loose my destiny, from the cage of water and witchcraft spirits, in the name of Jesus.
141. Holy Ghost fire, neutralize every projected food in my dream, that is working against my prosperity, in the mame of Jesus.
142. O Lord, I desire supernatural breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
143. Lord Jesus, send the Holy Ghost on an errand, to retrieve any of property in the warehouse of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
144. Holy Ghost, be merciful upon me this month, in the name of Jesus.
145. My glory, be loosed where you are tied, the Lord needs them, in Jesus' name.
146. It is time, O Lord, work in my family, the world is waiting to see Your glory in my life, in the name of Jesus.
147. I bind and cast out to the sea of forgetfulness, you spirit of destiny blockage, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2015
SECTION 6 DAY 8 (TUESDAY 29/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 58 - Luke 9:28 : 19:41)

148. O Lord, let fire burn every demonic watchers and monitors, that have been delegated against my family, in the name of Jesus.
149. O Lord, arise and let all the enemies of my family scatter, in Jesus' name.
150. My destiny, tied inside the tree, depth of Atlantic Ocean, wind, rock or second heaven, come forth by fire, in the name of Jesus.
151. O Lord, let all my enemies be bound, and be in deep sleep until I give birth to my promised miracles, in the name of Jesus.
152. Every demonic agent, that is fighting against my glory, be frustrated by the blood of Jesus.
153. Every power, that has desired to put me to shame, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
154. Every power, that is sucking the fruit of my destiny, be consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
155. Every spirit of failure, in my life be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
156. I reject, every garment of poverty prepared for my life, in the name of Jesus.
157. I shall not miss, my time of visitation of prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
158. Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, if there is anything the devil holds against me, to block my breakthroughs, forgive me and cleanse me by Your blood.
159. Before this time next year, I will be a bigger bundle of testimonies, in the mighty name of Jesus.
160. All weapons, fashioned against my testimony shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
161. You devil, loose your hold upon my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
162. From now on, let no man trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus Christ.
163. From now on, let no ancestral power trouble me, and let no power from my father's house disturb my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
164. From now on, let no marine power trouble my destiny, and let no disease trouble my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
165. By the bulldozing power of the Holy Ghost, I command every hindrance to prosperity in my life to die, in the name of Jesus.
166. Every disturbance and blockage, physical or spiritual, in my destiny, or anywhere in my system, get out, in the name of Jesus.
167. Every power, behind delayed blessing, get out now, in the name of Jesus.
168. Every curse, working against blessing in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2015
SECTION 6 DAY 9 (WEDNESDAY 30/09/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 59 - Luke 19:42 - 24:53; John 1:1 - 5:6))

Prayer of Praises and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 & 16)

169. every contrary hand-writing, assigned against my blessing, wither, in the name of Jesus.
170. Every curse, issues against me, by satanic agent, backfire, in Jesus' name.
171. I release myself, from inherited problem, in the name of Jesus.
172. Every bewitchment, assigned against my life and destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
173. O God, arise and send Your angels to retrieve my glory from every satanic hiding place, in the name of Jesus.
174. By the power that established the heaven and the earth, let this month be my month of breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
175. You serpents, that attacks testimonies, and causes failure at the edge of breakthroughs, release me, in the name of Jesus.
176. Every problem, introduced into my life, by my last sexual sins, vanish, in the name of Jesus.
177. All the consequences, of sexual relationship with demonized partners, be removed from my life, in the name of Jesus.
178. All the consequences, of bewitched certificate, be cancelled, in Jesus' name.
179. All material, in my body, presently in the dark kingdom, and is being used against my prosperity, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
180. Every ungodly soul-tie, with all sexual partners of the past, break, in the name of Jesus.
181. This year, all those who have looked down on me because of my condition, shall laugh with me, in the name of Jesus.
182. I receive deliverance, from the spirit of monthly anxiety and nervousness, in the name of Jesus.
183. By the power, in the blood of Jesus, my expectations shall not be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
184. I retrieve, my original life and destiny, by force, in the name of Jesus.
185. I recover my normal destiny, from where it is hidden, in the name of Jesus.
186. Every decay in my life and destiny, come alive, in the name of Jesus.
187. Every contrary spiritual and physical verdict, pertaining to prosperity in my life, I cancel and neutralize you, in the name of Jesus.
188. O Lord, transform my destiny to the one that will supernaturally achieve a successful prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
189. I retrieve my prosperity, by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2015
#‎WednesdayRevivalService‬

Topic: THE DEEP AND SECRET PROBLEMS
Text: Daniel 2:22
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)

"He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him." (Daniel 2:22).

