Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. (33568 Views)

An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / SEE Photos From An Accident In Ajah / I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by AIZubair(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
We never can tell how ours will be. May Allah make it easy on us

1 Like

Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by mrborntodoit: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

He shouldn't have left abuja, and he shouldn't have been in lagos...

Where should he be then undecided lipsrsealed

Ask Fashola,he is presently in the right position to give you answers , LOL
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by queensmith: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
are the trains not reaching Abuja ni? Why arent they using the rail to carry their loads?
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
jesus! and i pass this road just morning! and twice everyday! RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by VickyRotex(f): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Ask Fashola,he is presently in the right position to give you answers , LOL

I 'll do that right away cheesy
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by brownlolly(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
I saw the accident. I don't think anybody would av survived that accident in the small car. It looked like the vehicle had been there for weeks.

No need saying RIP to the dead. Only God can decide that now.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by AshantiDimaria(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jesus! Kai! May he REST IN PEACE wit thy Lord.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by BobUg28(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oh my Lawd!...what a hard luck! RIP to the deceased.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by MKO4ever(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Una mehn, this life is so stresful, so much of bad news
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by MKO4ever(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=15pt] RIP to the dead

I knew it..

I knew there was something about this

FRIDAY THE 13TH [/size]

Really?
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by crowntoro(f): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
why e kon be say na Tragedy news everywhere? cry cry cry
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by greall12(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abuja road
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
RIP to the departed.

Nigeria has no sense of incident control. see the crowd just observing, they have become a hindrance to the emergency services.

Only people who have something to contribute should be allowed on the scene others should have been dispersed and the area cordoned off.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by BJ4REEL(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
smh
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by BJ4REEL(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
What are we turning to in this country....
Can nairalanders notice how everybody is struggling to take pictures?
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by NumberOne2(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abuja roads are the best in Nigeria. 10 lane express way with little traffic compared to Lagos. So most drivers put the pedal to the metal. I live on Airport road. Daily, you will see cars for NO REASON inside the gutter. On a 10 LANE EXPRESS WAY! How? Also, a lot of drivers don't know how to drive. They just know how to move a car.
I will not be surprised if the car was at fault. I know that junction close to FRSC office. Cars speed out into the express without checking for on coming traffic (which are usually at high speed from the 10 lane express). RIP.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Do you know that if it was not for corruption and poor governance of the Federal government, accidents such as this that was caused by brake failure would be almost non-existent.

As all vehicles should be tested annually to gain a certificate of road-worthiness before they could be allowed to be on the road. Even if it is only for bigger vehicles like trucks and tankers to start with.
anytexy:
Chaai! See Wetin Jonathan caused according to Fashola.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by sanc2s(f): 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
Skillz4u:
Allah ya karemu da mugun gani, da ji. Ya kuma jikan wadanda suka mutu ameen
as if this prayer from ur mind. Mtchewwww
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by darejem4real: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
R I P
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by BobUg28(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jenams:
jesus! and i pass this road just morning! and twice everyday! RIP TO THE DEAD.
...and me too, i ply that same road twice every blessed day...May God help us.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by ignis: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Trailers should be banned from using the road during the day. Let them use the road at night.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Tesko89: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by mmsen: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
What a terrible sitiuation nigerians find them self! No good road,no qualified drivers!
&
&
&
&

Most nigerians driver some time take weed b4 driving.

@
@
@
http://Www.naijabiggists.com

The roads in Abuja are fine and that road has no issues.

The issue was the road-worthiness of the vehicle.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by HSC(f): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
My colleague was involved in that accident, we were informed they took the victims to Maitama General Hospital and Garki Hospital and the two hospitals rejected them before my coleague finally gave up. She is dead now. Coming all the way from Kubwa to Central Area and now losing her life at Nicon junction.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by BRAINCRASH(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
I passed there today....you need to see the car...
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by ATMCARD2(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
preach93:
It was a bad day today for the trailer driver as his trailer lost its brake and crashed into a car killin the passenger in the car and some passerby this morning At Nicon Junction Abuja. Good Samaritans came to the rescue of injured victims before Road Safety Intervened. RIP to the dead. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/03/photos-from-accident-scene-in-nicon.html
.I blamed d camry driver for this accident,he was so careless not to check his side mirror bfr driving out.......d truck driver(who disappeared) tried his possible best to dogde smal car but couldnt control his brake.....R..I.P
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by FlintGuevara(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Bloomyloo:
Lord have Mercy!!..thats why I hate any moving vehicle that is taller than me
In other words, you only board/drive tricycles and Kia Picanto?
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by billyG(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
The way those trucks,tipper drivers drive reckless in build up area givs me cause 4 concern.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Exodusontop(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lord have mercy. RIP to the dead. BTW, OP did u snap the pics from a plane?
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Fellonigerians: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
A car does not just fail brake. FRSC should start taking legal action against such drivers, and their employers. Also the families of the deceased should also start suing the same people for wrongful death, and even add FRSC for not keeping the road safe. If FRSC does their job, it will reduce the number of bad drivers on the roads. Something needs to be done so that people can be value other people's lives in Nigeria...

RIP to those that lost their lives!!!
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
It was pathetic. i saw the accident this morning. RIP.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Baroba(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
As always no Emergency medical personnel in sight.. What a country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Amazing Facts About Mercedes You Should Know / How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving? / A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.