Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? (624 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? by Rossikk(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2015
In the event that ISIS - lately Boko Haram's partners, take a dreaded foothold in the country, could they form a third tier of govt by secret backing of the Buhari administration - even if as a tool to intimidate the opposition etc? The religious congruity between a muslim-run federal govt and ISIS cannot be ignored. This natural nearness is further exacerbated by certain utterances previously attributed to the ex-general, which suggest that on a philosophical level at least, they see eye to eye on certain issues. Can one really see the Buhari administration resisting the temptation to collude with this new force (to whatever degree) for its own sinister benefit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? by delishpot: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2015
No. ISIS will want to take over completely. They need the cash and power. They dont believe in tgis democratic BS we are doing. They will prolly behead him even.
Re: Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? by Orunto: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2015
ISIS is SATANIC incarnate SATAN! You build your Palace and create a space in it for Devil to live there with you and your family. It is like openning your Body carelessly up, to a deadly Virus. Then you have cast our Burdens in Nigeria on satan to make them heavier for generations yet unborn to suffer. God of Nigeria will never allow ISIS to come into Nigeria.
Re: Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? by ndcide(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2015
We shall reject both buhari and his IS partners
Re: Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
ndcide:
We shall reject both buhari and his IS partners

Hmm. I saw it coming. The Syrians, just as the Lord revealed to me. I see now why God has not accepted buhari when I was making an Inquisition about his presidential ambition despite his good appearance.

1 Like

Re: Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? by cooljude(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
IS would not be able to do better than what BH has been doing. So i don't really see them as a threat now because they would not be able to move their equipments from their normal front to Nigeria. So i would urge our miltary to continue to destroy Boko haram because them calling ISIS for help is a publicity stunt and don't forget that Isis is being pummelled and bomb everywhere in Syria and Iraq.
Re: Will ISIS Presence In Nigeria Boost A Buhari Presidency? by cooljude(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
IS would not be able to do better than what BH has been doing. So i don't really see them as a threat now because they would not be able to move their equipments from their normal front to Nigeria. So i would urge our miltary to continue to destroy Boko haram because BH calling ISIS for help is a publicity stunt and don't forget that Isis is being pummelled and bomb everywhere in Syria and Iraq.

(1) (Reply)

Abia 2015: Aro, Ututu Dump Otti, Udensi For Ikpeazu ... / Friends Lock 10-year-old In Cage Before Setting Him Alight In Yemen / Return Of The "Mac"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.