Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use (34095 Views)

Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt. / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Blessing Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group For Using Her Image In Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2015
angelsing:
I like ur gentle man response even though insult were thrown at u but seriously I still find it hard u can now defend GEJ like u are doing...Freedom of association but whenever I see ur comment this days I just wonder how someone can change drastically over night!...I don't want to believe u are paid oo but am still a Fan....Sai buhari all the way!
The ultimate goal is for a better Nigeria. cool cool Thank you
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by maestroferddi: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2015
angelsing:
All this English just because Okagbare complained about using her image for campaign?...If they can take credit for this achievement, they shud also take credit for epileptic power supply, boko haram and raping us off our hard earn money to power our GEN
#BringBackYourBrain.

Did you hear Okagbare making these assertions herself?

Or will Jonathan be the one thinking for you...?

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by AWONEYAN(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Well, that one of the GEJ's support group used it doesn't mean GEJ did. Support Groups are independent of GEJ's Presidential Campaign. She should settle with the said people.

I used to respect the level of objective and rational points raised by this guy, until recently......
Do you mean, GEJ handles his campaign himself..... so all his supports group are not related in anyway to his re-election campaign team.

I beleived you, when you said you are doing this for the love of Nigeria...I think I beging to read more meaning to this love of nigeria and protection thing.

pls dont be another FFK of nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by IamOpemipo(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2015
babasanti:
All she is saying is make una find mE small choppings. Hungry athlete ranting rubbish.

Omo ale ni e..omo iran kiran
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2015
AWONEYAN:

I used to respect the level of objective and rational points raised by this guy, until recently......
Do you mean, GEJ handles his campaign himself..... so all his supports group are not related in anyway to his re-election campaign team.

I beleived you, when you said you are doing this for the love of Nigeria...I think I beging to read more meaning to this love of nigeria and protection thing.

pls dont be another FFK of nairaland
I stand by my earlier position, the Support Group are acting independently though promoting Jonathan. Neither Jonathan nor his Campaign organisation have hand in the composition, content and messages of various support groups that are working for his re-election. The only thing they do is to monitor their activity to make sure that they aren't misrepresenting Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by zicoraads: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2015
M
aresa:
[s][/s]

You've gyrated from negotiation to support group. Who is the support group representing and they engaged in fraudulent acts on behalf of who exactly?

You really have to be paid to flush your brain down inside toilet and replace it with cluelessness, zombie mentality and unintelligent ramblings..

Btw, didn't Shagari lambasted your fraudulent president same way for using his name to promote fraudulent endorsement the family never gave?
Wish I had enough time on my hands to take on you and your lot this morning. It is very easy for Berem and your kind to run away from an argument that you have no defence to and instead pitch your tenth where it is so easy to run your mouths.

He isn't rambling un intelligently, rather it is you who I see doing it. Clearly you lack comprehension skills. Or rather, you have been blinded in your hate for the man. It is so very easy for you and your kind to accuse someone who is supporting GEJ of being bribed or daft of even of being clueless. We can support whoever we want to support, however we want to support. I am from the Northeast, I haven't gotten one kobo from this government, but I am a firm supporter of GEJ and would vote for him in a few weeks time.

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by experimentist: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
She never said Jonathan, she accused the Support Group of not seeking her permission.
Yes. But she also said she paid her coach herself, her nutritionist, doctor and others.. Who's suppose to take care of these things pls?
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2015
experimentist:
Yes. But she also said she paid her coach herself, her nutritionist, doctor and others.. Who's suppose to take care of these things pls?
How can the government pay her coach for her? Who pays Mikel's Coach in Chelsea? Who pay the coaches of other athletes? That is her job! It is what is obtained everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by angelsing(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
#BringBackYourBrain.

Did you hear Okagbare making these assertions herself?

Or will Jonathan be the one thinking for you...?