• There are some problems of life that are deep and secret; to address them, you too need to go deep and secret

• If you are facing a mysterious problem, you need to be mysterious to deal with

===> Any problem hiding, troubling your Israel secretly, no matter how deeply rooted they are; in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, shall be uprooted by fire.

SPECIAL FOR THOSE OF AGE 25 BELOW
""" There are plenty of churches who teaches wrong things to the youth. So, in services like this, those of you who chat/play while sermon is going and talk to friends while prayers are going on, you don't know the opportunity you have in this place, if those that are older have that kind of opportunity, their lives would have been better

• If problem comes, because you have not 'learn' the strategy of how to fight it when you were suppose to be listening, you remain in it

• The Bible did not say, My house shall be a house of preaching, teaching the Word or even deliverance but the Bible says, My house shall be a house of PRAYER

• Whatsoever is making you allergic to prayers is a problem, you need to deal with it

• Truth is very stubborn

* Don't be a negative example like Samson

===> Any invisible power that enters your bed, shall die in the name of Jesus"""

WHAT ARE DEEP AND SECRET PROBLEMS?
- Battles that are deep and mysterious
- Battles that are strange
- Battles that has mesmerizing effect
- Battles that are difficult to understand or decipher
- Battles that are map***
- Battles that carry the sword of Goliath
- Battles that carry the sword of Herod
- Battles that carry chariot of Pharaoh
- Battles with hidden keys
- Battles with cloudy operations
- Battles that has hypnotic powers
- Battles that blinds spiritual eyes
- Battles that makes destiny to stammer
- Battles that requires digging into foundation

===> Any dead relatives that has sold your glory away, shall die and you shall recover your glory by fire, in the name of Jesus

- Deep and Secret problems are battles that requires deep prophetic insight

* Just Try This: Pray for just 30 minutes in the night, 12:00am to 12:30am. Just within that time and don't pray beyond then. WHY? Because the meeting where they are deliberating about you, starts at 12 and ends at 12:30.

• What are Deep and Secret Problems?
- Battles that masquerades
- Battles that unconsciously follow one
===> Let every follow follow powers, following anyone for evil here, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus

- Deep and Secret Problems are battles that are energize by the race of the wicked

• This world is a wicked world, very very wicked world, so wicked that if God opens your eyes, someone will just say, Father, take me away. It is a serious matter

- Deep and Secret Problems are battles that has crying bloods
- Battles that has pursuing avengers
- Battles that has masquerading wicked household
- Battles that has conspiracy in the heavenlies
- Battles that has mystery of the strongman
- Battles that are sponsored by the embargoes of the coven
- Battles that are originating from placenta bondage
- Battles that conceal beyond human understanding

* Battles are incomprehensible, evasive etc
* They follow from cradle to grave

• 9 PRINCIPLES TO DEAL WITH DEEP AND SECRET PROBLEMS
1. Surrender your life to Jesus. That is, make God your friend
2. Repent from every known sin
* Sin will put you in serious trouble
3. Attack the power base of the enemy
4. Crush their protection
5. Cut off their unity. (They are united)
6. Silent the voices
7. Sack their priest (They have priest)
8. Break down their altars
* Pray against their altars, it is their power
9. Pray in the Spirit

• Speaking in tongues is speaking mysteries

• When you speak mysteries like these, it will combat mysterious battles

• Everybody will surely become a noise, the time of the wisdom differs
===> I pray that you will be wise on time, in the name of Jesus

PRAYER POINTS
These are Concluding Prayers to bring certain situation to close permanently
1. Mysterious problems, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus
2. Arrows of mysterious affliction, backfire, in the name of Jesus
3. Dark decisions, dark pronouncement, hear the Word of the Lord, backfire, in the name of Jesus
4. (Lay your right hand on your head) Serpents and scorpions, in my blood, die in the name of Jesus
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2015
70 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME.

