Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) (9940 Views)

The Man Behind The Alibaba Group / Success Story Of Founder Of Alibaba Group / GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by shinaf: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Anaselizzy:
Am interested missed out on the last season.

Thanks lizzy
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by ibizgirl(f): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Will pay the 1k tomorrow atm transfer
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by viyon02: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Ymodulus:
After Season 1.2.3.4.

Now we have Season 5.

Do you know on ALIEXPRESS.COM getting an item like a good fenale shoe may cost $18 / pair ?

On ALIBABA.FOM and some other Manufacturers site getting an MOQ of 100pairs of that item may cost around $5/pair.

INSTEAD of buying it on Aliexpress at (#3960)$18/pairs . You will rather use (#1100) $5 for group order . Meaning a pair of shoe cost $5 via group order

Is this not cheaper and ok??

Now many are scared that getting items from these manufacturers have to be in bulk and they can't baffled it or may not be able to sell all items.
Due to the above reason we decided to create a group importation for Those who will like to import in bulk from MANUFACTURERS with little money and at cheap price then share it among themselves.

See for example 10 people come together contribute 6,000 and making 60,000 we import and bring it into the country.

MODE OF REGISTRATION

1. Call the contact number and ask for account details
2. Pay a registration fee to the sum of N1000 into the account given to you
3. After Payment send your payment details and whatsapp phone numbers

We considering only female SHOES .
am intrested this is my number 08100070199 what type female shoe are u considring?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Ymodulus: 6:45am On Mar 15, 2015
viyon02:
am intrested this is my number 08100070199 what type female shoe are u considring?

You are too contact the number.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Ymodulus: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Registration still on going.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by needinfo: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2015
shinaf:

Yeah most don't have time to sell, yuu can make use of some website in Nigeria to sell , we believe in packaging and concept ....
Check season 1 , 2,3 ....
We were able sell those watches because of the nice concept and package, not all people are into watch niche ...,,
like i said, most people won't have time to even use website to sell because no time.some people have offline jobs that gives them no chance to engage in other stuffs due to time limit.so how will they be able to sell when no time for that.i am talking of only investing cash why other people sell it and give them their percentage profit.in this case, can they still join the group.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by AsherStorm(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2015
needinfo:
like i said, most people won't have time to even use website to sell because no time.some people have offline jobs that gives them no chance to engage in other stuffs due to time limit.so how will they be able to sell when no time for that.i am talking of only investing cash why other people sell it and give them their percentage profit.in this case, can they still join the group.

I will suggest bringing in people who don't have money but are ready to sell
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Adinije(f): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2015
I also want to invest money but cannot not sell.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Ymodulus: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Ma / Sir,

I think if you want to do that, you just have to get people who are ready to help you sell as it will be difficult for we to do that yourself based on the fact we can't really come to conclusion on pricing scheme.

How I carry out business is different from how others do. I believe in the principle of minimal profit but large quantity, in effect slashing down the market pre, creating a name, become the boss and get the monopoly. It might surprise you to know that when the shoes comes in, I plan selling mine with a gain of #1000 on konga and #600 in wholesale. And since its 200pcs I plan going for personally. I believe I can finish it within 2 weeks. Give take. But now its my personal quantity, there will be motivation but for you are you ready to go by this mesthics?

A resounding No I believe will be your answer.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by shinaf: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Registration still on .........
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by jonddon(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Sent you a bbm request. Can you please accept so I can be member of this season
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by ima1616(f): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2015
gudmrning pls if u are very gud on importation business and in Kaduna pls contact me in 08026420908 thanks
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by debbydee(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Hello Ymodulus or shinaf.

i asked a question earlier and none of you responded. how did previous season go? Were the items imported largely accepted? please a quick response will ease me pls.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Ymodulus: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
debbydee:
Hello Ymodulus or shinaf.

i asked a question earlier and none of you responded. how did previous season go? Were the items imported largely accepted? please a quick response will ease me pls.
Yes. The group decided on what to imported. And they sold them. You can verify. We just didn't broadcast our adventure.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by debbydee(f): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Yes. The group decided on what to imported. And they sold them. You can verify. We just didn't broadcast our adventure.

please where can i verify on the last tread it was not mentioned. thats y i am asking now.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Ymodulus: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
debbydee:

please where can i verify on the last tread it was not mentioned. thats y i am asking now.

You can verify from group members of last group
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by debbydee(f): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

You can verify from group members of last group

how am i to know them i was not on the last group. And i dont have to contact group members maybe from the last tread i.e season 4 but no updates. i just finished digesting season 1 its okay. we will chat better on bbm
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:
What of South East zone
Which side u dey for South East?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Commercial city of onitsha
Hmmm! Me I pin 4 Nkpor region. U dey sell market for there?
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
DeviIhimself:

I reside there
Ok nah! Idi sharp
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by pryme(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
@Ymodulus, pls I would appreciate it if you can help me with this issue, sorry it's not an Alibaba issue but Aliexpress; I have bought and receive items from Aliexpress before but my problem now it, I want to buy some jeweleries from different sellers how to do consolidate these items into one package for shipping, cos down here at the NIPOST office they charge me N500 for each package I receive and it's not funny.

so pls how can combine all of these items I want to order from different sellers, there are like 10 items and their combined weight won't be up to 1 Kg. any advice will be highly appreciated.
thanks
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Ymodulus: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
pryme:
@Ymodulus, pls I would appreciate it if you can help me with this issue, sorry it's not an Alibaba issue but Aliexpress; I have bought and receive items from Aliexpress before but my problem now it, I want to buy some jeweleries from different sellers how to do consolidate these items into one package for shipping, cos down here at the NIPOST office they charge me N500 for each package I receive and it's not funny.

so pls how can combine all of these items I want to order from different sellers, there are like 10 items and their combined weight won't be up to 1 Kg. any advice will be highly appreciated.
thanks

Its long since I answered a question like this or on this section. Well do you stat in Lagos? If yes. Then just use an agent. If no.

Get a trusted Chinese seller, then always use your trysted Chinese seller address to send all your goods after it is done, ask your seller to send the goods to Nigeria. Via a postal service.

Note!!!!: do not forget to always tip your trusted Chinese seller ( I mean bribe him to make him happy. Some form of appreciation )
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by dasanchez1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Its long since I answered a question like this or on this section. Well do you stat in Lagos? If yes. Then just use an agent. If no.

Get a trusted Chinese seller, then always use your trysted Chinese seller address to send all your goods after it is done, ask your seller to send the goods to Nigeria. Via a postal service.

Note!!!!: do not forget to always tip your trusted Chinese seller ( I mean bribe him to make him happy. Some form of appreciation )
last paragraph Lol... nice tips....
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Generalkorex(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice idea
i wish to join o.but
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by pryme(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Waw, thanks a lot, I just leant something new.
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by shinaf: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2015
AGIS V
Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by holajeedayy: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2015
can u guyz show us the pic of d shoe so as to b able to advertise b4 d arrival n know d kind of product it is?

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Group Importation Season (V) by Chartey(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2015
ima1616:
gudmrning pls if u are very gud on importation business and in Kaduna pls contact me in 08026420908 thanks
Where in Kaduna are u? Maybe we can share ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Konga And Jumia Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sales: Scam, Sham Or What? / Tribapay: The Constantly Working Dollar Card / Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Ranks Nigeria 170th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.