Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Change For Me: APC Fans Share Their Views - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change For Me: APC Fans Share Their Views (488 Views)

Ondo People Are Bastards, Betrayals They Defrauded Me - APC Guber Candidate / 10 Pictures APC Fans Dont Want To See / Chibok Girls Survivors, Now In Oregon Boarding School, Share Their Stories (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change For Me: APC Fans Share Their Views by Tradesrunner(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Owolabi Akeem: is wen Nigerians sack the husband of patient

B. Olaitan #GMB15: is when the President knows fully well that Stealing is a very big branch of Corruption

Owolabi Akeem: is wen our youth can think outside the box, rise above this current level of corruption, impunity, mismanagement, rituals etc

lawal fatimat: is wen d law supersedes every1 even d president...lyk ivory coast's case

Adedayo: is wen under FG, so many irregularities/acts of corruption will not be swept under the carpet.

halerbby:is wen u VOTE OUT a Govt that drains our collective patrimony, just to advertise 6yrs achievements.

‏@alameen_i: is when we have a president that doesn't pardon people who loot public funds but brings them to justice.

alameen_i: when we don't have major roads of our cities blocked just because the president is having a function.

halerbby: is when you discover most PDP sympathisers would prefer to keep their wallet with GMB rather than GEJ

dear_dayor: is wen d govt doesn't need to advertise its achievement before citizens can know

Olumeiyour: is when the current govt packs its bag and leave!

1 Like

Re: Change For Me: APC Fans Share Their Views by midolian(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2015
CHANGE for me;

Is when Nigerians can sleep with their eyes closed knowing fully well they are safe..when the lives and properties of the citizens are protected

Is when Nigerians begin to see one another as one regardless of tribes and religions

Is a new Nigeria where criminals are bn put where they belong and not celebrated.
Re: Change For Me: APC Fans Share Their Views by Change2015(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2015
Change for me is when the forces of law and order start to investigate and prosecute without fear or favour.
Change means a government that will not tolerate incompetent or fraudulent persons within its ranks. Change also means the start of intelligent discussion about how to improve our education system, and start generating jobs for the masses of the unemployed. Change also means freedom from the simple minded ethnicist in Aso rock to a more nationalistic leadership.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Change For Me: APC Fans Share Their Views by todayguest(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Is when Buhari becomes president.
Re: Change For Me: APC Fans Share Their Views by OluBendel: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Change for me is responsible leadership, that genuinely and truly cares for the well-being and security of all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, religion or beliefs.

(1) (Reply)

N.5bn Campaign Fund Stolen In Abuja / Prof. Ango Abdullahi Shot In Bauchi / GEJ Has More Than Fifty Chieftaincy Title During His Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.