SECTION 6 DAY 10 (THURSDAY 01/10/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 60 - John 5:7 - 13:30)

Prayer of Praises and Thanksgiving (Pages 15 & 16)

190. thou power of testimony loss, die, in the name of Jesus.
191. Thou power of financial failure, die, in the name of Jesus.
192. I soak my destiny, in the blood of Jesus.
193. I break, every witchcraft curse and spell concerning my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
194. Every power, stealing prosperity from my destiny, I bind and cast you out, in the name of Jesus.
195. O Lord, let Your creative anointing, restore my destiny and glory, in the name of Jesus.
196. O doors of prosperity, open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
197. The anointing, that openeth the doors of prosperity and breakthrough, fall upon me, in the me of Jesus.
198. Every strongman, attached to the gate of my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
199. O Lord, let the door of my destiny be opens by fire, in Jesus' name.
200. Fire of God of Elijah, pass through my destiny and burn to ashes, everything that is contrary to prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
201. By the power, that directed angel Gabriel to Zachariah, let the angel of my testimony miracle locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
202. O Lord, send Your fire to the foundation of my problems, in Jesus' name.
203. Every evil plant in my destiny be destroyed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
204. I retrieve, by fire and the blood of Jesus, every personal effect in the camp of the wicked, being used to manipulate my life and glory, in Jesus' name.
205. In the name of Jesus, I declare that my life and destiny system, is in perfect working condition.
206. I reject, reverse, and revoke, every curse of poverty, in my life and glory, in the name of Jesus.
207. I evacuate by fire, every deposit and plantation upon my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
208. O Lord, take away every shame, reproach, confusion and frustration from me and heap it upon all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
209. O Lord, turn my sorrow to joy, my pains to gain, and my mockery to celebration, in the name of Jesus.
210. I cancel, with the blood of Jesus, every evil blood convent entered into by myself, parents, ancestors, in the name of Jesus.

SECTION CONFESSIONS

In the name of Jesus, I am inscribed in the palm of God's mighty hand, I am neatly tucked away and hidden from all the evils and troubles of this present word, in the name of Jesus. Henceforth, I refuse to live in fear. Rather, my fear and dread shall be upon my enemies. As soon as they hear of me, they shall submit themselves to me, in Jesus' name. God wishes above all things that I prosper, in Jesus' name. I receive prosperity, in Jesus' name. God has not given me the spirit of bondage, to fear. The word of God, is quick and powerful in my mouth. God has put the power of His word in my mouth, in the name of Jesus. I am not a failure, I shall operate at the head only and not the beneath, in the name of Jesus.

I totally trust in the Lord, and I am not leaning on my own understanding. I fill my heart with the word of faith. The young lion do lack, and suffer hunger; but I who seek the Lord God Almighty, shall not lack any good thing, in the name of Jesus. God is my strong Rock and my House of defence, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus Christ, I hand over all my battles to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord fights for me and I hold my peace. The Lord has bowed down His righteousness ears, to deliver me speedily, in the name of Jesus. I shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory I shall boast myself, and all shall see and shall acknowledge that I am the seed, which the Lord has blessed.

SECTION VIGIL

(To be done at night between the hours if 12 midnight and 2am)

HYMN FOR THE VIGIL (Page 14)

