Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use (34092 Views)

Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Blessing Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group For Using Her Image In Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by arsetalks(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2015
PDP an GEJ keep disgracing themselves by lying. Now they want to show fort the girl's winnings as one of their achievement when was not supported. How evil.

Yet some people will say GEJ is a man of GOD. Yet he lies so much. Well, I am not surprised, he also lied that his parents did not buy him shoes when they actually did. He was bought shoes by his poor parents, they struggled to buy him a pair of shoes but as he has been careless with Nigeria's wellness, he was careless with the shoes and lost them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by fflamingo(m): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2015
Now yobo comes to mind. Yobo has scored few goals in his career as a national team player. Out of these few goals 80% were against Nigeria. Now clubless associating with clueless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by amakaobiemeka: 6:59am On Mar 13, 2015
berem:
so sad! You can imagine?
I wish she can sue the hell out of those responsible for the useless advert. Using someone's image to promote a clueless government without her permission is the height of disrespect for the athlete.

Delta state government did their own part to sponsor Okagbare,what did the federal government do? Absolutely nothing!

The super falcons are yet to be compensated and hosted by the clueless dolt in Aso Rock and the girls are very bitter about it that their president couldn't appreciate their efforts in making Nigeria proud.
Jonathan prefers to dine with a failure like Joseph Yobo but he ignores the Super Falcons who have been making us proud consistently.

Change is imminent! Enough is enough!!
my sister my joy is that we are no longer in the era of manage evil(pdp) becos of lack of option. With apc and the INCORRUPTABLE their is hope. Gmb15

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by orobs93(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2015
Na thunder go scatter their image

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by nellyjohn: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2015
I don't support the idea of using ur pic for campaign but believe me, it may not be the people u thought dat did it were really the ones. It may be some of ur fans with that of GEJ came up wit it.
But coming to think of it, how would u say u are using ur money as against a competition u are doing for the country? I highly don't believe it it's either u are lying or something is wrong somewhere.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2015
I am not surprised that Okagbare is angry.

Sports in Nigeria....apart from football....has not been well funded....and I doubt Okagbare would be glad to support a govt that has not really funded sports well....AND in a World Championship year IS YET to release funds to the NSC.

6 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by nobilie: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2015
Lol. This is called securing my future. Should GEJ lose in the election, she'll be covered.

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by henryangelo: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2015
Gidipal:

liar
"Thousands of people have fled their homes in northern Nigeria after clashes following the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan. In some towns, residents slept in police stations for safety and the Red Cross says there have been significant numbers of casualties. President Jonathan appealed for an end to the violence and killing, while imposing a curfew. In a statement to journalists, the runner-up in the election, General Muhammadu Buhari, condemned the violence."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839
That's medicine after death,after his supporters have taken the life's of innocent Nigerians by force,buhari instigated them to due so by him shedding tears and making unlawful statements in public and not accepting defeat
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by ab4real15: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2015
Nobody likes to associate with a failure. Or rather nobody wants to associate with a clueless, shoeless weakling soon 2 be expresident.

2 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by eleko1: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2015
PD pigs and scam undecided.sue them.Useless party sad angry

7 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by philips70(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
e be like you no read the same article wey I read. Blessing never said she doesn't want to associate with the most able President Ebele Jonathan. She said she expected the Support group to get her permission first. In other words, she wants negotiation.

Here you go, SMH..noble men don't fall this way. Everything about Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's support is fraudulent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by pring: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2015
No one wants to associate with failure

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by ichidodo: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2015
C.ronaldo and messi are well paid for their image rights heck even Osaze,Mikel and Yobo...why can't she enjoy her own image rights and royalties?...she should sue that organisation for image theft and compensation.

3 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by babasanti: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2015
All she is saying is make una find mE small choppings. Hungry athlete ranting rubbish.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by sexyjob(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2015
nanauju:
Right now, this country is almost governmentless. Why does she have to pay her coach, doctor and so on all by herslef? She's right for standing up for herself
What do you know about sports. You think governments pay coaches of athletes
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by profolateju: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2015
She's every right to express are displeasure over using are image and footage for advertising and other purposes without are consent. It shows the height of insensitivity of the so called JEG support group.

4 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by sexyjob(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2015
pring:
No one wants to associate with failure
That's why she has never associated with Buhari
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2015
nanauju:
Right now, this country is almost governmentless. Why does she have to pay her coach, doctor and so on all by herslef? She's right for standing up for herself

Athletes pay their coaches for the most part in Okagbare's sport.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Alphaoscar: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Well, that one of the GEJ's support group used it doesn't mean GEJ did. Support Groups are independent of GEJ's Presidential Campaign. She should settle with the said people.

Chai, my OGA this thing no fit u oooo, I swear I almost mistake this comment to another Ffk or Okupe till I lookup to see ur name . Hmmmmmm

If GEJ should be absolved of blame for this then why are you guys trying to castigate GMB for the violence that occur after the 2011 election even though there is no credible link between him and the perpetrators of that violence?

5 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by sexyjob(m): 7:27am On Mar 13, 2015
babasanti:
All she is saying is make una find mE small choppings. Hungry athlete ranting rubbish.
That's all.. She support Jona but business is business. Make them pay her. I bet you, if it were APC that used her image she would have taken them straight to court. Sane Nigerians don't want Buhari. So does our track queen.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by tuncy(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Seee another lie.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 13, 2015
aresa:

Does it matter who did or who didn't do it? Fact remains that Nigerians don't want to be associated with the crooked, corrupt and incompetent national shame and embarrassment called Goodluck abi badluck jonathan..

Una APC people don see food this morning. Oya oooo..abuse the president. Make I help you. Jona-daft, clueless, otueke man...
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by eluquenson(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2015
This govt is full of shame and deceit

4 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by LeeCodeman: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2015
I can't believe this is the same barcanista. So disappointing. History will judge you as a traitor of your nation. How much are you being paid? How much is your future worth to defend this shameful act in such childlike manner?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Bamss1: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Well, that one of the GEJ's support group used it doesn't mean GEJ did. Support Groups are independent of GEJ's Presidential Campaign. She should settle with the said people.
whatever binds an agent binds it's principal

6 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Paragon311(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Vicotex:
buhari dey there wen dem dey struggle?
U must be High on something.... Is Buhari in government ?? There are several philanthropist that support Sport she can approach for assistance as Government is not worth it. Why bringing Buhari to this

6 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by DesChyko: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2015
Before you start making a mountain out of a molehill..
It is wrong to use her image without her permission. She isn't just a road constructed..she is a woman in business.
But to say she had no support whatsoever from the federal government? See the picture below.

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by vedaxcool(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2015
When does jonathan plan to cease disgracing himself?

Always wanting to ride on other's peoples efforts and success!

2 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by sexyjob(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Paragon311:

U must be High on something.... Is Buhari in government ?? There are several philanthropist that support Sport she can approach for assistance as Government is not worth it. Why bringing Buhari to this
So, is it wrong for Buhari to support her? And he wants to rule us. God forbid!
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
So for one to make reference of your great skills, they now need to seek for your consent a bi?? baby girl grow up or do you want your own share of the dollar
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Swiftboy(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

is that what matters?

or we are talking about how some failed individual is claiming victory for what he knows nothing about.

how did he support Blessing during any of the competition? you and I know all the various GEJ 'support' groups is funded by the drunk himself!!

or has cluelessness infected you so soon?
calm down! I dont even think you're related to the said woman! You're here calling a whole President names. Its not your fault,the dirty politics being played by the propaganda group APC has given you mouth to say rubbish. See your clueless mouth. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Super Eagles Players Honour Ighalo's Father At Maracana Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.