Guess ur brain was lost when u posted ur comment...if jonathan think for me, I will just kill my self...you can kill ur self knowing fully u think like him...
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by oseo1(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2015
SIRTee15:

Oga don't come here and say what u don't know.
Yes, american govt do not directly sponsor their professional athletes.
But the various athletic clubs receives support from govt n corporate bodies alike.
In the u.k, athletics clubs receive funding from both municipal n central govt.
With this funding, the clubs take care of their athletes n helps them compete.
Besides virtually all amateur athletes are under one form scholarship n they do receive training grants.
Now its a bit different in developing countries who takes sport seriously.
The govt funds and sponsor this athletes directly.
The govt establishe national athletic clubs that will be directly responsible for training, development, welfare, progress n competitiveness of both amateur n professional athletes.
The clubs employ national teams coaches, physiotherapists, trainers, nutritionists, psychologists etc for the athletes.
That's how in done in Jamaica, China, Ethiopia, kenya, Cuba n even Russia.
And that's why their athletes perform well in international competitions.

I only mentioned America because it is what I know, and the government does NOT sponsor any clubs, they have funding from sponsors in the private sector. And last i checked she is a professional, she should do what her mates are doing and go sign with the Nikes of the world and not wait on a hand out from government. I know several runners from the Bahamas who pay their own coaches, while I was in school George Williams was our athletic director and you would see gold medal winning athletes coming to train with him every day.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
e be like you no read the same article wey I read. Blessing never said she doesn't want to associate with the most able President Ebele Jonathan. She said she expected the Support group to get her permission first. In other words, she wants negotiation.

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by curiouses: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your meaningless talk, I don't see or hear GEJ renouncing their fraudulent activities or disassociating himself from them. Like they say, silence is collusion.

Why is Shagari's case for another day? Nigerians don't want to be associated with the shame and embarrassment galled GEJ.

Sometimes I don't read your response, I just liked your post. You sure know what answer to give and when to give it.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by aorta(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
e be like you no read the same article wey I read. Blessing never said she doesn't want to associate with the most able President Ebele Jonathan. She said she expected the Support group to get her permission first. In other words, she wants negotiation.
Give barcanista plate of pepper soup n 2 bottles of origin, he will sing n dance lyk FFK
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by olu4life(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2015
ichidodo:
C.ronaldo and messi are well paid for their image rights heck even Osaze,Mikel and Yobo...why can't she enjoy her own image rights and royalties?...she should sue that organisation for image theft and compensation.
Now i like dis. Even though u are for GEj, u spoke well. Barcanista learn frm dis and stop ur useless biased life
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2015
A govt that is has no regard for law and order can make the most mild-mannered of us talk tough
RockMaxi:
shocked This is serious. Okagbare talks tough.

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by experimentist: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
How can the government pay her coach for her? Who pays Mikel's Coach in Chelsea? Who pay the coaches of other athletes? That is her job! It is what is obtained everywhere...
Who dey pay Stephen Keshi of Super Eagle's salary? Or is she running for a foreign club or a certain company.. Why are you pretending as if you don't know she runs for Nigeria and GEJ is responsible for her welfare and training and everything.. Barcanista dis no be you oh.. No be Barca wey I know I swear to God something is wrong somewhere. undecided
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by JEITO: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
Well, that one of the GEJ's support group used it doesn't mean GEJ did. Support Groups are independent of GEJ's Presidential Campaign. She should settle with the said people.
am I dreaming Have they hacked your account Or have you finally seen the light sir
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:
You no get sense.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2015
experimentist:
Who dey pay Stephen Keshi of Super Eagle's salary? Or is she running for a foreign club or a certain company.. Why are you pretending as if you don't know she runs for Nigeria and GEJ is responsible for her welfare and training and everything.. Barcanista dis no be you oh.. No be Barca wey I know I swear to God something is wrong somewhere. undecided
Bros, AFN have their coaches too. However, like Keshi, the coaches only take care of them on National assignment. Again it is waht is obtained EVERYWHERE
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2015
JEITO:
am I dreaming Have they hacked your account Or have you finally seen the light sir
grin grin
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by otaik: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2015
quite unfortunate,
she deserve and apology from the Goodhouse Nigeria, then they will negotiate the terms and conditions.
She had worked so much to get to that level and deserves respect and reward for it. At least her approval.
This has nothing to do with GEJ though.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by bayulll01(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:

She should shut up as if she will be a super star if not for her representing Nigeria,she want to collect her share and make dem give her

1 Like

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by bayulll01(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]
zombie mentality and unintelligent ramblings..

Btw, didn't Shagari lambasted your fraudulent president same way for using his name to promote fraudulent endorsement the family never gave?