1. Every secret I need to know, about my environment be revealed, in Jesus' name.
2. Every secret I need to know, about my father's lineage, be revealed, in the name of Jesus.
3. O wind of God, drive away every power of the ungodly, rising against our country, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, let the rage of the wicked, against our county be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God arise, give me the neck of my enemies, that I might destroy those who hate me, in Jesus' name.
6. By God's power, my enemies will cry, but there will be none to deliver them, in the name of Jesus.
7. I receive power, to beat my aggressors to smallest as the dust before the wind, in the name of Jesus.
8. Oh Lord, reveal to me every secret behind this particular issue whether beneficial or not.
9. Every counsel of evil kings, against our country, scatter, in Jesus' name.
10. My Father, break the teeth of the ungodly in this nation, in Jesus' name.
11. You enemies of this country, fall by your own counsel, in Jesus' name.
12. Holy Spirit, reveal deep and secret things about ........, in Jesus' name.
13. My Father, break the teeth of the ungodly, in Jesus' name.
14. I receive power, to operate with sharp spiritual eyes that cannot be deceived, in the name of Jesus.
15. Bow down thine ear to me O Lord, and deliver me speedily, in Jesus' name.
16. O Lord, pull me out of every hidden net of the enemy, in Jesus' name.
17. My times are in Your hand, deliver me from the hand of the enemies and from those who persecute me, in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord, let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave, in the name of Jesus.
19. Evey lying lip, speaking against me, be silenced, in Jesus' name.
20. O lord, bring the counsel of the ungodly to nought, in the name of Jesus.
21. I receive power, to operate with sharp spiritual eyes that cannot be deceived, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2015
SECTION 7 - PRAYERS FOR TERRITORIAL DELIVERANCE OVER YOUR AREA

Scripture Reading : Psalm 149

Confession : Proverb 3:33.
The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he bleseeth the habitation of the just.

SECTION 7 DAY 1 (FRIDAY 02/10/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 61 - John 13:31 - 21:25; Acts 1:1 - 6:3)

Praise Worship

1. Lord, I thank you, for Your power that is able to deliver, from every form of bondage and from every form of demonic oppression, in the name of Jesus.
2. As I go, into the level of warfare, I receive a covering of the blood of Jesus, I stay in the strong tower, which is the name of the Lord.
3. I receive, God's unction and power upon my tongue, in the name of Jesus.
4. I forbid, any satanic backlist or retaliation against me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
5. In this battle, I shall fight and win, I shall be a victor and not a victim, in the name of Jesus.
6. I put on, the hamlet of salvation, the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, I wear the shoe of the gospel and I take the shield of faith, as I go into this territorial intercession and warfare, in the name of Jesus.
7. I bind and rebuke, the princes and powers in charge of this (mention the name of the city) in the name of Jesus.
8. I command the fire of God, on the idols, traditions, sacrifices and rituals on this land, in the name of Jesus.
9. I break, all the agreements made between the people of this city and Satan, in the name of Jesus.
10. I dedicate and claim, this city for God, in the name of Jesus.
11. O Lord, let the presence, dominion, authority and blessings of God be experienced in this city, in the name of Jesus.
12. I destroy, and decree total removal of arsons, strikes, juvenile delinquencies, lawlessness, unclothedness, pornography, immoralities, homosexualism and drug addiction in this city, in the name of Jesus.
13. I prophecy, all the satanic altars in high places in this city, to be consumed by the fire of God, and their ashes blown away by the East wind, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every satanic altar, around this vicinity, become desolate and let all covenants being serviced by these altars be revoked and broken, in the name of Jesus.
15. You the sword and the hand of the Lord, be against the priests and priestesses ministering on all those satanic altars and high places, and let their places be found no more, in the name of Jesus.
16. I silence, every evil voice speaking from all satanic altars and high places of this city, in the name of Jesus.
17. All curses, brought about by ritual sacrifices and satanic tokens, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
18. I paralyse, the powers of idolatrous priests of this city, in the name of Jesus.
19. I command the stars, the sun, the moon and the winds, to begin to fight against the diviners and astrologer, who have been using this elements, against the move of God in this city, in the name of Jesus.
20. You judgement of God, come upon the ancient and scornful men, who rule over this city by sorcery, satanic manipulation and witchcraft, in Jesus' name.
21. I deprogramme, whatever the enemy has programmed into the lives of the people of this city, in the name of Jesus

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by Joythah(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Iceflox:
are you ok? that guy is jobless no handwork
yes i'm okay. His reward is great on earth and in heaven
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 3:25am On Oct 04, 2015
#‎PMCH October,2015

