Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

PDP Vs APC Supporters Debate here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC Supporters Debate here (2043 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Vs APC Supporters Debate here by okenwa101(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2015
[right][/right]Hello, Nigerian youth we should always play politics with fact and use reference if not we keep running a rat race.

PDP candidate GEJ is a better option than APC candidate GMB, why

There is no corruption free administration in this country but it depends on how each administration mange theirs, GMB did well in jailing corrupt officials during his short term in office but did he stop it ? NO , what development did GMB short administration brought to Nigeria Well that question should be answered by Nigerians above 40yrs of age because no man under 30yrs of age witnessed his administration YET we are shouting Change. Why didn't APC choose KWANKWASO I am from south east but I like him and would have vote him. GMB must have said to our fathers then that they are leaders of tomorrow YET we were born and still see him struggling to lead again, then ask the question, when is tomorrow
GEJ is the only Civilian elected president, others are still military in civilian disguised. He is a fresher that bound to make mistakes but his effort to correct it makes him a better option as he is correcting them lastly, GEJ is not corrupt rather U, me, our brothers, sisters and parents given one assignment or the other.
GEJ administration experienced oil price boom though never meet the expectation of the masses but how many administration has faced with the security challenges like this administration
Roads
Light
Education
Security
And many other projects are in progress. Do U think power plant is like Generators which U go to market, buy come home and power it same night ? Boko haram started long time before now, what did past administration did to stop it when they were few and weak If U couldn't train ur child when he was a child and he end up as arm robber, do U think sending him to a Pastor or Rev could help ? Ur answer is as good as mine

I wish we the youth could have a live forum to look at things before we conclude blindly.

I thought we could have a better option like, Kwankwaso or Fashola(but free from godfatherism) of APC \ Akpabio or peter Obi of PDP. Since such people were not considered then there is no better option than to grow by learning.

Pls debate with deep reasoning not insult, lets be responsible !!!
Re: PDP Vs APC Supporters Debate here by confidenceikeh: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2015
God bless who ever that wrot this..Buhari is never an option to any reasonable person..
okenwa101:
[right][/right]Hello, Nigerian youth we should always play politics with fact and use reference if not we keep running a rat race.

PDP candidate GEJ is a better option than APC candidate GMB, why

There is no corruption free administration in this country but it depends on how each administration mange theirs, GMB did well in jailing corrupt officials during his short term in office but did he stop it ? NO , what development did GMB short administration brought to Nigeria Well that question should be answered by Nigerians above 40yrs of age because no man under 30yrs of age witnessed his administration YET we are shouting Change. Why didn't APC choose KWANKWASO I am from south east but I like him and would have vote him. GMB must have said to our fathers then that they are leaders of tomorrow YET we were born and still see him struggling to lead again, then ask the question, when is tomorrow
GEJ is the only Civilian elected president, others are still military in civilian disguised. He is a fresher that bound to make mistakes but his effort to correct it makes him a better option as he is correcting them lastly, GEJ is not corrupt rather U, me, our brothers, sisters and parents given one assignment or the other.
GEJ administration experienced oil price boom though never meet the expectation of the masses but how many administration has faced with the security challenges like this administration
Roads
Light
Education
Security
And many other projects are in progress. Do U think power plant is like Generators which U go to market, buy come home and power it same night ? Boko haram started long time before now, what did past administration did to stop it when they were few and weak If U couldn't train ur child when he was a child and he end up as arm robber, do U think sending him to a Pastor or Rev could help ? Ur answer is as good as mine

I wish we the youth could have a live forum to look at things before we conclude blindly.

I thought we could have a better option like, Kwankwaso or Fashola(but free from godfatherism) of APC \ Akpabio or peter Obi of PDP. Since such people were not considered then there is no better option than to grow by learning.

Pls debate with deep reasoning not insult, lets be responsible !!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out This Hilarious Pdp Vs Apc Cartoon / PHOTO EDITED Buhari Turns To A Street Beggar / Buhari's Visit To Cattle Farm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.