Oluwa mi ero ero,that guy has lost the neuron connecting to its cerebrum that's why his thinking faculty is. So so faulty
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by SpencerLewis(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
That's why I dislike the "GEJ till 2019" crew on threads appreciating a Nigerian's or a Nigerian institution's success.

What has GEJ got to do with it? GEJ was nowhere to be found when these people were struggling.

Stop taking credit for another man's sweat. It's disrespectful.
Don't mind the clowns, na so they took credit for eradication of ebola when they never saw any ebola patient. Lagos state and partly Rivers state did the work including contact tracing and here GEJ & his wife are using it for campaigning.
According to the wife in Umuahia last week said her husband blew ebola out immediately it landed in Nigeria and indirectly mocked Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia where it is still rampant. Cluelessness @ its peak. Rubbish!
Barcarnista, how much of the missing 20B dollars did u get?
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by bayulll01(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2015
ziccoit:
I knew from the first day I saw the advert that the girl wouldn't like what those crooks have been doing with her hard earned name. I heard one fellow telling us GEJ has nothing to do with his support group. What a lie! The support groups are recognized and must have been funded by whom they are supporting.
said " how can you be defending indefensible ". Then I knew GEJ case is complicated.

That is it bro you see that's why I always loose my nerve when I see the like of barcanista,truckpushrr and some morron defending this cluelesss regime,sometimes I sit and think maybe am the one unreasonable but lo am senile not insane,how dare you people defend something indefensible,is it that we are not smart,foolishh,or we just decide to close our eye and keep mute,even a day child knows that this president we have has failed us,as worst as obasanjo was,we never had it so bad,infact I can't wait for march 28,Jonadumb bust go if that will be the end of Nigeria so be it,I can't waste my life with another 4yrs of this cluelesss callous,stupe regime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by vicadex07(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You've gyrated from negotiation to support group. Who is the support group representing and they engaged in fraudulent acts on behalf of who exactly?

You really have to be paid to flush your brain down inside toilet and replace it with cluelessness, zombie mentality and unintelligent ramblings..

Bro pls modify ur post and add the morrocan government too. Barcanista is such a shameless fool.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Etinosajay(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
barcanista:

Honestly, I just want to respond to the rubbish you wrote and not attack you. So she should go n settle with the said people, and not the other way round abi?

These things you've been posting ever since you turned, has never carried any sense, for and against.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by aresa: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
The same fraudulent GEJ stole kwankwaso's northwestern university picture to list as his achievements.

They also stole another picture from cameroon

They are nothing but despicable and disgusting crooks,

Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Menace2Society(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
sexyjob:

So, is it wrong for Buhari to support her? And he wants to rule us. God forbid!
What a dumb post!
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Very soon Barcanista will come and say his Nairaland account was hacked and he was not the one making those comments. He has become a congenitally clueless sycophant.
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by yemmy19(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
henryangelo:
This APC supporters are quick in condemning others, is this act worst than what Buhari supporters did in 2011 when he lost the election, I cannot support a man whose supporters are full of blood suckers,imagine what their master will look like

GEJ is freedom
GMB is slavery

Idiot! Have you ever seen your clueless GEJ reprimand Dokubo for threathening the nation for war if otuoke man looses
Re: Okagbare Slams Jonathan’s Campaign Group Over Image Use by fineguy11(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
aresa:

To start with, she not only lambasted your crooked and fraudulent president, she used the strongest terms to show her displeasure by calling your president a lair, a fraud, a selfish and disrespectful man and lastly she said this is about her image and what she represent, meaning what she represent shouldn't be associated with your worthless, corrupt, fraudulent and incompetent president...

You don't openly lambaste the president of Nigeria using the strongest and harshest terms while trying to negotiate... She is obviously not interested in any negotiation, she's openly lambasting your president for his crooked, deceptive, shameful, disrespectful and fraudulent ways which is very synonymous with your crooked president...conduct..

I'm 100% sure you are only working for your brown envelop, but that doesn't mean you should turn yourself into a brainless zombie..

She's not talking about negotiation, I know you know how to read and comprehend and I'm not one of your clueless TanNoid followers you spin around with your shallow and empty talk so don't come at me with that lame talk.

i gave u the 200th like...anytin for me?? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown / Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Super Eagles Players Honour Ighalo's Father At Maracana Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.