TOPIC: Deliverance of the Feet
MINISTER: Dr D.K Olukoya

Today’s message is focus on the problems that are as results of his spiritual problems of the Feet. Some people may discover that they keep walking into trouble; some are always are the wrong place thereby causing problems for them; many have find it difficult to move forward in life. Many so difficult to establish themselves in their field. Today’s message will address on how to go about delivering our feet so that we can have the dominion God has designed us to have and get established.
Deliverance of the Feet
"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:” {Psalm 8:4-6}

There is an awesome power that Hid have to man from creation; God has given man Dominion.
Dominion over all thing; living and non-living
“For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked has inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.” {Psalm 22:16}
This could also happen to the feet; The feet can be pierced and problem starts.
“. . . How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!’" {Rom 10:15}
The feet can be beautiful and vice versa; means out its possible for the feet to be ugly.
Unto every organ of the body, there is a spiritual counterpart
The mystery of the feet is not being understood by so many.

Physical meaning of feet
• Put feet in the mouth – saying inappropriate things
• Put feet down – to be firm and strong
• Foot the bill – to pay for something
• Get on your feet – to get established
• Stepping on toes – offending people or going beyond boundaries.

Spiritual meaning of feet
• Loosing heels – attack on the leg
• Washing feet in blood – executing ones enemies
• Putting feet in oil – abundant portion
• Put your feet on something – taking dominion

Why are the Feet so important?
The Feet is Empowered to establish your dominion and ruler ship on earth.
The Feet could be spiritually attacked and it will affect your physical life and dominion authority.
There are some places we go to; where we need to do deliverance of the feet so prevent future troubles

Symptoms of polluted feet
• Walking into trouble, danger, frustration, disappointment.
• Hunted by the atmosphere of death
• Arriving late at places of honour
• Instability in career, marriage, etc.
• Dreaming of shoes as a lady (shoes means marriage, so wearing a leg of shoe or no shoe at all is trouble)
• Geographical confusion (been wrongly directed)
• Acidic poverty
• Entry of such people brings sorrow into a place and their exit brings joy
• Vagabond spirit

Sources of problems on feet
Inherited bad feet.
Stepping on charms
Incision on feet
Taking of Dust from under the feet
Curses by satanic agent
Applying Satanic Cream on Feet
Demonic Feet washing

What Do You Need To Do?
Surrender life to Jesus
Repent from Every known Sin.
Take an Inventory of your life.
Carry Out deliverance of the Feet.
Barricade your feet with the fire of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5imvC757s

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 3:25am On Oct 04, 2015
SECTION 7 DAY 2 (SATURDAY 03/10/15)

The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he bleseeth the habitation of the just.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 62 - Acts 6:4 - 17:25)

Praise Worship

22. By the blood of Jesus, I destroy every blood covenant made upon any satanic altar that has brought untold hardship unto the people of this city, in the name of Jesus.
23. I frustrate, the token of liars, and I made mad all diviners, enchanters and sorcerers who are operating at any altar against this city, in the name of Jesus.
24. I desecrate, every satanic altar in this city, by the blood of Jesus and I cancel all their associated covenants, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every marine altar, in this city, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
26. All territorial altars, in this city, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
27. All astral altars, in this city, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
28. You marine spirits, operating in this neighbourhood, be paralysed and suffocated, in the name of Jesus.
29. I break, every limitation brought about by the influence of satanic altars in this city, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every devoted land and evil forest, in this city be demolished, in the name of Jesus.
31. By the power, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I command the citadel of the the wicked forces to shift base from this city, in the name of Jesus.
32. I prophesy, command, and decree, that the peace, glory, love, mercy of God be established in this city, in the name of Jesus.
33. O Lord, let the fear, righteousness, godliness, knowledge and wisdom of God be established in this city, in the name of Jesus.
34. O Lord, let there be repentance of hearts and hunger for God, in this city, in the name of Jesus.
35. The gospel of the kingdom of God, shall no longer be restricted by any satanic altar or high places in this city, in the name of Jesus.
36. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I declare a new day of divine visitation and deliverance for this city and its neighbourhood.
37. I prophesy, that new altars to Jehovah God will be raised in every household of this city, in the name of Jesus.
38. Henceforth, I declare that Jesus Christ is the Lord over this city, in the name of Jesus.
39. O Lord, let the presence of guardian angels be over my habitation 24 hours daily, in the name of Jesus.
40. O Lord, let the glorious light of God shine on my premises 24 hours daily, in the name of Jesus.
41. O Lord, let the particles of the soil and stone, in my premises, receive the fire of God and torment every evil presence in my compound, in the name of Jesus.
42. Every evil word, uttered or ordained by the owner, the builders and former occupants of where I'm living, die, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
SECTION 7 DAY 4 (MONDAY 05/10/15)

