Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? (867 Views)

When Your Guy Doesnt Care How You Get Home After Spending The Night With Him / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When U Tell Your Friends U Back With Your Ex / She doesnt like putting on her pant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Im trying to figure out what u ladies think when a boy u like doesnt like u in return. My sister says 90% of her friends like me but i will never like any of them back. I am a sociopath i dont have love or regard for women but somehow they always like me. Im always frowning and in the mood to beat someone up so no i am a devil and dont have the ability like anyone. So ladies i will like to know what u think about boys u like but dont like u back? Do u think they hate me?
Re: Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by demmy0325(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by justmag(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2015
Normally! I would say go to church but you sound like the devil already. According to you.
Re: Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
No one gives a fvck whether you think yourself a devil or not.
Re: Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by PunkyOh(f): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is such a creepy post. But allow me a moment of inquisitiveness & ask, why do you care what these women think if you don't like them anyway? It doesn't make sense.

To answer your question, if a guy doesn't like me, then I'll simply stop liking him back. It's actually pretty easy to get over an infatuation when no relationship has been established, unless you're dealing with a nutjob.
Re: Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
PunkyOh:
This is such a creepy post. But allow me a moment of inquisitiveness & ask, why do you care what these women think if you don't like them anyway? It doesn't make sense.

To answer your question, if a guy doesn't like me, then I'll simply stop liking him back. It's actually pretty easy to get over an infatuation when no relationship has been established, unless you're dealing with a nutjob.

I dont fvcking care. But i'd like to know what they are thinking when i walk past them, aside the fake smile i'd like to know if they wish i have an accident on my way out. Something like that
Re: Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
Im trying to figure out what u ladies think when a boy u like doesnt like u in return. My sister says 90% of her friends like me but i will never like any of them back. I am a sociopathPSYCHOPATH i dont have love or regard for women but somehow they always like me. Im always frowning and in the mood to beat someone up so no i am a devil and dont have the ability like anyone. So ladies i will like to know what u think about boys u like but dont like u back? Do u think they hate me?
You're a psychopath
Re: Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by PunkyOh(f): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

I dont fvcking care. But i'd like to know what they are thinking when i walk past them, aside the fake smile i'd like to know if they wish i have an accident on my way out. Something like that

Oh, Ok.
Wait. .

Re: Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
D1ck:
You're a psychopath

Nope. I only show traits of a sociopath. I dont have desire to kill anyone, just that i dont have emotional reaction to things like most people do.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Would U Think If A Guy Doesnt Like U Back? by HumanPsycho(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2015
We are similar, just that mine is mixed with OCD and I can almost instantly tell what a person is thinking without asking. A lady who gives an IOI will eventually take it back if it is not accepted. Now there are two types of women, how they react is dependent on the type they are: ladies who are courageous either move on or become friends depending on your disposition while the obsessive ones take it personal try a little more which eventually leads to a failed self-esteem on their part because they were insensitive. All in all, it is interesting to have ladies chase, it comes as ego boost to some guys. While such acts are a pure disgust to me sake of my socio-pathy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nurses So Hot? / Tips For Surviving A Long Distance Relationship / Ladies Do You Really Fall For Six Packs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.