Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. (33575 Views)

An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / SEE Photos From An Accident In Ajah / I Witnessed An Accident (viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
Na Road safety be ambulance? See as Good Samaritans turn NEMA and Paramedics. Where in some not too developed countries Helicopter, Fire Service go show when ologbo hook for tree top.
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by femolala001(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
This same road again?
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by cherryQueen(f): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
preach93:
It was a bad day today for the trailer driver as his trailer lost its brake and crashed into a car killin the passenger in the car and some passerby this morning At Nicon Junction Abuja. Good Samaritans came to the rescue of injured victims before Road Safety Intervened. RIP to the dead. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/03/photos-from-accident-scene-in-nicon.html
Na wa o,the man who drove the car is my choir member.RIP MR OKOCHA
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by infojunkie243(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
R.I.P to the dead. I was also at the ocation this morning on my way to work, couple of hours after while they where still clearing d scene, there was another hit and run situation at thesame spot. It was soo scary and shoking. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Did someone says that the brake fails? what about failed headlight, "trafficators", and tyres?
Brake just don't fail like that, there's always a preceeding early warning sign. It's our culture of mediocrity/ impunity that result in this incident

Here are points to ponder:
-Brake has been bad. Tyre expired with obvious fault-line. No preventive/ corrective maintenance. FRSC and VIO would rather disturb a compliant/ law abiding vehicle owner than to impound the rickety jalopies with 3 of the tyres gone.
-Overspeed on a busy road, a mindset of "this is Naija" ....no road rules apply here. We can behave as lunatic for all we care.
-What are " bystanders" doing on the express road? Is that place a motor-park or is it designated as a bus-stop. What a country.

Here's bottom line, we will continue to record such sad incidents until we do the right things:
-Obey road rules/regulations (this include the speed limits and road sign) and maintain the traffic lane. While you are at it, be courteous.
-Do the right thing. Go to a licensed driving school and ensure you pass the basic requirement before obtaining Driver's license. FRSC under Osita Chidoka (aka Mr. New plate number) recorded a massive failure in this yet he was rewarded with a ministerial position- Aviation?! OMG!
-Don't put the lives of others at risk. Maintain your car and ensure they are roadworthy. If not keep them of the road. The useless VIO don't bother to conduct MOT or even do visual inspection on vehicle before issuance of license.
-Use public infrastructure for what they are meant for the road is not your living room; stay clear of danger. Agbero/"bystander" have no business in the highway. Drivers and passenger must do the process off boarding/ alighting at the designated area for safety.
-Also, the pedestrian bridge is for road crossing and not a flea market (see Kubwa express road pedestrian bridges, they've turn them to marketplace with a potential for failure due to excessive deadweight) One day na one day.

I only cry for our stupidity cum animal tendencies. For now my eyes are dry
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by hamingra: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=15pt] RIP to the dead

I knew it..

I knew there was something about this

FRIDAY THE 13TH [/size]

Night of the Living dead! always a bad omen

RIP to the dead!
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by pinkcita: 3:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Even in federal capital territory there is no standard medical Ambulance....what a useless,clueless government....LUBBISH
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by Skillz4u(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2015
sanc2s:
as if this prayer from ur mind. Mtchewwww
no its from your own mind, hypocrite like you! So you think everybody is like you?
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by sogo02(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
What a terrible sitiuation nigerians find them self! No good road,no qualified drivers!
&
&
&
&

Most nigerians driver some time take weed b4 driving.

@
@
@
http://Www.naijabiggists.com
[color=#990000][/color]
Don't put d blame on drivers always , a vehicle is a machine and can malfunction anytime, even when it just left d mechanic workshop
Re: Photos From An Accident Scene In Nicon Junction Abuja Today. by HenryO2(m): 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rest in peace JOY, cry may all the other occupant of this ill fated car rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Passat 2.0 (This Whole Thing Happened In 2008) / A Review Of Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet: Linda Ikeji's 2019 Dream Car / 10 Amazing Facts About Mercedes You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.