The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 64 - Romans 3:2 : 16:27; 1 Corinthians 1:1 - 4:3)

Praise Worship

64. Father, arise and cut off, the spirit of divination in my neighborhood, In the name of Jesus.
65. Lord, let the bewitchment over my environment, be broken and let the instruments of such bewitchment lose their grip, in the name of Jesus.
66. Every object or animal, around me that facilitates witchcraft attack, I command you to receive God's fire of judgement, in the name of Jesus.
67. Lord, use me to judge witchcraft operations in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
68. I hold this dust now, O Lord, I put this dust into Your holy and mighty hands. Let this dust carry the electrocuting power and pursuing power to sanitize my environment. Let every habitation of evil altars, covens, and vagabond evil powers be rendered desolate, in Jesus' name.
69. O Lord, let this dust, that I have released rendered my habitation inhabitable to eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood. Let this dust, travel under the thunder of Your power and destroy every agent and messengers of darkness working against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
70. By this dust, I render every incantation and satanic utterance, made in my environment impotent, in the name of Jesus.
71. As long as these agents of darkness, will make contact with the ground, air, water and breathe in air, let dust in the ground, air and water trouble them into submission or destruction, in the name of Jesus.
72. As long as satanic consultants and contractors, will return to the dust, as long as they eat food brought out of the ground, let their divinations and survey backfire, in the name of Jesus.
73. O wind, hear the word of the Lord, carry warfare back to back to the camp of environmental polluters, environmental witchcraft, environment sorcerers, environmental familiar spirits, environmental robbers, environmental ritualists, environmental enchanters, environmental diviners, environmental murderers, in the name of Jesus.
74. By this dust, let all handwritten of darkness, written against me and my family in darkness, be dismantled in the name of Jesus. Let this dust, carry the weapons of war in heaven and evacuate Goliaths, Herods, pharaohs, and Sennacheribs, from my street, city and country by fire, by thunder and by force, in the name of Jesus.
75. I hold this sand, after the order of Moses, and I use it as a point of contact to the land from where it was removed, let every particle of this sand, become hot coals of fire to roast any deposit of darkness in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
76. O Lord, let this sand carry judgment back to the camp of any negative cover over the land of my environment, in the name of Jesus.
77. O Lord, let the words that I programmed into this sand now, become sharp arrows to pursue my pursuers and put my enemies to flight, in the name of Jesus.
78. After the order of Moses, let this sand bring judgement to magician, sorcerers, and enchanters assigned against my place of dwelling, in the name of Jesus.
79. Any power, mixing incantations with the dust against me, fall by your sword, in Jesus' name.
80. O God, as I release this dust, let it travel to every massager of darkness working against my life and by this dust let every stubborn yoke in my like break, in the name of Jesus.
81. Visualize that you are holding dust in your hand by faith now and begin to say, " I sprinkle the dust against you messengers of darkness" in the name of Jesus.
82. I paralyse, all evil legs roaming about for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
83. I command every soil particle and stone, at the top of the foundation of my house to become consuming fire to torment every invisible demons in my life, in the name of Jesus.
84. All that have been uttered and ordained by the builder, occupant or the land owner of the house(s) I have stayed in the past, and where I am now, the various demonic utterance, invocations, spells, including charms and amulets, buried, hong or hidden in the house, melt by fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
SECTION 7 DAY 5 (TUESDAY 06/10/15)

The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 65 - 1 Corinthians 4:4 - 16:24; 2 Corinthians 1:1 - 5:3)

Praise Worship

85. I soak, every grain of this sand that forms part of the soil of my dwelling place, in the blood of Jesus.
86. I dislodge and bind, every evil mixture in the concrete of my dwelling place, in Jesus' name.
87. Father, let the blessings of heaven, fall like rain upon my dwelling place, in Jesus' name.
88. Holy Ghost Fire, incubate and take full control of my environment.
89. O Lord, let every particle of this sand, cary the fire and glory of God. Let the God of Elijah soak these sand particles in the power of the Holy Ghost. As these particles touch my environment, let them release favour, blessing, breakthroughs, new glorious things, opportunities, joy, salvation, glory, wisdom and enlargement upon my life and environment, in the name of Jesus.
90. O Lord, let them also release judgement, confusion, civil war, destruction, scattering, fire, thunder, paralysis, sword of the Lord, and violent anger, against every enemy of my life and environment, in the wonder working name of Jesus.
91. I soak, every grain of this sand that forms part of the soil of my dwelling place, in the blood Jesus.
92. Any power, mixing incantations with the dust against me, fall by your own sword, in Jesus' name.
93. O Lord, let the words that I programmed into this sand now, become sharp arrows to pursue my pursuers and put my enemies to flight, in Jesus' name.
94. O God, as I release this dust, let it travel to every messenger of darkness working against my life, and by this dust let every stubborn yoke in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
95. O Lord, let this sand carry judgement back to the camp of any negative cover over the land of my environment, in Jesus Name.
96. After the order of Moses, let this sand bring judgment to magician, sorcerers, and enchanters assigned against my place of dwelling, in the name of Jesus.
97. O Lord, enlarge my coast beyond my wildest dream, in the name of Jesus.
98. Every dark power, afflicting my environment, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
99. I paralyse, all evils legs roaming about for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
100. Glorious light of God, shine on my premises, to become consuming fire and crush every dark presence in my environment, in the name of Jesus.
101. I destroy, every evil property and demonic operation in my house, in Jesus' name.
102. All occult covenant, binding on my dwelling place, be dissolved and be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
103. Network of witchcraft, operating in my environment, scatter, in Jesus' name.
104. Every graveyard spirit, caging people in this environment, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
105. Thou power of silence oppression, operating in this environment, I bury your power, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2015
SECTION 7 DAY 6 (WEDNESDAY 07/10/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 66 - 2 Corinthians 5:4 - 13:14; Galatian 1:1 - 6:18; Ephesians 1:1 - 5:20)

Praise Worship

106. Every environmental prison, with dispossessing power, break, in the name of Jesus.
107. All virtues, that are buried under the earth, in my environment, I exhume you, by power and fire, in the name of Jesus.
108. Thou power of environmental graveyard, die, in the name of Jesus.
109. Every environmental agenda, forcing princes to trek while servants are on the horses, be overturned, in the name of Jesus.
110. Holy Ghost fire, sanitize my environment by the power in the blood of Jesus.
111. Every inspiration of the devil, controlling my environment, be dissolve by fire, in the name of Jesus.
112. Every satanic dedication of lands, by ancestors, to the devil, I break that dedication, in the name of Jesus.
113. I remove, every cover of darkness upon the land, in the name of Jesus.
114. Thou land of my habitation, I set you free from every idol pollution, in the name of Jesus.
115. Every altar, built on the land, that has brought a cover of darkness, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
116. Every power, that has worked over the land of my habitation, in the dark world, I recover you and be redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
117. Every band of wickedness, over my environment, break, in Jesus' name.
118. My neck, shall not be broken by territorial spirits, in the name of Jesus.
119. Blood, poured on the ground will not eat me up, in the name of Jesus.
120. Every charm buried in the ground to subdue my life, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
121. I quench, every anger energised through the land against me, in the name of Jesus.
122. Every landlord spirit, troubling my health, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
123. Every government of darkness, upon the land of my habitation, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
124. O Lord, let the sanctifying power, of the blood of Jesus, move upon my environment, in the name of Jesus.
125. O Lord, let the purifying power, of the blood of Jesus, take control of my environment, in the name of Jesus.
126. Every evil spiritual occupant, of the land where I dwell, I bind you into the forest, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
SECTION 7 DAY 7 (THURSDAY 08/10/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 67 - Ephesians 5:21 - 6:24; Phillippians 1:1 - 4:23; Colossians 1:1 - 4:18; 1 Thessalonians 1:1 - 5:28; 2 Thessalonians 1:1 - 3:18; 1 Timothy 1:1 - 5:5)

Praise Worship

127. Every activity of witchcraft, upon my environment, I paralyse you and I disgrace you, in the name of Jesus.
128. Every strange visitation, upon the land of my habitation, I paralyse your power, in the name of Jesus.
129. Every evil consultation, of the power of darkness, taking place in my environment, I silence you, in the name of Jesus.
130. Father, I agree with the word of the Lord, that every power causing strange activities in my environment, will be quenched, in the name of Jesus.
131. Eery gate, of water spirits and occults powers upon the land, be closed, in the name of Jesus.
132. All the high places, of water spirits upon the land, I bind you and I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
133. Every familiar spirit, operating in the land, I pull down your power, in the name of Jesus.
134. Every power, releasing sickness in my environment, carry your sickness and disappear, in the name of Jesus.
135. Every satanic whirlwind, stirred up in my environment, I bond your power, in the name of Jesus.
136. Every spiritual gate, upon this land, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
137. Every curse, of neglect upon this land, break, in the name of Jesus.
138. Every curse, of suffering upon the land of my habitation, break , in the name of Jesus.
139. Every curse of waywardness, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
140. Every curse of Babel, which is division, upon the land of my habitation, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
141. Every curse of marital problem, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
142. Every curse of hardship, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
143. Every curse of spiritual and physical barrenness, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
144. Every curse and covenant of sickness, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
145. Every curse and covenant of strange happenings, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
146. Every curse of wickedness, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
147. Every curse of tragedy, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.

Re: Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons by bolliejay(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2015
SECTION 7 DAY 8 (FRIDAY 09/10/15)

Reading through the Bible in 70 Days (Day 68 - 1 Timothy 5:6 - 6:21; 2 Timothy 1:1 - 4:22; Titus 1:1 - 3:15; Philemon 1:1 - 1:25; Hebrews 1:1 - 11-40)

Praise Worship

148. Every curse of hindrance, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
149. Every curse of backwardness, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
150. Every curse of failure, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
151. Every cure of failure, at the edge of breakthrough, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
152. I overthrow, I bind, I destroy, the influence of occult powers upon this land, in the name of Jesus.
153. Father, let your fire deal with witches and wizards upon this land, in the name of Jesus.
154. Every throne and caldron of darkness, upon the land, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
155. Father, I stand as Your child, and I destroy the ability of the wicked upon this land, in the name of Jesus.
156. Every satanic veil, upon this land, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
157. Every cloud of sin, upon the land of my habitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
158. Every demonic covenant, and initiations upon this land, I break you and I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
159. You powers of bondage, upon this land, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
160. Every spirit of divination and incantation, upon this land, I destroy your power, in the name of Jesus.
161. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I revoke the negative influences of charm, magic and sorcery upon this land, in the name of Jesus.
162. I call down, the judgement of God, upon the spirits that donated this land unto Satan, in the name of Jesus.
163. Father, arise, track down the wicked in this land, and bring them to judgement, in the name of Jesus.
164. Father, arise, track the enemy of progress upon this land, and bring them to judgement, in the name of Jesus.
165. Every satanic alliance, to perpetuate injustice upon this land, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
166. Every landlord spirit, laying claims to this land, I paralyse your powers, in the name of Jesus.
167. Every backwardness, that has occurred upon the land of my habitation, be reversed and become progress, in the name of Jesus.
168. Holy Ghost arise, pass through the land of my habitation and disgrace the wicked, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya / 7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 303
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.